Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
hi @legalfalcon

I am sure you wouldn't pay attention to this...may i know whether am in R10 check right now?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks

"I am sure you wouldn't pay attention to this"...um. ok but anywho, looks like you're in NA1 which is the first step after your acknowledgment of receipt.

Reactions: doverraja

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you please comment on the following:

Hi @legalfalcon !

I applied for PR under FSW program via Express Entry in January 2016 and have been waiting ever since on decision. I have been on student visa and then work visa in the US for few years.

I recently applied for gcms notes from IRCC, CSIS and CBSA.

In IRCC notes everything looks ok except under Info Sharing (Type:Biographic) it says "System Error" for myself. For my spouse, the same Info Sharing says NRT.
Other information is as follows:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
RCMP Screening: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: System Error
Number of Security Screening Activities under Activity: 5 (1 security + 4 security screening)

Also, according to CSIS notes, they issued advice about one year ago.

I am still waiting on CBSA notes to arrive.

Would you please suggest if delay in processing of PR application is because of System Error in Info Sharing? Do you happen to have any suggestions if there are any additional documents that I can send to IRCC to resolve this issue? Or do you think there might be some other issues?

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon, one question please..
Even though I am on 60 day extension to submit FBI PCC if I submit PCC within a week will cic continue processing my application or they will resume only after the given 60 days?

Thanking you in advance :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Can you pls let me know whether the below work responsibilities for a person with NOC 6222 is okay to apply for express entry or not? Also do you think B2B (business to business) or B2C( business to customer) domain will also be considered by the VO while analysing the application? I mean if the CIC NOC is related to B2C business, but my company does B2B business dealings, although, my job responsibilitie are an exact match with the NOC in CIC, is it possible for the VO to reject my application just because of the B2B/B2C variation?

My job responsibilities that goes on Par with the NOC 6222-

1. Ordering materials from vendors on behalf of the company for denim garments production as per requirements given on purchasing order.

2. Estimating purchase quantities based on total order quantity, inventory management and also Identifying optimum order quantities for individual items based on company requirement and lead times of suppliers.

3. Periodic review with quality control team and production team to assess the quality the materials supplied by the vendors. And to raise the quality / specification deviations issues with vendors , planning an emergency contingency plan for the process.

4. Meeting up with leading suppliers to update availability of new and improved materials (fabric and embellishment accessories).

5. Studying market reports and conducting market surveys on the latest trends by visiting trade shows/fairs.

6. Inviting quotations from multiple suppliers for forecasted purchases of fabric and trimming accessories, after that, negotiating with suppliers on prices and trade discounts and also settle down the credit terms for the payment in favor of the company.

7. Coordinating with suppliers and the warehouse team for shipment of materials and quality control team for inspection of the material supplied.

8. Approving the purchase invoice once quality control team approves the supplies for quality and specifications, as matching with order issued.

@legalfalcon SIr,

Can you pls check and give me a reply on the above NOC job duties crossmatching about whether it matches to the original ones or not. thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

As my LMIA-exempted WP for postdoc is in progress, along with SOWP and Child's Visitors Visa. Currently under review at VO Rome.

While waiting for PPR, I was thinking to send my family to home country, once they would reach, they would dispatch me back Passports to Italy. In due course, once I would be receiving PPR, I can forward all passports to VO Rome, while my family would be there in home country. Would that be issue for embassy? As we have to checkout from residence, and some urgency in home country, besides the fact that, once visas would be approved, I would be landing first in Canada, and family will follow afterwards, meanwhile, they would stay in home country.

As always, need your valuable advise!
Thanks!
No that would not be an issue. Just be careful with the shipping of the PPs. You can even request IRCC to change the VO for your dependents to the home country and which you keep your VO as Rome. Whatever works for you.
When you change the VO, you will have to raise a CSE and inform IRCC of the fact that your family is in the home country and therefore you request to submit their passports to the LVO, while submitting your PP to the LVO where you are at.

Reactions: jojee2k6

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
My wife is the primary applicant. Also, 2014 was the year we got married and that's where the error was made in information to put it with employment.

Thanks,
Rohit
When you submit your PR application you can inform IRCC of the discrepancy of what happened. As long as the fact is not material, there is nothing to worry about.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon

I hope you are doing great.

I received my PPR last month & I submitted my passport at VFS New Delhi on 20/11/2017 and my application was approved on 29/11/2017 in mycic account. As per the trend at NDVO passports are dispatched on the same/following day after approval but not in my case. My return tracker is yet to be activated. Any idea what could be the cause for this delay? And I have an upcoming trip to US on 16th Dec, will I get my passport by then? I have raised a CSE but didn’t attach my air ticket and awaiting a response. What else can be done to expedite the process?

Thanks much!

Expediting the visa issuance is at the discretion of IRCC. You can send CSE and also try calling Canadian High Commission. Also contact them through their emails available here -
http://international.gc.ca/world-monde/india-inde/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

Rohit548

Oct 11, 2016
When you submit your PR application you can inform IRCC of the discrepancy of what happened. As long as the fact is not material, there is nothing to worry about.
Thanks for the response. The application is already submitted and been over 10 months now. We did inform of this to CIC call centre before submitting the representative stated that I submit all required documents to support application that will be fine. We did just that but still the entire application is delayed and I have sent you the GCMS notes on the mail id of yours for the same.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon

I am sure you wouldn't pay attention to this...may i know whether am in R10 check right now?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Well, I pay attending to all questions and try and answer as many of them as possible.

It is difficult to ascertain of you have passed R10 as your MyCIC status does not show what stage of the application process you are at. All application go through the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

To read on each stage see -
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Usually the R10 is passed within the first month after the application is submitted, but that is a guess. To be sure of what stage your application is at you will need GCMS, or you can wait it out.

Reactions: doverraja

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
However, people here are talking about two types of security activities - 'Security' and 'Security Screening'. Those who have the word 'Screening' are invariably getting delayed, while those having just 'Security' are getting PPR much quicker.

Could you please comment on this?

Thanks!

That is not true. All applicants go through Security and only a few go through Security screening and from them only a handful are delayed. Just because you see SS in your GCMS does not mean your processing will be delayed.

If you application is within the 6 months processing time, you need not worry. The 6 months processing time starts from the day when the R10 is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon
My passport was delivered to Ottawa Oct 23rd
My cic still pending. Shows application in progress
No news about my passport yet!
My dependent passport has been stamped and returned!

I emailed them and they claimed passport was received Nov 1st and my application is finalized and passpot will be returned soon!
A week and still nothing
Any advice? Tip? Insight?
You should send another email and enquire. In my case too they kept sitting on my passport and when I sent them an email they informed that they could not locate my return envelope. Instead of informing me they kept sitting. So I had to send a new shipping label.

I am not indicating that in your case too this is the issue, but if there is inordinate delay, you should send another email and enquire.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

in my GCMS notes I see none of data has any information on dates. For instance, the following fields are all blank, (even for Medical):

Created date:
Created by:
Updated date;
Updated by:

How do then some users get to know their start date for criminality and security processes from the GCMS?

thank you

What is the status of your application. Have you cleared eligibility? Also do you see s15/16 on the top right corner of the pages where the information is blank?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, one question please..
Even though I am on 60 day extension to submit FBI PCC if I submit PCC within a week will cic continue processing my application or they will resume only after the given 60 days?

Thanking you in advance :)
Only after you submit the document will the file proceed, until then it will be kept on hold.

Reactions: Annliz

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon SIr,

Can you pls check and give me a reply on the above NOC job duties crossmatching about whether it matches to the original ones or not. thanks
Please send me a PM with your questing and what your info.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing