17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon
I would like to know whether CSIS has to be involved in every security screening case or CBSA alone is sufficient .
My details
AOR 9th June 2017
Background check in progress since 2nd August 2017
GGMS notes indicate that eligibility and criminality passed .
CBSA NOTES indicate ORGANISED CRIME SCREENING in progress
CSIS notes indicate that they have no record of my application .
So, is it possible that organised crime screening can be concluded by CBSA alone without involving CSIS?
would appreciate your thoughts on this issue .
Thank you

Organized crime investigation is only done by CBSA as they have the sole prerogative.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
I have a question related to letter of content of RPRF .

I received an email from NDVO saying Pay the Right to permanent residence fees FOR YOU .
As in my case i am the prime applicant and my wife is dependent
Can you please help me in explaining that ?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Gary
Can you share the copy of the letter, just the content not your details.

Reactions: gary007

akhilmahajan5

Aug 11, 2017
If your work was the same, same designation, same everything, then you need not worry. Just mention this in LoE, and it will be reflected in your personal and travel history any way. The LoE is important since there will be a dichotomy between your personal history and work, as one will mention UK.

So address it in LoE. I am not sure how your reference letter looks like, but usually it could have been addressed in the reference letter itself, which would have made things more crisper.

Also, how does your reference letter deal with the salary. I am sure your must be getting salary in UK in GBP, which would be different from your salary structure in India?
Thanks , yes have mentioned it in LoE, the job letter does not mention salary, hence attached 3 months pay slips ...i was on allowance mode in GBPwen in UK , but was receiving indian salary basic too..have allowance letter but didnot upload this and have submitted eapr now...In case they ask further as adr, will upload the same.

danielgirma

Feb 24, 2017
The R10 is done at CIO, and by now should have been done.

See the notes at the last, i.e. the last 4-5 pages and you will have a note for R10.
Dear @legalfalcon, the notes by program assistant say R10 OK.
The notes by case processing officer says A11.2 appears met. For POF it says review required. Please advice which status this may mean im in. I have been IP1 in my EE profile page since Feb 28. But my meds not passed because my spouse needed additional tests. She will complete it by the coming Tuesday.
And Since March 08 my file has been transferred to Nairobi visa office and hasn't been touched since then.
I'm also confused about the difference between appears met and met.

yusuf02

Feb 16, 2018
hi @legalfalcon
I just got my notes and i noticed this comment by the officer:
SETTLEMENT FUND:REVIEW REQUIRED FAMILY OF 5 REQUIRES CAD 26,291.NOTE EDOC *****.
In my statement of account that i submitted i have equivalent of CAD30,000.
What could be going on and what do you advise that i do?

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon .On the same topic,the 17k that I showed 3k is in a joint account with my spouse. My spouse is already in Canada. I did not give any statutory no objection declaration of funds from my spouse. U think that this could be a reason for saying review required?

Hi @legalfalcon,
Is it too early to order GCMS notes 20 days after AOR? I can't wait to see what is happening with my application. What do you think?

Member01

May 20, 2017
If you have a open work permit you do not need LiMA.
Hi Legalfalcon,

Once again thank you for your response, so if i understood is correctly, if i have the job offer which is not supported by LMIA and i am already working for that employer for 1 year on an open work permit, do i still get an additional 50 points? Is that correct?

Also, if its feasible, i will send you my updated info in my EE profile separately (to you personally), can you please let me know if what i have updated in my profile is correct or not?

Really, appreciate your help in this matter!

sroy001

May 18, 2017
I understand the frustration, but remember that there are many factors that go into application processing and the biggest of them all is which visa office is processing your file.

Have you requested GCMS notes, what do they say? Has there been any progress?
I got my PPR on 26th just after receiving my GCMS!!! :) Thanks for all the motivations and helping people always!

Reactions: legalfalcon

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi @legalfalcon

Last week I submitted my OINP application HCP category but recently I found out that I had mistaken in filing my work experience.

Going in flash back, I was on closed work permit, Canada working in subway as NOC C title job. Holding work permit from January 2013 to January 2015 but worked till November 2014 and left Job after that. Got Record of Employment (ROE) till November 2014 from employer. Applied for WP extension but it was refused and got back to India.

After coming to India, got new LMIA and applied again, that time I showed my work experience from January 2013 to November 2014 but my employer gave me a reference letter from January 2013 to January 2015, for my full work permit period. Applied with this details and never had issue with this including my file notes. I got this and they didn't mention anything about this issue.

Now the question is, recently I submitted my profile for OINP HCP category and I showed my Subway work experience starting from January 2013 to January 2015, though in my previous work permit submission it was till November 2014. It is NOC C category work and either way I m not getting any points for this. Got My NOI based on Job offer.

Do you think this will make any problem? what should I do in this situation? Should I contact them and tell them everything?

Highly appreciated your urgent response.
Thanks

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
My file was rejected due to immigration officer not satisfied with proof of sibling residency in Canada. Will I get full refund or only RPRF?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
I called cic one day before rejection and they said they are reviewing my eligibility and background never started only meds passed

Gherin530

Nov 4, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon

Please help. I don't know why my status is cancelled in pnc details considering the fact that I accepted the nomination. In group name PNP 11.2 Met and my status is In Progress. My score is 916 because of that nomination. Based on gcms notes, criminality and medical passed but eligibility and security not started.

PNC DETAILS 1
Source: e-app
Status updated: 2018/01/19

PNC INFORMATION
Province:Sk
Issuance: 2018/01/19
Valid to: 2018/07/19

PNC DETAILS 2
Province/Territory: SK
Source: e-app
Status updated: 2018/01/19

PNC INFORMATION
Same as stated above.

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
My file was rejected due to immigration officer not satisfied with proof of sibling residency in Canada. Will I get full refund or only RPRF?
I'm sorry for this. Yes they will refund your RPRF only.
I'm confused here, didn't you submit documents showing his residence like utility bill etc? Please could you explain your situation so that others can learn. Thank you.