+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
@legalfalcon

Hey man .can you help me with the following query?

My name in passport : first name : jai singh
Last name : sekhon

My name in degree is : jai singh only

I got my name legally changed and I have an old passport with name only “Jai singh” as well

Do I have to fill yes in the field where it says has the individual known by some other name ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Just remember that the people answering the Facebook page are not IRCC immigration officers.
Thanks @legalfalcon for your reply.

MY WES evaluation says, Canadian Equivalency1:"four years Bachelors" & Canadian Equivalency2:"Completion of college certificate(one semester)"

In this case, may I claim two or more degrees educational points? the government CIC Facebook group said I can but I am just too worried about the one semester issue. Sir, what is your best advice in my scenario? I will be glad to have your advice on this. thank you.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Received notes today..legal@falcon.. Can u tell me what does this mean? Notes 4 .. "ADDITIONAL NOTES:Under EE eligibility file shows Failed candidate. Employment letter appears to support NOC 2175 and 2174 PA meets education requirements"....
Am worried a lot... PLZ explain me..

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
A11.2: *** OFFICER REVIEW Medicals: ALL VALID Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF PNP Triage:

Refer to IR CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA

(KAUR, HARNEET), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2026-05-23 SPOUSEICL

(SUKHWINDER SINGH, ), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2023/06/06 DEP 1 (GURNOOR KAUR, , born:

2013-12-21, age at lock-in date: 4), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2019-03-26 Birth cert: PA and Spouse

listed as parents PNP NOMINATION: - Province of

Nomination: ON. - PNC#: 1723933. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. -

Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $: Not verified

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (KAUR,

HARNEET) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSEICL (SUKHWINDER SINGH, ) No

trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application DEP 1 (GURNOOR KAUR, ) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other

than present application A11.2 CRS

ASSESSMENT: CRS Score at ITA: 963 I Min CRS Score for Round: 442 Total CRS Points Assessed: 938 ***600 -

PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 23MAR2008 to

22MAR2018 1) WEB PROGRAMMER - (N002174) 2011/06 to 2015/06 at INFOTECH COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS

Submitted Ietter(s) of reference 2015/06/15 which islare assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): 208190497

The duties listed in the Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under

the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main

duties under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the

minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Under EE Eligibility file shows

FAILED CANDIDATE Employment letter appears to support NOC 2175 AND 2174 PA meets education

requirements

Aali005

May 5, 2017
The doctor should have given your the confirmation of medical done.
Thank you for the reply. Doc said only on upfront medical we give the UMI number and if IRCC request the medical then we just do eMedical and will submit the next day which they did. Now I’ve asked my consultant to submit letter of explanation along with proof of payment of medical. I hope it won’t effect my application.

nitingoescanada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
11-09-2018
@legalfalcon - I have received ITA in last draw and now collecting docs for application. Request you to help with few queries -

1. I am showing my salary account as POF funds, with today's salary credit I got fund requirement completed :) . I am having a car loan with another bank and EMI for that loan is being deducted from my salary account. As i need to submit statement of my salary account (funds are less than 6 months old), should i show that car loan account as well? In salary account statement entries are visible like "DELHI DED EMI xxxx" Pls advice.

2. I am showing gift deed from parents and using affidavit on stamp paper value of Rs. 100 for it. Is it fine? Also, for showing accompanying spouse's single name account, do I need an affidavit (Rs. 50 stamp value) or just notorised letter on plain paper is fine?

3. For translation affidavit what should be the stamp value? I am having my marksheets in Hindi, which i got translated by one of my friend. I am planning to attach his affidavit as certificate.

4. I have more than 4 saving accounts but I am planning to show only 2 of them. Is it fine or I need to show all accounts ? Also, as per point 1, I am not planning to show loan account too.

Thank you so much for your precious time.

regards,
nitin

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Hi,
I opened my account, it shows biometric details. I have NOT RECEIVED any letter so far for biometrics. What does it mean? What should I do now?
It shows the following info.
Biometrics:
Biometrics number:
Date of Biometrics Enrollment:
Expiry Date:
I have sent CSE to CIC, no response so far.
Your's advice is requested.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi legalfalcon
Plz have a look at PM and provide feedback

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,
I opened my account, it shows biometric details. I have NOT RECEIVED any letter so far for biometrics. What does it mean? What should I do now?
It shows the following info.
Biometrics:
Biometrics number:
Date of Biometrics Enrollment:
Expiry Date:
I have sent CSE to CIC, no response so far.
Your's advice is requested.
its only for middle east, european, afrian applicants.