+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
I need answers guys. I was asked to upload my pcc and medical request proof with rprf on myCIC account within 30 days.
Is the upload on myCIC alone enough

or do i have to send the documents as attachment to LVO email too?

Thank you
Nope dont need to send by email just upload on your account

Reactions: favbless

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
@legalfalcon
My husband needs to return to india for some urgent work and we havent got our PR card yet.
1. I have read that he can apply for PRTD to come back and enter canada. Is that correct?
2. We are making our first landing in canada on 16th may. And he will come back to India on 10th june. Should he apply once he comes back to india on 10th june?
3. Understand that he needs to fill set of documents (list available on CIC website) and submit to VFS. Will he be required to do something on his CIC profile OR he needs to just submit physical documents. He is the dependent for PR and i am the primary applicant.
4. Any other pretinent guidance you can share regarding PRTD.

Thanks..
Dear @legalfalcon..
Request guidance on this.

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Same for me i tried to search but noway ! I saw people who have "priority P3" but no details on that :(

And to answer your question, yes if for example you dont have an updated funds proof you can be rejected at the entrance so you have to check well before landing what you have to bring with you ;)
Thanks. Do you happen to know where I can find the list of documents (or whatever) I have to provide immigration officers with upon landing, please?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Thanks. Do you happen to know where I can find the list of documents (or whatever) I have to provide immigration officers with upon landing, please?
Yes on IRCC web site search before landing, i think mainly its your corp, passeport, photos and proof of funds updated

Aug 7, 2016
I'm planning to apply for CEC and I have created my profile. I just have a question as when I applied for study permit I didn't show any work experience as I just had offer letter with reference and job description and my salalry not much and was paid by cash so no paystubs or bank proofs. I did the job for 2 years. Can I claim points for it?

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
@legalfalcon

Sorry for a long post. Could you please see notes made by case analyst in my latest GCMS notes? My employer printed a different email ID from their website on my experience letter, my boss got transferred to another office. Case analyst could not verify the employment information from the employer website and recommended review required. Do you think I should be worried? It is more than 6 months after AOR.

Thank you for your help last time when I asked you about the same situation as I saw it in my first set of GCMS notes. After your and some other forum members suggestion, I sent additional employment-related documents to IRCC in a CSE and ordered these second set of Notes a month after CSE but still no positive sign. I am considering withdrawing my application and reapply with updated experience letter as I fear I may get refusal. I have sufficient CRS score for a potential ITA (467). Do you think it is a good idea to do so? Thank You.

________________________________ ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: CRS AND FSW POINTS FALL BELOW MINIMUM REQUIRED FOR ROUND. UNABLE TO CONFIRM FORIEGN WORK EXPERIENCE. A11.2: Review Required R75:

FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 59 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at the invitation to apply (ITA) (My original CRS points) points minimum score for round: 435 CRS score at application (APR). Verified CRS score: (analyst deducted 50 points) I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: UNABLE TO CONFIRM FORIEGN WORK EXPERIENCE.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: XXXX Primary Occupation: XXXXX EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree. Job title and employer *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc XXXXX -Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER, NAME OF employer NOT WRITTEN ON LETTER. UNABLE TO CONFIRM employer .EMAIL DOES NOT MATCH NAME AND EMAIL OF employer FOUND AT employer WEBSITE. - Letter confirms salary of XXXX- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW
REQUIRED __________________________________ _ WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 0 FSW Points NOTE: UNABLE TO CONFIRM FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet
Hi...Any progress with your application? Even I have got a review required on my eligibility since March 9 and no updates....aor is 7th Feb

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
nothing yet i suppose as my application is run by an agent so i dont have access to the profile page. But from what I've seen the job mail doesn't makes a difference...what's ur aor and what was the issue with your application?
I am one of the Feb 27 IP2 batch and are waiting for an update

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
can some one pls advise post PPR process and what all documents we need to keep ready on our landing ..pls advise about the funds requirements

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Hope you would be fine. I have started my Postdoc (LMIA-exempted) from Canadian University from March-2018
  • Both TRV & WP expiry = Jan-2019
  • Job Contract Expiry = Mar-2019 (Initial 1 year completion starting from Mar-2018)
In Sept/Oct-2018 I will apply for WP extension, as University will give me renewed contract for additional 1 year valid up to March-2020. So, will CIC extend WP & TRV valid up to Mar-2020 (as per job contract validity) or Jan-2020 (as per existing WP/TRV validity, i.e. 1 yr extension)?

In addition to above, can I apply for PR NOW, or I have to complete 1 yr experience first to claim the points in EE under CEC?

Kindly reply, thanks in advance!