+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

liketech

Jul 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon , I need your kind assistance with a query that I have

My AoR is on May 30th and we had an XRay deferral because my wife was pregnant. I also mentioned the expected date as Dec 2018 in the Cover Letter. However 3 different Doctors said that Chest XRay isn't an issue, so we got the XRay done on Aug 5 and our Medicals show passed on Aug 14th.

There has been no movement since then and when I called the Support number, they mentioned that my Eligibility check is in progress. Security and Criminality have not started.

Is it possible that CIC is waiting for the child birth in Dec before they start processing our case. We want to get the process done as soon as possible.

What do you suggest?

Kaydee33

Dec 26, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon I am about to submit my application, but I have a major concern.
I am the primary applicant but my husband has a 10 year UK entry ban(for submitting a dud tax clearance). He trusted an agent to file his tax for him and the person messed him up.
In my application I answered yes to the visa refusal question, uploaded the refusal letter,3 years tax clearance certificates(including this year) and a short LOE. Is there anything else I can do strengthen my case.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Yes, number of hours is mandatory. It has to be there. You have to be employed full-time and for IRCC that is over 35 / 35 hrs per week.

Thank you Legalfalcon. But my employer is not willing to write number of hours on the reference letter. he just mentioned Job Duties, Annual Salary, Full-Time employee, Title, Start and End DAte. Can you please suggest what else can I submit if employer is not willing to mention number of hours. Just to give background - This is a consulting firm where I worked from 2006 - 2014. I worked at different clients and I was full time employee of the consulting firm. They are refusing to mention anything about number of hours on the letter of reference. I checked my paystubs and no where it mentions the number of hours. Please let me know what else I can submit

Last edited:

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,need your help!

I have received second set of my GCMS notes yesterday. i recieved first set on 7th August. Only change i see in both is note1 and note 2 in new GCMS notes says PreVU verified (application information) on 10th July and 11 july respectively.

What does this PreVU verified means? Is it some work done on my file or is it about the webform i submitted for asking my visa office??

Notes 3 is from case processing agent which say eligibility met on 21 june.

overall status is eligibility met, criminality and security not started, info sharing done, AOR 26th May and IP1 since june 6.

Please advise!

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

Please what impact does LinkedIn has on an application? Submitted my application in Aug for the Noc of Administrative officer. My work experience letter reads Administrative Operations Officer but my linkedln shows Administrative/Operations Manager. I've been seeing private view on my LinkedIn and I don't know if I edit the Manager written on the LinkedIn to officer maybe it will have an effect that it was just edited recently since I do not know if IRCC have viewed it or might have a look at it.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

Please what impact does LinkedIn has on an application? Submitted my application in Aug for the Noc of Administrative officer. My work experience letter reads Administrative Operations Officer but my linkedln shows Administrative/Operations Manager. I've been seeing private view on my LinkedIn and I don't know if I edit the Manager written on the LinkedIn to officer maybe it will have an effect that it was just edited recently since I do not know if IRCC have viewed it or might have a look at it.
Bump
My question is slightly different. Is tgere any impact on the application if you donot have an account on LinkedIn?

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hi @legalfalcon
https://ibb.co/iGLKzp
I found this in my Gcms notes, does these activities means that i am in security screening,As you told before its almost 3 months my eligibility has passed and it might be SS, my Aor is 6 April,Fsw-O(India)and ip2 since 18 May,I got one ghost update on last Wednesday (6 sept) but nothing after that(all people those got ghost update on that day got ppr) . I called to Ircc and they told me that my Bc are going and they did not provide my any info about ghost update, But she gave me kind of hint that wait for few days but she also told me that there is a review pending for your Visa refusal Of Usa, So plz what should i predict now?
I am considering of ordering Gcms notes and Cbsa notes on getgcms. Com. So plz Suggest me that should i do ?
Thanks in advance

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
hi @legalfalcon ,

I've noticed you're replying to people's questions but I sent you one 5 months ago, along with periodic reminders every month, and stated here on the forums, but my message seems to be lost among many.. Can you please find the time to answer? It's in your inbox I suppose.

Thanks

ozodinobi

Aug 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Nomination.....
18-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-12-2018
Hi @legalfalcon,
I received the below and made payment immediately.

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:  Go to our Online Payment webpage  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”  Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490  Click “Submit”  Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

Please what do they mean by admissibility review and how long after this do I have to wait for PPR?

Bilal Saeed

Feb 18, 2018
Dear Legal Falcon,

@legalfalcon

I have query regarding new brunswick immigration under NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream.

1.) should I have the connection of any sort to the New brunswick ?
2.) what is job seeker application validation in the form?
3.) what is Express entry Key Number?
4.) In the section 2: indicate your connection to new Brunswick ,i have to choose open occupation?as I am not studying ,working or participated in NBPNP event

LINK OF 3 pages of form pasted below

file:///D:/task/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

looking forward to your response

Regards,

Last edited:

J2345

Feb 25, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
Dear Legalfalcon,

What is the difference between eligibility met and recommended pass. My eligibility status is met is it a bad situation I am curious to know as I am in desperate situation becuase I have already resigned my from job

Thank you kindly in advance

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @legalfalcon ,
My passport is about to expire in next 10 months. I have been asked for re-medical and PCC from current country. So I consider it as a positive sign on my application. Fingers crossed. so could you please suggest when should i renew my passport.. shall i wait for the final decision and if application gets approve then after COPR, should i renew it ?

Many thanks in advance ..

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
I have just got some amount transferred to my bank as a gift from my father. Now, I am trying to get a Gift Deed made. I have some questions:
  1. Even my father did not had the money and we arranged from various sources into his account and then got them transferred to mine using a cheque. Would it be an issue? I mean I think it could be an issue only if his bank statements are also checked since the amount got transferred to his account in the last 10 days.
  2. At the bottom of the gift deed, there is a place for me to sign. My father is in India and the gift deed will be made in India. The witnesses also are in India who will sign. However, I am in US and the gift deed mentions my address from US. Since I cannot be present in India to sign I can either not sign the proposal at all or sign it after getting the original copy shipped to US. However, won’t that be illegal since the gift deed is made in India and I am in US so how can I sign?
  3. Since I have recently moved to US, I do not have funds here. So I got the amount transferred from my Father’s account in India to my India based account even though I am living in US. Would it be an issue?

jas1313

Jan 11, 2018
hi legalfalcon

my aor 15june 2018
medical 29th june
ip1 29th june
rprf not yet requested
got my notes on 15th aug

would highly appreciate if you could answer the following questions which are part of my gcms notes

1. misrepresentation info sharing of spouse- in progress what does this mean?
mine is complete

2. page 85 is withheld because of section 13(1)(a).. what does this mean?

3. batchnote: text: important: incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. incoming information need to be reviewed at next due date

again the same batch note was mentioned on 5aug

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
@legalfalcon Please help with below situation.
My wife is PA and we have got ITA.Before marriage her name was Simone Jose and after marriage Simone Keith.
Name on her passport is Simone Jose.All documents including PCC,WES,IELTS are in the name of Simone Jose.
Only Marriage certificate has name Simone Keith for which an notarized affidavit (almost 2 years old) is there to support that Simone Jose and Simone Keith are same person.Can it lead to rejection ?