+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Heartiest Congratulations!!

For the UCI, sine you are the primary applicant, only your UCI is mentioned. Most likely they would have withdrawn your family, but to be sure, raise a CSE again and send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Thank You,
I have sent e mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also raise CSE.
If suppose it is for family of 4, my family is in india and i am in qatar, in such situation how to send the passports together.

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Dear legalfalcon,
Please kindly advice, I am the PA an d got ADR 2days ago. I am AOR August 29, they asked me for a year statement of account. The issue is the fund was formerly inside my spouse's account but I wasn't sure if they accept spouse account so I asked her to transfer the fund into my own account. Now that I am asked for the statement of account and they also said "provide details of the provenance of funds" which I assume should be proof of incomes. Now I have started gathering all these documents but we have so many files to attach now. Can I attached the statement of my spouse for just the month showing the transaction or I have to add from that last year June till date?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Good evening Legalfalcon

Seems I'm really stuck in security check. still waiting for my gcms to see details but today had a good info I'm pregnant and I'm principal applicant don't know if i should inform my VO or not. my medical exams expires in first week of march don't know if they will extend them if they know about my pregnancy or not afraid in case I need to re do them X-ray will be an issue and can also delay the process.

can you please advise?

Thanking you in advance for your habitual support

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Good evening Legalfalcon

Seems I'm really stuck in security check. still waiting for my gcms to see details but today had a good info I'm pregnant and I'm principal applicant don't know if i should inform my VO or not. my medical exams expires in first week of march don't know if they will extend them if they know about my pregnancy or not afraid in case I need to re do them X-ray will be an issue and can also delay the process.

can you please advise?

Thanking you in advance for your habitual support
Congrats! Your baby is a new hope.

You don’t need to inform IRCC or your VO about your pregnancy. You’ll only need to inform them after giving birth. If in any case you are requested for a new medical exam, you can defer it and submit after you give birth together with your newborn’s medical.

Reactions: Abuzii

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

I have completed my 4 years Bachelor's but WES evaluated it as 3 years Diploma so will I get nomination from OINP in this case?

Is it acceptable? Thanks

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Dear legalfalcon
I raised CSE to provide the renewal of spouse passport and got the below reply. I chose amendments of documents option from the drop down menu. Could you please help me understand what option in the CSE web form I need to chose as I understand my request wasn’t completed?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service.

In order to help us better serve you, please follow the below guidelines to ensure your query goes to the right department to ensure we respond as quickly as possible:

Replacement of Document

If your enquiry is regarding replacing a valid temporary resident document (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit), a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or a Record of Landing, please visit the IRCC Website for the concerned form to complete. All instructions can easily be found within the kit, specifically the Instruction Guide IMM 5545.

Amendment of Document

If your enquiry is regarding correcting an error, therefore requiring an amendment, on a valid temporary resident document (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit), a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or a Record of Landing, please visit the IRCC Website for the concerned form to complete.All instructions can easily be found within the kit, specifically the Instruction Guide IMM 5218.

Case Status

If your enquiry is regarding a case status which has not yet been answered via other channels, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose one of the following options:

· Temporary Residence (applied online) orTemporary Residence (applied by Mail)located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry for any temporary residence application (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit).

· Permanent residence (applied by mail) orPermanent residence (applied online) located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry for a permanent residence application under an economic stream (i.e.: Provincial Nominee, Skilled Worker, Caregiver, etc.).

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Dear legalfalcon,

What does Inadmissibility for failing to comply with A27(2) or A28. A41(b) means? (Referred to RA for review)

Please note that, Medical Check, Criminality, Security “not started” but only info sharing with USA according to GCMS notes

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have a query regarding pcc. We received my wife pcc from Hungary which covers her complete stay but in document, it is mentioned that validity of document is only for 90 days and we already have passed that period. Should i get another pcc or this copy will suffice.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Congrats! Your baby is a new hope.

You don’t need to inform IRCC or your VO about your pregnancy. You’ll only need to inform them after giving birth. If in any case you are requested for a new medical exam, you can defer it and submit after you give birth together with your newborn’s medical.

Thanks for ! The fact is that if i defer medicals it will cause again a delay of 8months that's hudge don't know if i can directly ask them for an extension or not

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thanks for ! The fact is that if i defer medicals it will cause again a delay of 8months that's hudge don't know if i can directly ask them for an extension or not
They already have a protocol for pregnant applicants, so you just upload the eMedical sheet without the X-Ray test/result, and attach an LOE that you are pregnant. I wish you the best and take care of your baby’s health, that’s more important now :)

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
They already have a protocol for pregnant applicants, so you just upload the eMedical sheet without the X-Ray test/result, and attach an LOE that you are pregnant. I wish you the best and take care of your baby’s health, that’s more important now :)

yes you're right!!!! Thanks for the info will check it out

Reactions: iamxty

ShivayO7

Jun 20, 2017
My file processed under LMIA EXEMPTION Code no. A70 - R207.
I am Express entry Outland from India.
This my timeline
E-AOR - 29th September 2017.
ADR-1 - 16th October 2017 (Wife ECA)
ADR-2 - 20th November 2017 (My and Wife PCC)
MEDICAL PASSED - 30th November 2017
BACK GROUND - NOT APPLICABLE
TILL TODAY.

So my question is Lmia exemption code A70 - R207 is applicable for me.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon.
My application is not being touched by anyone at LVO (AoR March 28th, NA2 since July 14th, Transfer to Paris VO August 10th).. no SS, Eligibility not Started, Security Not started.. The file is sitting there untouched. (The last due date I got on GCMS generated 22NOV is October 17th.. at that date the file was not opened nor assigned a new due date)
I think there might be a system bug/glitch or just a human error preventing my file to appear to visa officers to process it.. I cannot find any other explanation.
What can I do to force them to verify my application and pick it? Any recommandation? anyone to contact?
The due date is of no relevance. It is a system generated date.

Has your R10 passed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank You,
I have sent e mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also raise CSE.
If suppose it is for family of 4, my family is in india and i am in qatar, in such situation how to send the passports together.
You will have to send the passports to the local visa office. So in the email you will have to inform IRCC where each member is, and based on that they will ask you to send the passports to the respective offices.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,
Please kindly advice, I am the PA an d got ADR 2days ago. I am AOR August 29, they asked me for a year statement of account. The issue is the fund was formerly inside my spouse's account but I wasn't sure if they accept spouse account so I asked her to transfer the fund into my own account. Now that I am asked for the statement of account and they also said "provide details of the provenance of funds" which I assume should be proof of incomes. Now I have started gathering all these documents but we have so many files to attach now. Can I attached the statement of my spouse for just the month showing the transaction or I have to add from that last year June till date?

All you need is the following:

1. The statement where the funds were transferred to your account from your spouse's account
2. The copy of statement of your spouse's account, which reflects the transfer of money from that account to your account.
3. Proof of income of your spouse, just a tax return etc will work
4. Last 6 months statement of your spouse's account.