+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
It will not, but what did you show for these three months in your personal history, as in what were you doing?
It’s outside the 10 year window. Having said that I edited my work history section and as proof I am adding my bank statement with salary credited listing. Would that be enough?

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
If its making a profile, you won't have anything there, it will show up post ITA. This is because when you make a profile, the dependents under 18 do not impact your CRS.
Dear legalfalcon
Thank you so much for your kind reply I have one more question I was suffering from TB in 2008 and now I'm negative: my question is after getting ITA can I ask the doctor to do the sputem test in the beginning itself ya I I have to go through the normal procedures and wait for any medical furtherance coming from CIC???
I know my question is little foolish but please reply bcz I can sam

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
@legalfalcon Here is my other question:

Post ITA while filling out personal history, they don’t ask for specific dates. So here is my dilemma.

3 years back i went to Canada on visitor visa. I left my job on 5th June and took flight on 11 June , came back on 24th oct. so the stamp on my passport for departure is 11th June and for arrival is 24th October.
Once I came back I joined my a new job on 2 November. So personal history says till June I am employed, June till October I am on vacation and November onwards I have an employment.

My question is As my travel history would provide them with exact dates for Arrival and departure and work history would give them exact relieving and rejoining dates. Would CIC be asking about what I did from 5th June till 11th June before departure also what I did from 24 oct to 2 nov. if yes then how do I mention this on personal history section?

Last edited:

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When your application is approved, you will be asked to submit your passport and with it you will get the CoPR.
Thanks for that ..

So do you mean i will get those forms along with my passport when they are returned by embassy ?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
The due date is of no significance. Do not be concerned about the criminality, it will be done eventually, if it has not yet been. Some applicants see it as not started until the day they receive the PPR. So just keep a track of your application via GCMS, and that is all.
@legalfalcon

Okay, but the thing is case analyst did review on sept 14 & after that there is no movement in file. I was getting curious that it's because criminality is in progress, visa officer will do final decision only after cirminality is passed.
Also, my eligibility is review required because I did cse about claiming new noc code , as it was more CONSISTENT as compared to the noc that I submitted with file.
Thanks

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
To determine if you are under SS, you will need GCMS notes to confirm. Not everyone goes under SS. So juts wait and everything will be fine.
how will you know from GCMS that app is under SS?

chfaizanr

Sep 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
IELTS Request
R9 L8.5 W7.5 S7
Med's Done....
31-08-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
@legalfalcon
I need to ask a couple of things but first let me tell you my status:
I received ITA on 23rd Aug, 2017 and AOR 5th Oct, 2017.
Now I am planning to get married in Feb, 2018 and won't be doing my landing before that in any case. Can you kindly tell what options will be available for me if my application is still in process at that time and also if I have received ppr before marriage? Please note that my spouse will most probably be accompanying me. Also how my situation will change if she won't accompany me now and I sponsor her after I have got my PR status?

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
@legalfalcon
dear sir,
Good day,
I am aor 4th march fswo
My file went to ip2 on 29th september.
I emailed my vo asking about the status of my application. Today they replied that "additional background checks were required for your file and they are ongoing" can u plz explain this to me if this necessarily mean security screening? Or this could be a general answer to my question?
I havnt ordered notes yet.

Yours answer would be highly appreciated as i am really worried for my file to go to SS

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends,
Can anybody tell me here what is the meaning for “waiting for officer’s review ??” Because my file gets stuck since last 6 months for officer’s review. Can anybody tell me how this things work and how much time does it take ??? My AOR is FEB 01 2017.

Need help !!!

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First a case analyst will review the documents and will make a recommendation. This is what you see now. Then an agent will review a recommendation and that is when your eligibility will change to passed.

Also, it take some time before the change is reflected. So when you get your next set you should see the change.
thank you for your reply. how can i share to you my notes?