+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
@legalfalcon

Sorry for a long post. Could you please see notes made by case analyst in my latest GCMS notes? My employer printed a different email ID from their website on my experience letter, my boss got transferred to another office. Case analyst could not verify the employment information from the employer website and recommended review required. Do you think I should be worried? It is more than 6 months after AOR.

Thank you for your help last time when I asked you about the same situation as I saw it in my first set of GCMS notes. After your and some other forum members suggestion, I sent additional employment-related documents to IRCC in a CSE and ordered these second set of Notes a month after CSE but still no positive sign. I am considering withdrawing my application and reapply with updated experience letter as I fear I may get refusal. I have sufficient CRS score for a potential ITA (467). Do you think it is a good idea to do so? Thank You.

________________________________ ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: CRS AND FSW POINTS FALL BELOW MINIMUM REQUIRED FOR ROUND. UNABLE TO CONFIRM FORIEGN WORK EXPERIENCE. A11.2: Review Required R75:

FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 59 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at the invitation to apply (ITA) (My original CRS points) points minimum score for round: 435 CRS score at application (APR). Verified CRS score: (analyst deducted 50 points) I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: UNABLE TO CONFIRM FORIEGN WORK EXPERIENCE.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: XXXX Primary Occupation: XXXXX EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree. Job title and employer *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc XXXXX -Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER, NAME OF employer NOT WRITTEN ON LETTER. UNABLE TO CONFIRM employer .EMAIL DOES NOT MATCH NAME AND EMAIL OF employer FOUND AT employer WEBSITE. - Letter confirms salary of XXXX- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW
REQUIRED __________________________________ _ WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 0 FSW Points NOTE: UNABLE TO CONFIRM FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018
As of today during 45-Days of Launch of SSF to Forecast PPR Date of those who are stuck in Lengthy Background Checks.
There are 559-Applicants from 46-Nationalities around the globe have enrolled in SSF.

Among those 559-Applicants, 84-Applicants have already received PPR almost as per their Predicted PPR Date.

You can also try by putting your details in the SSF.

Another Purpose of SSF is to appeal to IRCC / CBSA / CSIS that we are not security threat to Canada please finalize our applications and make a decision upon these.

Those who are enrolling their details in SSF are actually signing this online petition

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Fantastic Job Irfan Khan. Keep it up.

As of today during 45-Days of Launch of SSF to Forecast PPR Date of those who are stuck in Lengthy Background Checks.
There are 559-Applicants from 46-Nationalities around the globe have enrolled in SSF.

Among those 559-Applicants, 84-Applicants have already received PPR almost as per their Predicted PPR Date.

Another Purpose of SSF is to appeal to IRCC / CBSA / CSIS that we are not security threat to Canada please finalize our applications and make a decision upon these.

Those who are enrolling their details in SSF are actually signing this online petition

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

May 16, 2018
hi @legalfalcon and other members I accidently locked my account by answering my 3 security questions wrong.....

how do I unlock the account? I am going to try submitting a webform, I am stressed, will my applications be ok and this get resolved eventually?

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018

All the cells are locked, you can't edit your info. I would like to have control over the information I provide.
Is there a special reason you are locking the information once it's entered? It doesn't seem likely that people who are in SS will delete other people's info or edit it, so I was wondering why all the caution. Thank you.

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016

Thanks, do you have any info on how to file mandamus? Any case that is successful in doing so?

Instinct50

Apr 24, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
Hi @div velu , @legalfalcon
please I was wondering if you can help me with this,
I noticed i made an error. In filling my express entry application, for education section masters, I indicated start date 2013, but indicated *Yes* in this is my current study. So i didnt put an end date. I put my ECA number and every other detail.
Meanwhile after ITA, I corrected it and put the end date 2015, and also submitted ECA and certificate. Then submitted eAPR. But didn't include any LOE to explain the mistake. My score didnt change.

Will this be misrepresention? Or should i raise an CSE to explain this?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
@legalfalcon

As per GCMS notes, only R10 review was completed on my application and it has been 4 months since AOR.

I sent the following message to LVO
"It has been 4 months since application submission and 3 months since file transfer to London with only R10 completed. All other items including criminality, eligibility and background check not started. I'm not sure how the 6 months processing time will be met. Can you pls clarify status."

and got this reply

"This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. We will aim to complete your case as fast as we can and will be in touch as soon as we have an update."

Any insights on how to handle this?

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi LegalFalcon,

my AOR is Feb 2017 and I am concerned regarding the R-10 completeness check on my Police Certificate and status of the related Criminality check.

In my latest notes:

Eligibility : Passed
Medicals: Passed - Expired
Criminality: Not Started
Security:

A note on my file dated 14/03/2017 states: '***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R-10 OK Letter of explanation regarding Afganistan police certificate on application...following PCs NRT India, Germany and Russia. Criminality decision pending until outstanding PC from Afganistan received.'

Then another note dated 26/05/2017 states: OFFICER REVIEW: Criminality: Based on information provided for last 10 years: No concerns for PA PCs for PA: India, Russia- NRTs; PA has provided letter outlining efforts that he made to obtain a PC from Afghansitan'.

There is another note by this officer one same day but it is completely wiped out white. Maybe here is the nasty stuff the dont want me to see. And maybe here is the problem..

Could you advise:

1. Whether I have completed the R-10 completeness check? I hope I have as it is 15 months now ;) and the application has reached Officer review level.

2. Why is the Criminality status 'Not Started' in my file even after more than 15 months? Is this an oversight or forgotten file situation?
3. Has the officer passed R-10 based on my LOE for Afghanistan PCC but held up my Criminality due to PCC? If this is the case, then I do not have any options here, because Afghanistan consulate in India is out of sorts in this situation and I have exhausted all other contacts available online. I had talked to another forum member whose Criminality was also stuck due to Afganistan PCC, but somehow he got it from his home country consulate after 11 months. (my pcc application is more than 19 months and still no pcc). I have asked numerous times to CPC Ottawa if they still waiting on the Afganistan PCC, but they say "we will ask if we need anything from you". and "Your application is pending additional verifications."

I have ordered CBSA notes too, but they have asked for an extension of 60 more days.

What can I do next? Will my case be pending indefinitely due to PCC? I don't have any clarity on what is the officer thinking or if he cares at all to the time being wasted here.

thanks for your kind help

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear @legalfalcon Sir. Hope you are well. I am asking this question on behalf of my friend. His is applying with his wife. His wife has 3 year bachelor's degree from a recognized university which WES has evaluated as 3 years Diploma in terms of Canadian equivalency. Does this falls under Bachelor's Degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)? Thank you for your response in advance.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello guys,

Can some one tell me what does (Priority : Normal) means ?? I saw that in my SS details

Thanks

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hello,

I`m quite sure this question has been asked before, however, I used the "search" tool with several different words and couldn`t find a thread with an answer.
Here it is: I had my PR application approved, got my passport with all the stamps and everything. Now, upon landing for the first time with my CoPR, is there any chance that an immigration officer will deny my entry and providing me with PR? If so, why? (it doesn`t make sense to me that they could do that since I`ve been through the whole immigration process)

Thank you

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello,

I`m quite sure this question has been asked before, however, I used the "search" tool with several different words and couldn`t find a thread with an answer.
Here it is: I had my PR application approved, got my passport with all the stamps and everything. Now, upon landing for the first time with my CoPR, is there any chance that an immigration officer will deny my entry and providing me with PR? If so, why? (it doesn`t make sense to me that they could do that since I`ve been through the whole immigration process)

Thank you

Same for me i tried to search but noway ! I saw people who have "priority P3" but no details on that :(

And to answer your question, yes if for example you dont have an updated funds proof you can be rejected at the entrance so you have to check well before landing what you have to bring with you ;)

Reactions: _Leandro_

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
I need answers guys. I was asked to upload my pcc and medical request proof with rprf on myCIC account within 30 days.
Is the upload on myCIC alone enough

or do i have to send the documents as attachment to LVO email too?

Thank you