Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So my exact situation is that on 2nd nov i have got the PPR mail.. and this week i am getting a sense that i might be expecting.. but there is no way of confirming till end of this month cz its too early... so my query is:

I feel i have three options:

1. I deliver in canada: in this option, i submit the passports right now.. get the stamp and hope that all falls in place and i deluver there. But one doubt that i have is that can i first time land in canada while being pregnant as in is it allowed if the pregnancy shows decently..

2. 2nd option is that i deliver here in india.. but that is a difficult one cz i read that in that case u need to sponser the child while being in canada and the child cannot be with you this whole time till the sponsership process is complete..

3. 3rd option is that i wait till end of this month to confirm pregnancy and then inform the visa office.. this would mean that my application is put on hold for at least next 9-10 months..

Is my understand correct? And my query in option plz..
1. YEs, once you are granted a PR, there is no problem traveling to Canada while being pregnant. You can inform IRCC, but until the baby is born, they cannot do anything. However, please be advised that you will need private health insurance.

2. YEs, that is true. But if your are expecting the baby to be born immediately, you can add the child anytime before you land, even if the Visa and CoPR has been issued. See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/add-family-member-express-entry-application/

3. You application will not be put on hold. See 2.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the reply. I'm outland applicant. As advised by you earlier that the source of income (i.e. salary slips) is required in case PoF statement is not older than 6 months. My Pof is only 1 month old. So a computer generated salary slip on company letterhead without signature and stamp acceptable is in my case ? My company doesn't issue salary slips with signature and stamps.
Many thanks.

You are mixing two things.

PoF is you should that you have funds in your bank account for settlement in Canada. It needs a statement from the bank with the requirements as specific by IRCC. see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

The Salary slips are required to show your employment and strengthen your work experience.

Hope this clears the issue.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello, I needed to apply for a PCC from singapore (where I am staying currently) but SPF needs a request letter from IRCC. CIC says I must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

But being the careless person i am, i forgot to upload this document. However, I have uploaded the PCC from my home country. Please advise. I got my AOR 2 days ago

You can raise a CSE and upload the documents immediately. If IRCC clears your application through R10, you should not have a problem. To know if you have passed the R10, you will need R10.

R10 is the completeness check. To read more see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,
Is it advisable to get PCC, in advance, from current country of residence before leaving the country?
I am currently living in Italy, and would be leaving next month, to pursue post-doc in Canada on basis of WP. But in 2018, I will pursue EE route on basis of CEC, so should I get PCC now let say in next week, and then I would be leaving Italy, would at that time in 2018 (when I would be applying for EE via CEC route), this PCC be considered as valid? Although I don't know yet, Italy PCC is valid for 6 months or 1 yr, but I read this statement:
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
Though, let say I would be leaving in Dec, then in next year, via remote by being in Canada, may be at that time, it would be difficult for me to obtain Italy PCC, in comparison to I can obtain now easily in this month, and leave italy in next month with no come-back.
What you advice?

The rule for the PCC is clear:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
So your Italian PCC will be invalid, as Italy will not be your country of residence when you file your application, and it will have been issued while you still were in Italy.

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
The rule for the PCC is clear:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
So your Italian PCC will be invalid, as Italy will not be your country of residence when you file your application, and it will have been issued while you still were in Italy.
Bro! you are life-safer, I cordially salute your courtesy and unconditional valuable assistance and prompt support, as always. God Bless you dear! Many Thanks!
P.S. I am still stuck in IP2 at VO Rome for post-doc WP, hopefully will hear some updates soon!

Trishiadelrey

Jul 5, 2017
There is no limit on LIMA which can be issued. If you meet the criteria, it will be granted.
Thanks for your feedback. currently I am still waiting for my LMIA, I am still out of status and still staying here in canada. I have til dec 18 to restate my status. I have another situation going on. While im waiting for my LMIA result i got another invitation for PR under skilled trade after I have been refused the first time. My question is can I submit my PR application now even I dont have a status here in canada? Does it affect my PR application because right now I dont have a status no LMIA/work
permit. Thank you

thomman

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
This will not be an issue, it will done in accordance with the practice as per the protocol of the specific province. For your federal documents, like the PR card, CoPR, SIN you will have your name as it is written in your CoPR. For provincial documents, such as Health Card, Driving License etc. It will be as per the Provincial norms, which differs from province to province.
Thanks @legalfalcon . Your inputs and help is much appreciated...

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello All, Need your guidance.
I received PPR on Nov 08 . I am the primary applicant and my country of residence is India and my spouse country of residence is USA.

I received a mail on my personal email asking me to submit our passports to New Delhi Canada high commission. I emailed CIC asking them to change my spouse VO to USA and leave mine as New Delhi.
Today I got a message on my CIC account(not personal mail) asking me to submit both of our passports to NY Visa center.

Now I am confused on what to do. Should I proceed and submit my passport in India ans should I ask my spouse to submit his passport in NY. Or should I mail NY and New Delhi VO's reg this issue?
Now I have 2 letters , one asking me to submit both of our passports to NY and another asking me to submit both of our passports to New Delhi.
Thanks

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello legalfalcon,

First, I appreciate your time in replying to all the questions in this thread.

I am a temporary worker in Quebec and my work permit expires in OCT 2018. I recently applied for CSQ, but Quebec has stopped processing CSQ from March 2017. I will not be getting my PR in time before my work permit expires.

I also want to move from Quebec because my wife cannot find a job due to strict French language requirements.
I am thinking to apply for Express Entry.

Will CIC reject my EE application because I already applied for CSQ ?

A.Awan

May 26, 2017
Hong Kong
Thank you for the reply. I'm outland applicant. As advised by you earlier that the source of income (i.e. salary slips) is required in case PoF statement is not older than 6 months. My Pof is only 1 month old. So a computer generated salary slip on company letterhead without signature and stamp acceptable is in my case ? My company doesn't issue salary slips with signature and stamps.
Many thanks.
You are mixing two things.
PoF is you should that you have funds in your bank account for settlement in Canada. It needs a statement from the bank with the requirements as specific by IRCC. see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/
The Salary slips are required to show your employment and strengthen your work experience.
Hope this clears the issue.
Apologies for not making the query clear. I hope following makes it clear.

Do you have the 6 months average balance. That is all you have to show. If you do not meet the 6 months average balance, then you will have to show the source of fund through your payslips, IT returns etc.
I do not meet 6 months average balance requirement (it's been only one month that I have gathered required amount from my salaries). As advised by you above, I'll have to show the source of the funds through my payslips.
The actual question is: It's mentioned on my payslips that "This is a computer generated document. No signature is required."
The payslips are on company letterhead. Are these payslips acceptable as the source of fund without signature and stamp ?

Side note: It's my current company and I'll be providing it's experience letter (signed and stamped on company letterhead ) as a part of my work experience.
Many thanks.

idcl_2017

Jul 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Hello Legalfalcon,

Can you please help me with my below query?

I have received PPR and want to submit mine and my spouse’s passport. However we both live in different countries. I have been asked to submit both the passports at Vienna office but its not possible to submit my spouse’s passport at Vienna as she lives in a different country.

Can you please suggest what should I do?

Thanks for your help

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
It does not matter what you did and how long it took you to do it. What matters is what your ECA report says and you get points for that.

When you fill your personal history, use the exact dates of when you were studying, irrespective of whether your degree is assessed as 4 years or something else.
Thank you friend.