+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCC only wants a bank letter and not statements. If you have submitted statements too that is fine. See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

For travel, cities is fine.
@legalfalcon
Thanks you sir, one more question.

Need your help for this issue. I submitted my profile and I just checked in one ref letter my manager has done typing error and he wrote my name as Vyom Verma(65029),where 65029 was my employee id from previous organisation and for that organisation also I have submiited ref letter on companies letter head. And letter is not dated.There is only notarization date on the letter. What should I do in this case. Will this lead to rejection or misinterpretation?

Last edited:

rsharda

Oct 14, 2015
Hi legalfalcon,

Need guidance on below situation.

1. Received request letter for passport stamping on 4-10-2017.
2.Passport yet to be submitted.
3.Baby due on : 13th March 2018
4.Medical valid till: 31st March 2018.
5.Expecting copr and visa with expiry :31st March 2018

Want to add baby to pr application.Cannot travel till delivery due to complications.
Informed CIC by CSE and NDVO by email.

Please guide
1.will it be possible to some extension on copr/visa as getting documents ready in 15 days and traveling post delivery doesn't seem to be feasible?
2.i am OK to redo medical for whole family and want to travel with spouse and baby.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Please help.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi Legalfalcon,

a candidate got rejected because of provincial nomination expiration.

His details:
OINP Nomination received Apr 6
AOR July 8
Rejected on October 16

Therefore, could you please clarify if we need to ask for extensions for nominations ? Does not it get freezed after AOR?
Should I take some measure?

My details:

OINP nomination received May 18
AOR August 23
OINP Expiration date November 14

Appreciate your advice!

Thank you beforehand!

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all the help you are giving to people here .

I have a question and would appreciate if you can help me out.

I got my passport request on 13th Oct and my passport office is Sydney . My wife is pregnant and due in april 2018 .Should i inform CIC about this ? or continue submitting my passport for stamping .I have to travel before 2nd March 2018 . i will travel before that to get my PR card and all but probably would like to have my baby in sydney only as there is a 3 month wait for medical card to be activated in Ontario ... can you please share your thoughts on this situation ?

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Yes, IRCC may ask you to get additional tests if any of your reports are outside the parameters, or have an abnormal readings.
Hi legalfalcon. Yes, I understand this. But I wanted to confirm if it's normal to not get any communication on this from CIC and only hear about it from the hospital?

Suzirizi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hello I have received AOR on 29th Sept. But yesterday I got an email to submit my marriage certificate which I have already submitted. Why could they ask for marriage certificate again? Is there anything wrong?

Vitam

Feb 7, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon

I have confirmed through GCMS notes that I have passed eligibility and security checks began on july 27
I have not seen the "security screening" phrase anywhere, however to this day it looks like I'm stuck anyways.

Do you know of delays past the 6 months for reasons not related to security screening?

My stream is Federal Skilled Worker. May12 AOR.
thank you

smile17

Oct 12, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

The aor date of my Express Entry application was 15 May this year, Federal Skilled Worker Outland stream, then I got stuck since 25 July. I ordered GCMS notes and got it last Tuesday, it indicated that the last update took place on 25 July with a label of SECURITY, NOT SECURITY SCREENING, and the status is NOT STARTED. My Medical, Eligibility and Criminality all indicated as Passed on page 2 of the GCMS notes.

I'm wondering if there is a distinction between Security and Security Screening? Is it possible to get my PPR in next 4 weeks or so since it's really getting close to the 6-month timeline? The wait is just agonizing. :(

Thank you.

Last edited:

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello legalfalcon,
How are you today? I have been at NA2 since Aug 22, my AOR is Aug 2. Can one submit a passport with less than 6 months validity for COPR when PPR comes?
(I hope an pray it does not come to this because my passport has 5 months and 18 days validity as of this moment).
Thanks in advance .

Vitam

Feb 7, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

The aor date of my Express Entry application was 15 May this year, Federal Skilled Worker Outland stream, then I got stuck since 25 July. I ordered GCMS notes and got it last Tuesday, it indicated that the last update took place on 25 July with a label of SECURITY, NOT SECURITY SCREENING, and the status is NOT STARTED. My Medical, Eligibility and Criminality all indicated as Passed on page 2 of the GCMS notes.

I'm wondering if there is a distinction between Security and Security Screening? Is it possible to get my PPR in next 4 weeks or so since it's really getting close to the 6-month timeline? The wait is just agonizing. :(

Thank you.
It seems your case is very similar to mine. Keep in mind the 6 month processing period begins once your application is deemed complete. Check your GCMS notes for the officer R10 review. Then count 6 months from that day on.

smile17

Oct 12, 2017
It seems your case is very similar to mine. Keep in mind the 6 month processing period begins once your application is deemed complete. Check your GCMS notes for the officer R10 review. Then count 6 months from that day on.
Really? I thought it started from the date of aor. My R10 was completed on 27 June. So if that’s the case, there’s still quite a wait!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon do the ainp pnp paper based application visa officer in Sydney read the job description which I sent to ainp office in Edmonton and match it to the noc code code and job discription match 1221 duties ?
Yes, even if you are a PNP, you have to meet the FSW MEC, which includes the matching of NOC and job duties.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalocon

I am from India and have PNP nomination from Nova Scotia and have been approved PR, I am planning to finish my landing formalities end of this month for a week and then plan to return for winding down later.

Based on anyone's recent experience who completed their landing formalities and immigration procedure, can you please let me know if will they also accept Fixed Deposits and Bank statements totalling up to the amount required for POF which I produced during the application process or if there is specific form in which I need to declare as stated by CIC(such as DD or TC)?

I want to avoid unnecessary conversion of currency if possible as I am only planning to stay for a week.

I am planning to carry the least amount of cash only as much as it would be required during my stay.

Any advice in this regard is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sand0987
Yes, the PoF documents you submitted with your application will be valid and can be used to show PoF when you land.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Will this reference letter format okey.

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. .................................. (name) was employed with ............................. (company name) in ................................... (address)

Details of his employment are given below:

· Designation :
· Previous designation :
· Date of Joining :
· Date of Resignation :
· Job Status :
· Employee ID :
· Type of Employment (full/ part time):
· Hours of Work/Week :
· Department :
· Reporting Manager :
· Annual Salary (in home country currency & CAD) :
· Benefits :

Duties and responsibilities handled by Mr. .................... were as follows:

Duty 1

Duty 2

Duty 3

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

………………………………….........
Previous Reporting Manager's signature, name, designation, workplace,
address, mobile no., current email no. and official contact details.

Previous Employer Details of Reporting Manager

Name, Designation, Em. no., Company name, Official address, General line