+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon,

I need your help on an urgent question. While creating my EE Profile I mentioned all of my secondary and post secondary degrees till my highest degree which is M.Phil. I have ECA for my MPhil degree only. What do you suggest should I delete all the degrees other than my highest one? As someone told me that once I get ITA they will ask me to provide proof for all of my degrees. I can upload their scans but I do not have ECA reports for my MA, BA, FA and Matriculation degrees. Please suggest. and the same question for my spouse's degrees as I mentioned all of them though I have ECA only for highest one.

I will be highly grateful for your guidance.

Quebec91

Feb 22, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon
I have a question about my GCMS notes that I couldn't find an answer for anywhere in this forum.

I'm a qswp applicant and I have all Eligibility, medical, criminality passed-Security: Not started. However, on the second page, I have a new section under HC-CDA/ Referral/ MICC# (s.15(1)).
Also, the officer review was positive but ended with "Ready for PS" and the current Location of my application shows PS. I don't know what does that mean.
I searched for HC-CDA and I found it may be "Humanitarian & Compassionate - Canada" and for MICC it stands for (Ministère de l’immigration et des communautés culturelles)
I don't have any blank pages or any s.15 on the top right corners. just this one referred to this line.

My question does this mean that I'm going through SS. or it's something else? what about PS, what does it stand for?

danielgirma

Feb 24, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon

I ordered gcms notes and received the result today and I listed the assessment part of the result below.
Assessments
Eligibility : Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality : Not started
Medical : in progress
Info sharing : Complete

My AOR was on Feb 19,2018. On my EE profile page it seems I'm in IP1 without medspassed. On gcms it says almost all of the process is not started . My file was sent from CIO to LVO on beginning of March.
Does it mean completenes check was not completed when my file was sent to LVO?? Is it possible to tell my application status from the above info? i.e; did I pass the completeness and r10 review??

Also on note 4 it says case parked because awaiting pnp verification
Thank you very much

Last edited:

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon

Would you be aware if a Canada PR holder wants to work in the US, what is the kind of US VISA required. Would it be H1B or some other Visa?
Also, if Canada PR holders are given any preference for H1B Visa?

Thanks

akhilmahajan5

Aug 11, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

am done with gathering all documentation, and now stuck to submit eapr only because of this point...many ppl suggested me to take a final opinion from you,...kindly help me in this elaborative but lengthy query..

Description
I have shown only my first org experience (2007 to 2012) in work history as a single row stating exp in country -India from 2007 to 2012 WITH Desgnation as Senior Tech Assoc, WITHOUT stating anything about UK exp.My work exp in this org has been in India(Noida, Pune),In between was sent to UK from same org on WP (Intra company transfer Tier2 Visa ) for 7 months. My NOC remained the same.
P.N. - my ref letter from org shows roles n resps from 2007 to 2012 and doesnt mention anything abt locations served or UK etc.
How shall I show my UK work experience now (post ITA)...

OPTION 1
: I just keep one row in work history- 2007 TO 2012 India Senior tech assoc and same populated in Personal history as single row without any mention of UK exp in PH, though explaining it in LoE and mentioning UK details in address history and travel history plus have already got UK PCC with No Trace.
This option has also been confirmed by a senior expert Asinivad on this forum referring below thread-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/work-history-need-urgent-help.394732/

OPTION 2: keeping 1 row India work exp in WH, and splitting into 3 rows in PH and mention the actual deisgnations (along with attaching promotion letter) As in
india 2007 to 2010 july (Noida,Pune) Tech Assoc
uk 2010 july to 2011 feb Tech assoc
india 2011 feb to 2012 nov Tech assoc and senior tech assoc (since got promoted in July 2011)

Additional information (Multiple Designations but only latest mentioned in ref letter) -- The reason i am preferring to keep it a single row in PH without mentioning UK experience (7 months ) and without splitting into 3 rows in PH was that I have been into two designations in this org (Tech Associate and Senior Tech Assoc though roles remain same) , but my ref letter states THAT I WORKED AS SENIOR TECH ASSOC FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION. I asked my org to rectify that but they replied in a standard response saying this is as per company format...
For spliiting this work experience based on location n deisgnations, i will have to split into 3 rows stating my designations also and my deisgnation was Tech Assoc till 2011, and got promoted to Senior Tech Assoc in late 2011.

Queries
1. Implication high or it is petty - Is it such a big thing that might cause some impact on consideration of my application if i chose option 1 as want to play safe stating my single last designation or should I go with option 2...but then how to manage the designations thing bcos my job letter doesnt state tech assoc as designation....Kindly suggest, Am i thinking too much on this?
2 Recommendation -Keeping all the above information in mind....what do you recommend ? option 1 or option 2 or both are ok and your suggestions plz how to keep it easy for VO on this
Hello @legalfalcon ..can you plz respond to this...would really help..

Retruitious

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dear legalfalcon,

Thanks very much for your earlier responses to me. I'm an Indian citizen also residing in India and have reached IP1 stage so far. I've found a job and moving to Ireland very soon. However, if and upon getting a PPR, I intend to return to India and continue rest of the process from India itself. I'm not sure if I need to inform about my change of country and address. If I do so, will my local office change to London? My concerns are with respect to New Delhi versus London VOs, is there any difference with respect to processing times? Do we have to inform about travel plans post-AOR?

Member01

May 20, 2017
If you hold a job offer, you already get points for it and you do not need PNP nomination for it.
Hi Legalfalcon,

Thank you for your prompt response. However, when i updated the same info for (Do you have job offer) in my EE profile, it did not update my points. May be because i need an LMIA to claim those additional 50 points? Can you please clarify that? Also, i am on open work permit

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hey Legalfalcon, how much time usually it takes to pass eligibility in express entry? I'm waiting since July 2017!
Thanks

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Kirchenbomb said:
Hi @legalfalcon. My file is at NDVO. My gcms notes say eligibility not passed on second page.however case process officer at cio has put notes that A11.2 met.the officer has also written “proof of funds review required- family of 2 needs 15500 cad”. I have shown 17000 cad which is all available.
Is this a reason for me to be concerned? Or is this standard that the lvo has to check?
[

QUOTE="legalfalcon, post: 6881327, member: 578891"]If you have shown 17K, no need to worry. The officer will review it and you will be fine.[/QUOTE]

Hi @legalfalcon .On the same topic,the 17k that I showed 3k is in a joint account with my spouse. My spouse is already in Canada. I did not give any statutory no objection declaration of funds from my spouse. U think that this could be a reason for saying review required?

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017

Sunila

Jul 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9th June 2017
Hello legalfalcon
I would like to know whether CSIS has to be involved in every security screening case or CBSA alone is sufficient .
My details
AOR 9th June 2017
Background check in progress since 2nd August 2017
GGMS notes indicate that eligibility and criminality passed .
CBSA NOTES indicate ORGANISED CRIME SCREENING in progress
CSIS notes indicate that they have no record of my application .
So, is it possible that organised crime screening can be concluded by CBSA alone without involving CSIS?
would appreciate your thoughts on this issue .
Thank you

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi
I have a question related to letter of content of RPRF .

I received an email from NDVO saying Pay the Right to permanent residence fees FOR YOU .
As in my case i am the prime applicant and my wife is dependent
Can you please help me in explaining that ?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Gary

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a bunch @legalfalcon! This 27th Feb issue is killing all of us.. Not sure why they're giving PPRs to people with AOR from Feb and March when there's so much of back
I understand the frustration, but remember that there are many factors that go into application processing and the biggest of them all is which visa office is processing your file.

Have you requested GCMS notes, what do they say? Has there been any progress?