17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Leagalfalcon,

My application is currently in IP2 stage and I recently got a request for additional document. Please see below. Can you please advise if they need the original signature of myself and two separate forms for my mother and father or just one form with all the filled information that is asked in that IMM569 form.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Mother and Father information needed. This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/18

Also, I found this form online:https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

Is this the correct one? Thank you for your help in advance.
Only one form which has your mother's and father's information,. Your mother and father DO NOT have to fill any forms. The form has to be signed by you with a pen (preferably blue) and scanned as a color document.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
Thank you for the support you have always provided for this forum. The extent of your intervention can not to be quantified.
Please i need your help on my current status. I am concerned about the medical status. From your experience, what do you think of my medical status and my status generally. It's been over 6 months now.
My AOR is 23rd February, 2018 and my VO is London

Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of Medical Results : We are reviewing the results of your medical exam
Review of Additional documents : We are reviewing the additional document you provided
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Thanks in anticipation.
For medicals generally see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/medicals-preparation-expect-diagnosed-ailment-comprehensive-post/

If you want to verify your meds, ask your physician who did you meds to provide you with a copy of your report.

Most medicals are straight forward, unless you have any medical concerns.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,

First of all, I really appreciate the support you provide to this forum, I have been a silent observer on this forum for quite some time and I thank you for your dedication. I have a few questions related to selection of Primary NOC. I have been employed with a company for the last 5 years and below are the roles I have undertaken during this time:

a) March'13 to July'15: Team Leader Production: Leading a team of shop floor workers in a shift to manage complete production operations, reporting to Production Supervisor

b) August'15 to Dec'15: Supervisor Production: Leading team of 3 Team Leaders to oversee production operations, kind of a same job as previous one but with bigger scope and responsibility, reporting to Production Manager.

c) Jan'16 to Sep'17: Supervisor Technical Training: Leading the Technical training department with a team of 6 technical trainers. Responsible for the training and development of approx. 600 shop floor employees spanning over 2 manufacturing sites. This was a position where I was also responsible for developing the training strategy and was reporting to Head of Technical Support.

d) Sep'17 to March'18: Supervisor HR: HR Business Partner for one of the functions, looking after complete HR related activities of 200+ management employees.

e) Apr'18 to Current: Manager HR: Same role as above, just got the promotion. Job responsibilities etc are exactly the same.

Now I am confused whether the NOC Code for job a and b should be 0911 (Manufacturing Managers) or 9213 (Supervisors, food and beverage processing). The job responsibilities that I have in my experience letter are almost similar to both of them only difference is number of years of experience that I have in this NOC which is 3 years. Can I make 0911 as my primary NOC with 3 years of experience?

For job c, d and e, can I select 0112 (Human resources managers), as the NOC code? Considering that I don't have a degree in HR or management and that my titles didn't include "Manager" before April 2018, can I select this as my Primary NOC?

Which NOC would you recommend as the Primary NOC?

Once again, Thank you very much for your support.

Cheers.
Will revert back shortly.

Khullar2018

Jun 3, 2018
The phrase balance of probabilities appears in a lot of legal statutes. From evidence, immigration, criminal law etc. It is in which context you are asking, that is important?
Like when officer write, eligibility passed on balance of probabilities

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Like when officer write, eligibility passed on balance of probabilities
That simply means that after evaluating all circumstances, documents and scenarios, the balance is in your favour, i.e. on the side of you meeting the eligibility.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,

First of all, I really appreciate the support you provide to this forum, I have been a silent observer on this forum for quite some time and I thank you for your dedication. I have a few questions related to selection of Primary NOC. I have been employed with a company for the last 5 years and below are the roles I have undertaken during this time:

a) March'13 to July'15: Team Leader Production: Leading a team of shop floor workers in a shift to manage complete production operations, reporting to Production Supervisor

b) August'15 to Dec'15: Supervisor Production: Leading team of 3 Team Leaders to oversee production operations, kind of a same job as previous one but with bigger scope and responsibility, reporting to Production Manager.

c) Jan'16 to Sep'17: Supervisor Technical Training: Leading the Technical training department with a team of 6 technical trainers. Responsible for the training and development of approx. 600 shop floor employees spanning over 2 manufacturing sites. This was a position where I was also responsible for developing the training strategy and was reporting to Head of Technical Support.

d) Sep'17 to March'18: Supervisor HR: HR Business Partner for one of the functions, looking after complete HR related activities of 200+ management employees.

e) Apr'18 to Current: Manager HR: Same role as above, just got the promotion. Job responsibilities etc are exactly the same.

Now I am confused whether the NOC Code for job a and b should be 0911 (Manufacturing Managers) or 9213 (Supervisors, food and beverage processing). The job responsibilities that I have in my experience letter are almost similar to both of them only difference is number of years of experience that I have in this NOC which is 3 years. Can I make 0911 as my primary NOC with 3 years of experience?

For job c, d and e, can I select 0112 (Human resources managers), as the NOC code? Considering that I don't have a degree in HR or management and that my titles didn't include "Manager" before April 2018, can I select this as my Primary NOC?

Which NOC would you recommend as the Primary NOC?

Once again, Thank you very much for your support.

Cheers.
What you select doe snot matter. The key is that your job duties in your reference letter should SUBSTANTIALLY match the job duties in your NOC code you select. So check which Job duties matches to that of your job reference letter and select accordingly.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon

Thanks for your guidance. I have couple of questions to ask you.

1) I studied and worked temporarily in US few years ago and had a unpaid credit card. It has gone to collections 6 years ago. It shows up as an active account from collection agency on my US credit history report. I tried negotiating with them while i was in US couple of years ago, since they buy these accounts in pennies from original creditors. They did not agree to give me a discount. Will CIC check my US credit history and collection agency account? Will that impact my POF, i am maintaining in my home country? Currently I am residing in my home country India for the last couple of years, i returned back 2 years ago. Please help me. Thank you!!

2) I have worked full time for about 27 months and 2 months part time in the same company. How do i fill company details in EE for work history? Do i need to create multiple entries or explain in LOE?

Thanks in advance.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Until you receive a decision on your application, you are deemed to be in status, this is what you will write.
Yes but I came to know late about this decision and as soon as I knew I resigned from my job. How could I prove this to the visa officer that I came to know late about this

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon ..i am may 30 aor and I had a pregnancy related xray deferral. I added all the newborn documents and my xray was done late last month. The status is still showing as - " we are reviewing the additional documents you provided " and BG has not started yet. Would they usually start all the process only after I give those documents or would they have done some process all these days?

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
@legalfalcon

I asked you about noc 6231 insurance agent and I came to know that you are right I am an independent contractor with that company but working full time and my roles are as per noc 6231. So what do you suggest now how do I file my application.

The company will provide me a basic experience letter which will disclose my joining date and designation and my manager is willing to sign detail experience letter as per IRCC requirements.

And to justify my income I can provide tax certificate and salary and commission credited in my account.

Will it suffice for fswp and what to do with that contractor thing

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
@legalfalcon

I asked you about noc 6231 insurance agent and I came to know that you are right I am an independent contractor with that company but working full time and my roles are as per noc 6231. So what do you suggest now how do I file my application.

The company will provide me a basic experience letter which will disclose my joining date and designation and my manager is willing to sign detail experience letter as per IRCC requirements.

And to justify my income I can provide tax certificate and salary and commission credited in my account.

Will it suffice for fswp and what to do with that contractor thing

Further to follow it up the sort of contract that I have signed please review and help

https://ibb.co/nv2Xjp
https://ibb.co/bPnXjp
https://ibb.co/gu0UVU
https://ibb.co/mOiiqU
https://ibb.co/h7cyPp

neena_mendez

Sep 13, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon

Need your kind assistance with this.

I am a CEC Inand applicant and I am expecting an ITA in soon as I will be completing by one year of Canadian work experience. I am scheduled to undergo a surgery for 'extrasphincteric perianal fistula'. I was wondering if this would create any issues with my application. I went through the list for medical inadmissibility on the CIC website and it had listed only 'Active Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) and untreated Syphilis' as causes of inadmissibility. Can you please advise as I am worried. Thank you!!

kyrarora

Jul 30, 2018
Hi....@legalfalcon pls could you tell me what to do here...I have just recd my GCMS Notes....and it says:-
________________________________________________________________________________________
Recommendation:-Review Required. Summary Notes:CRS Points seem to have fallen below minimum for round A11.2.
Review Required R75:FSW Minimum Requirements - appear met R76:Selection Criteria -FSW Points /Funds Appear Met
FSW Points Total-73 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to finalize RPRF-Outstanding
________________________________________________________________________________________
CRS Score at ITA 442.CRS points minimum for round :442
CRS Score at application:442/Verified CRS score:417 I have reviewed the following for CRS Points:
PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for for 1 Year(s) Foreign Work Experience
CRS Score has fallen below minimum for round :-Revised Foreign Work Experience from Declared 3 Years to 1.
Please review LOE for G HOSP;Unable to confirm declared NOC for self employed work.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
The basic problem is that the CIC has taken my work Exp at G HOSP in another NOC...even though the work is related.... likewise....
My NOC is Manager (Procurement) and I have submitted LOE as Manager (Operations) for G HOSP. But it is clearly written that the
Job description included Procurement.
How can I clear this....Do I submit another LOE....but how can you change the designation....or submit an amended LOE stating MANAGER (OPERATIONS AND PROCUREMENT) or any other opinion....
Please suggest!!!