+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon - If at the time of PR application submission, country of residence for PA & dependants has been mentioned as different, does it mean that PA and dependants will be processed at different LVO based on country of residence respectively?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
IRCC has the discretion to ask for any updated documents.

next step will depend on what stage your application is at.

See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Thank you for your reply.

Another thing I would like to ask from you, I’ve done my re-medical but doctor didn’t give me anything to upload photos stead he said we will submit electronically. Now, I’ve slot to upload the medical result what should I upload on that slot?
Thank you

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

Another thing I would like to ask from you, I’ve done my re-medical but doctor didn’t give me anything to upload photos stead he said we will submit electronically. Now, I’ve slot to upload the medical result what should I upload on that slot?
Thank you
payment and/or medical test receipt that you would have received from the clinic

gary007

Nov 12, 2017

Thank you
Hi what's your timeline?
Are u PNP or FSW?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
When you ask a question please provide a context. I read and respond to many messages and it is impossible for me to remember all your prior details.
Sorry friend. I have now submitted the docs. I have asked abt the designation name change in my company. They had a different name few years back but it was named differently later. I explained this in LOE. Thanks.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
You can get a letter from a colleague or someone in the organization on a plain paper and get it notarized. Then explain it in LoE and also attach supporting documents. That will work .
I already submitted my docs without a colleagues letter. But explained in the LOE with supporting docs. Hope this is okey.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
As per IRCC -

reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
If you meet these, you are good.
Thanks friend.

natarum

Jul 11, 2018
You can claim points for both. The diploma is equivalent to Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html
Thanks Legal Falcon.
I see in some of the discussions that the Diploma should be after the Degree. Is this understanding correct or can the Diploma be done before the degree also as in my case. Appreciate your inputs.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks Legal Falcon.
I see in some of the discussions that the Diploma should be after the Degree. Is this understanding correct or can the Diploma be done before the degree also as in my case. Appreciate your inputs.
Hello natarum,
May I help you to get answer to this specific query? Your credentials can be in any order. Please read the official instructions-

When to get an assessment for 2 or more credentials

To get points for having 2 or more credentials, you need an assessment for each one.

To get full points for more than 1 credential, at least 1 of the credentials must be for 3 or more years of study.

The order that you complete your credentials does not affect points.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/who.html