17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Help!

Four days ago I submitted my eAPR. I was looking at screenshots of the personal activities section of my application and just realized that I mistakenly entered the year 2/2015 to 3/2015 instead of 2/2017 to 3/2017. The months are correct, just the years are wrong.

Do I need to submit a CSE for wrong dates? or they will ask for it later

Thanks
Yes, you should.

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
You will have to just wait and keep sending reminders every week. The process is painfully slow.
legalfalcon, i raised a CSE on Oct 30th regarding the 2nd PPR mail i received despite submitting passports along with first PPR 3 months back, but no responses since. As u had mentioned i did send reminder mails in between also but to no avail. On November 25th the 2nd PPR 30 days deadline wud get expired. Do i have to submit just the 2nd PPR mail along with a cover letter at VFS....pls reply

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Request your help please.

I have received WES evaluation dated “XX August” for Bachelors and PGDBA.
Applied for re-evaluation with additional supporting documents as PGDBA was evaluated non-recognised.

Post re-evaluation my PGDBA also got recognised. But revised WES report has new date. It also mentioned “original completed on August XX, 2017”

Now while updating express entry profile, I have below query.

What date should I put for Bachelors – Old or new one…..It was recognized in both reports, first one and revised one.

What date should I put for PGDBA – Old or new one…..It was non-recognized in first report, and recognized in revised one.

Thank you advance.
You should put the new date.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
I am CEC Feb 01 2017 applicant. My eligibility is still "Recommended Pass". Medical and Criminality both "Passed" and Security "Not Started".
My Medical is expiring in first week of January.
Does anybody know when do i need to take the medical exam again ? I mean do they ask me to do it again ? or they will automatically extend ?

One more thing,
What could be the reason behind my application for not having any process since april month. I have ordered 2 GCMS notes and there is no progress since april. Even my Security is still "Not Started". I am at NA2 since 9 months. Back -Ground is still "Not Applicable".

Your Answer will be really appreciated.
Thanks.

You can request IRCC to renew and extend your medicals, in most cases they would do it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi Legalfalcon. Please advise me on my case.

1. My wife is landing as a PR in the first week of dec’17. I was unaccompanying spouse declared in her application for personal reasons. I am contemplating express entry or family sponsorship for me. If i go the express entry way, do i need to submit her PR card as proof of spouse of canadian PR. Based on processing times she will get her PR card by early Feb or late Jan of 2018. My question is if i get the ita and want to submit the application asap is the PR card necessary? What are the documents needed from her side as a PR?

2. Does she also have to do medicals and get a new PCC atleast for the last country of residence?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi @legalfalcon. I will re-post the question and the screenshots explicitly here:

Hi @legalfalcon i have received gcms notes and i have a question. In my notes i realized that in A11.2 at CIO note the CRS points were assessed 953 instead of 978 at ita meaning 25 points less. Then reading further it seems they only counted my last position in the company which is 1.5 years old and ignored the previous 10 years. I worked in the company for 11 years uninterrupted assuming 4 positions same NOC and I submitted same reference letter describing each position in the 4 placeholders. Seems weird that the initial Eligibility assessment ignored the previous positions. Is that something normal?

Screenshots:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1YF5SATCxXGDsPoz2
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MQoSSMvAe0UwPagg1

JN_GS

Sep 27, 2017
@legalfalcon

Hello! I keenly seek your expert advice on the following:

1) How will the Canadian laws treat if one fails to declare excess foreign currency at the airport. This amount genuinely belongs to the traveler and is earned legally (salary withdrawn from his bank account). Also, this amount is intended to be spent on some lawful activity in the country he is traveling to (say, to prepay a home loan there).

2) How would the application of an EE pool candidate, who is not living in Canada yet, be treated, if that candidate was prosecuted for the above and was not found guilty in the court hearings?
3) What would be the treatment, if this applicant was prosecuted, found guilty and a fine was slapped on him, in the country in which he has been residing?
4) What if, at the time of filling up of the application after getting an ITA, this matter is still going on in the court? I mean, the court proceedings are still going on. How would he go ahead with his ITA?

Kindly throw some light on the above. I would be very happy to share further details, if needed. Many thanks!

khalid989

Mar 11, 2017
Hello Legal Falcon!

I am soon going to submit my ITA for Ontario and I have a few doubts about the Personal Activities Tab. We need to provide complete list of activities done for the past 10 years and there should be no Gaps. When I fill this information, can I leave a month's gap between 2 activities or should I continue it from the same month? Please have a quick look at the below time-line I have designed, advise if I can follow the same and also assist with the a few other concerns please:

- September 2006 - May 2010 - Bachelors Degree

- June 2010 - August 2010 - Unemployed (This was when I was applying for Masters, under the Unemployed tab, can I indicate "Applying for Higher Education in the UK" & mention the institution where I was admitted name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate?

- September 2010 - December 2011 - Masters Degree

- January 2012 - April 2013 - Part Time Job (During this period I did some retail & cash in hand jobs for which I do not have proper references, can I still mention this period as employment and mention Part-Time Job and mention the employer names? - will they ask for any references?)

May 2013 - May 2013 - Unemployed (This is when I traveled to another country to look for a permanent job, please suggest if I can mention "Seeking Full Time Employment" and what can be mentioned in the name of the company/school tab?

June 2013 - April 2015 - 1st Full time job

April 2015 - Present - 2nd Full time job

I would really appreciate if you can assist me with the above.

Many thanks,

Khalid A.

ResEv_4

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you very much for your answer @legalfalcon, really appreciate it!
I have a last inquiry regarding PCC. I have read and understood who and when PCC should be issued.
In my particular case, I was in Canada working until end of october before my work permit expired. I went ahead and started the process of getting PCC for my country of citizenship since I was flying to my country of citizenship in 12 days. The PCC was finished processing while I was in Canada, making my country of residence Canada at the time. However, now my country of citizenship is my country of residence where I plan to apply for PR; I'm currently waiting on ITA.
According to CIC: are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
I'm conflicted but my instincts say to apply for another PCC but could you advise me whether I could use the same PCC?

awnina

Sep 29, 2016
Hello Legal Falcon

first of all i would like to thank you on you generous help for this community .

second of all ..

i got refused twice for my student visa and right now am such disappointment

i was looking for caips application and i have saw your offer in your site for the ( LEGAL OPINION ) that costs 500 cad .

i red your offer and my question for you :

1- does this include the caips in which it tell me what is going on ?
2- what kind of legal advice and help that you gonna give me ?
3- can you be my attorney for this 3rd trail ?

4- since am not a PR applicant ( am a student visa case ) ca the 60 days become 30 days or less since the caips notes will be release within 30 days of applying ?
thank you

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi @legalfalcon .

Please advise at what stage the File is transfer to Local Visa office ?

and What is right time to order for GCMS notes . I am currently at NA2 stage from last week ..do u think i better wait for a while or can order now .

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey @legalfalcon , I hope you are doing great ! I have some urgent query. I have an Ontario LMIA expiring in 3 weeks and I am currently at 422. I am thinking to apply for Ontario PNP under Job offer letter - FSW category. As OINP site says, it takes 30-60 days to process the file, my LMIA would expire in the mean time. Is it that lmia need to be active during application filing period only and not during processing periods ? What do you suggest ? should I go for PNP or work permit ? and why ?

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
You have to be persistent and keep sending CSE every 3-5 days. I know this is frustrating, but you have to get through the bureaucracy, no other way out.
Dear Sir @legalfalcon

today finally got a reply from cairo visa office saying that your application needs additional processing steps to finalize it and if you need your passports before finalization you can have it back. they didn't provide any timeline.
that means they will need extra extra time if they offered to return my passports. do you have any idea how long this can take, if they want to do additional verification what can it be and can my file be refused after all this?