Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you legalfalcon. Really appreciate your suggestions. I have some post PPR questions, which are mentioned below.

1. My medical will expire on 12 February, 2018. Hope my visa will be valid till that date. Can I land in early or mid January, 2018?

Your visa is valid for:

6 months from the date of issue;
the day your PP expires; or
the day your medicals expire (1 year validity)

Which ever is earlier.

So when you receive CoPR and visa, you can land any time before the visa expiry date.

2. At the application stage I chose Vancouver as my preferred destination. However, I am currently thinking about landing and settling in Ottawa. Will this be a problem? Do I need to notify CIC about the change?

If you are FSW you can land and settle anywhere, except Quebec. If you want to settle in Quebec, you can as a FSW, but when you land, you cannot let them know that you intend to go to Quebec. To read more see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/understanding-provincial-nomination-pogram/

3. My daughter and wife are non-accompanying in my application. This was done due to personal and family reasons. Can my family apply for a TRV after I land in Canada and receive my PR card?

Your family can apply for TRV, but they have to meet the conditions.

4. Once they are in Canada on TRV, I want to process their PR application by sponsoring them.
In such a case, will my wife require an IELTS and ECA (she is a Masters degree holder)?

For family sponsorship there is no need for IELTS or ECA. All you need is to meet the financial requirements and other requirements.

Your considerate reply will be highly appreciated.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
The court order will suffice, if IRCC needs RCMP, which you should get anyway, they will let you know and when you receive it, you can send it in.
Thanks for your response @legalfalcon. We did submit RCMP report in the beginning. My understanding with police report was the detailed police record which may include arrest record and investigation based on which charges were filed. Please correct me if I am wrong.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi sir...while creating my husbands (dependent applicant) profile on wes i had entered the wrong year of birth in the DOB... as a result the dob in the eca also came wrong.. i hadnt noticed all this.. sometime back when cic asked for our birth certificates.. passport copies again.. i checked all documents and realised that the dob in the eca is wrong.. i submitted the documents and in parallel highlighted to wes that dob is wrong.. they asked me to fax copy of the passport.. that also i have done.. would u know what process will be followed at wes now? I am really apprehensive because cic had sent me a msg that i need to sibmit the correct eca asap else my application may be refused.. :(( any idea how long does wes take to correct such a thing.. and since it was a mistake at my end will they create issues!?
WES will change the ECA based on your passport. It can take a few weeks before you will have the final result from WES.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for your reply.

The thing which still hammering was what if officer has concern with ME with this position? As this is third time consistent application with same employer and what if officer has raise question with genuiness of this job offer. wouldn't he think why this employer is desperate to hire this employee?

I know this Is so much complex situation, and is running in my mind all day long.
I have read your so many post and threads including this thread , GCMS notes thread, security checks and eligibility R10 for EE & you have written these so well with such splendid details. I hope you can provide answer this query with good explanation.

Awaiting your response.
Thanks
It does raise an issue, but as long as there is nothing illegal and you meet the requirements, there should be no concerns. Why a private entity wants to employ a specific person is their prerogative, and the intention cannot be questioned based only on this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,
I am planning to enquire abt my security status with CSIS. I am not under security screening, but call center agent on call told me that my bcg verification ( security) is still on going. Eligibility on recent notes ws reccomend passed ( since 27april) and security was not started( hs never bn updated under admissibilty since 8 april). Can our security be started without hvng review of an final officer? Aor is12 feb. Is normal security( nt ss) also conductrd by CSIS? Which shld i opt frt CSIs or CbSA?
Security starts right after the case analyst recommendation. As regards security, if you are in SS, that will depend on what is there on your GCMS notes. CSIS is very quick in clearing the applications, it is CBSA where they get stuck.

Reactions: narindersahib

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,

I received my second set of GCMS notes generated on 9/21/2017. I do not see any change from the previous notes generated on 8/31/2017. No new activity and no new notes.

So, just wait?

Thanks
What is your AoR and what is the status of eligibility, criminality and medicals?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,
I am a single applicant and got my Passport stamped in July 2017. My Visa is valid till April 2018. I have not yet done landing formalities in Canada. I am looking for a bride and planning to get married in next few months. I would like to know that is it advisable to add spouse before landing in Canada or after landing. What would be the difference in the application for adding spouse before or after landing?
If you plan to get married, it is highly advisable to add your spouse before landing as the process is was faster, than sponsoring later which can take as long as 2 years. For details on add your spouse to the application see:

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/add-family-member-express-entry-application/

Reactions: Vishal A

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your response @legalfalcon. We did submit RCMP report in the beginning. My understanding with police report was the detailed police record which may include arrest record and investigation based on which charges were filed. Please correct me if I am wrong.
That is correct, but if you have sent the court records, that should be fine and you can inform IRCC that it will take 30 days to get the police record, wither IRCC will give you extension or just love ahead with the court records.

Reactions: Navprateek

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Security starts right after the case analyst recommendation. As regards security, if you are in SS, that will depend on what is there on your GCMS notes. CSIS is very quick in clearing the applications, it is CBSA where they get stuck.
Thnx Dear,
Dr s nothing like SS mentioned anywhere in my notes. So my ques was does security of reguler case ( not ss) also conducted by csis n cbsa? Shoul i go ahead to check with cbsa?also how long does it take to hear back frm dem?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
What should I select as the provinces in the EE profile. I selected all Provinces. Would that be okey? or are there any specific ones I need to select?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon

In my personal history I showed every work ex or organization that I worked for.
But for my current job I showed working from Dec-14 to till date, company name and location.
I was sent on deputation to UK for 1 year by the company. I have mentioned all the addresses that I stayed in UK for that complete 1 year period and also mentioned same in my travel history. But didn't break the work ex in personal history. I have also provided UK PCC with no trace status and visa stamps with arrival stamp at UK and India and departure stamp from India and VISA stamp as well. I have also provided deputation letter which was given to me by the company stating time period on official letter head.I have also got thia included in my reference letter regarding deputation and performed same jobs as in India.

Now my question is since I did'nt break the current organization time period in UK and India, will that create any issue or rejection?

Need your advice.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
WES will change the ECA based on your passport. It can take a few weeks before you will have the final result from WES.
Thanks for the reply.. but the issue is that cic gave me a deadlinw of 9th oct for submitting the revised ECA.. the message mentioned that if i failed to meet the deadline, my application will be reviewed basis docs available and my application may be refused.... but by then this hadnt been resolved with wes so i uploaded a letter od explanation that i have taken it up with wes ans it is bwing processed. I also attached proof of my mail exchanges with wes.
After this there hasnt been any response from cic. So i am fearing that they may refuse my application to meet their deadlines..i am 2nd july aor and my gcms notes indicate that eligibility is passed. Security has not started. The application is on hold due to the need of the modified eca.
Am following up with wes but if it can take weeks then i am fearing a refusal mail from cic.
What are ur views on this sir.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi legalfalcon few questions:

1- you have mentioned earlier that security starts after recommended pass and not necessarily after pass eligibility. Does that reflect on gcms notes? Do they start security even though it says not started on gcms notes?

2- You have mentioned earlier that sub activity "security screening" does not necessarily mean the long SS wait. How do we know that we are in the long wait? Is there a number of SS entries we should look out for?

3- You have mentioned some time before that you are working on a security related blog/article. How is that progressing?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Nency4canada

Sep 22, 2017
It does raise an issue, but as long as there is nothing illegal and you meet the requirements, there should be no concerns. Why a private entity wants to employ a specific person is their prerogative, and the intention cannot be questioned based only on this.
Many Thanks for this reply.

You gave me such a relief. Will let my employer know to start process as soon as possible.
Have you heard any news about changes to advertisement requirement for LMIA? i have read somewhere on this forum that ESDC make 3 months advertisement periods instead 1 month prior to LMIA application. Is it true??

Anyways will keep you posted my update and ask you any questions if I have so. You are an angel send from above.

Thank you so much.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
HI Legalfalcon

I'm having some job issues as I may quit or lose my job before ppr.I'm already 5 months since aor .BG-na2

Please advice on the below 2 Scenarios :

1.Suppose I quit my job before ppr ....I'm not claiming points for this job,but i will be changing my country of residence due to visa cancellation.Should i raise a CSE after serving 1month notice period or before?
2. Suppose I get PPR during notice period , and I cannot get the visa stamping during notice period..how do I inform about changing visa stamping to my home country? Will it delay my visa process?
Please advice as Im quite frustrated since I dont know how long I can manage with my current employer and I'm also nearing my 6 months.

Thanks