+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Ravi Tathgur

Sep 4, 2017
Hi Legal Falcon,

Explained my case below.

I am working in Infosys Chandigarh.
And my home and family( wife And Kid) is in Delhi.
Wife working in Gurgaon and kid studying in a school in Delhi.

For work I travel weekly to Chandigarh and come back every weekend.

Now I have obtained PCC also from Delhi which is my address on Passport as well as the permanent address where my family stays.

Since my stay is in Chandigarh for work therefore, I have got an accommodation there for stay during week.

However, I do not have any address proof of this accommodation in Chandigarh.

Also, My appointment letter and work ex letters will show my office in Chandigarh.
I am working in Chandigarh since Feb 2015 so it's more that 2.5 years.

Question 1) Is the Chandigarh address my current address/ present address which I should mention in the application or I should mark my present address and permanent address as same of Delhi.

Question 2) Any impact on PCC I obtained from PSK in Delhi?

An expert advice would be highly beneficial and appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Sent you a reply. Check and revert back.
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Can you pls reply on the message I have sent you earlier? It will be really so nice of you as I am still not sure about the NOC issue about which I have posted you a few weeks back, and I really pray that you can give me some assured advice in this case which would be extremely beneficial for me.

Thank you so much Sir.

Br

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
If you have informed IRCC of submitting the PP to different locations, you can submit it at different times, however to land, the PA will have to land first, or with the dependents. The dependents cannot land before the PA.
Do you think I should include a copy of emails between me and IRCC and a letter of explanation for why my husband is submitting his passport from a different country and may a letter of explanation or is that an overkill?

My concern is I am the primary applicant but he is submitting his passport before mine because I asked for an extension and I need to make a trip?

Thank you

dds2010

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello Legalfalcon,

Thank you for your tremendous help and support on this forum, truly appreciate it!

Pardon me for the long post, just wanted to provide complete info.

I received my GCMS notes today from getgcms (thank you for referring). Notes generated date: 2017/08/31. Here are the details:

AOR Jan-13-2017, Ontario PNP, Indian citizen, application from USA, 1 PA, 1 spouse & 1 dependent child

Notes: 6
Created Date: 2017/06/19
Updated Date: 2017/06/19
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: *Officer Review* EE Eligibility: Passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment of Case Analyst, I am reasonably satisfied that PA met minimum requirements of CEC/FSW programs regulations. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement. PA meets the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. I am satisfied that PA meets A11.2 assessment. PA appears to have the ability to become economically established in the nominated province. I am satisfied that PA meets eligibility under EE-M1 PV2. CRIMINALITY: No A36/38 concerns evident. All required police certificates on file and RCMP screening - NRT for PA and spouse.

Notes: 4
Created Date: 2017/07/17
Updated Date: 2017/07/17
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/Security
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:

ACTIVITY: 4
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name: Status
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/07/17

ACTIVITY: 9
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Passed

ACTIVITY: 10
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value: Met

ACTIVITY: 12
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Criminality
New Value: Passed

APPLICATION:1
Field Name: Security
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started

Information has been blanked out on multiple pages with s15(1) and s16(1)(c).

Could you please help me understand where we stand in the process? It appears they have started Security Screening around July-17-2017, do you think so too? Online status shows Background Check In Process for the second time since July-24-2017. Please provide your expert opinion.

What should be my course of action moving forward?

Please let me know if you would like to see other details from the GCMS notes. Your guidance is much, much appreciated. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks much in advance!

Last edited:

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
For your spouse you don't get any points for their foreign work experience. So no need to worry. Also, you are not changing anything. You are nearly moving the work history from work to personal. In personal history you have to have everything.
Thanks @legalfalcon so I don't need to include an LOE in the personal history for his work experience?

Afaque Khan

May 20, 2017
Dear LegalFalcon,

Help required regarding filling of Education History...

My Masters Degree is from UK. Whereas, My rest of the previous education like Secondary, Higher and Bachelors Degree are from Pakistan... Now I have got Education Credential Assessment (ECA) only for my Master's as WES was only required Master's Confirmation if you one has studied from UK or any Developed Country...

Now my Query is: While Making a Profile at CIC:
  • Do I have to enlist my Secondary, Higher and Bachelors Degree?
    • or
  • Should I just File My Masters?
Because i suspect If i Enlist Pre-Master Education, CIC may ask ECA Report for Pre-Master degrees?
  • Do you think I can get away by only enlisting Master's?
You opinion will be highly appreciated on the matter... Many Thanks

gaganch25

Aug 16, 2017
Hi
I need to know few things about my passport address. Me and my husband has different addresses in passport do we need to change addresses in our passport before applying for pcc. We got our ITA on 20 sept. Is there a need to add spouse name and husband's surname in my passport. TIA

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear Legalfalcon, Is it a good idea to raise a CSE (CIC Webform) for an application that exceeded 6 months? I am 200 days since AoR.

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
Dear @legalfalcon

I had called for GCMS in May and Aug which I received in June and Sept respectively.
Following is the status on some important points

Eligibility
June notes - Recommended Passed
Sept notes - Recommended Passed

Security

June notes - Not Started
Sept notes - Not Started

Criminality

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

Medicals

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

This means my file has not been touched since 1st May (they sent RPRF request)......that is 5 whole months without any kind of movement. Security screening is still NS. This is really pathetic and disappointing. I have written to CIC, raised CSE and called them....and their response to all the enquiries has been "we are processing your application and will update you once a decision has been made"

Even I know that I will be informed when a decision has been made.....I want to know why is my file put into cold storage? when will your agents take the application and say 'oh! he has been waiting for 7.5 months, lets at least process his file now'? why are people who have applied after me and have lesser points getting their PPR before me?

My medicals expire in Jan '18 and I have a job that requires me to serve 1.5 months of notice if I quit. Then there are so many minor and major life decisions all depending on receiving/not receiving PR.

The Govt. of Canada is inviting people but hasn't considered the repercussions on them for waiting indefinitely without a clue of whats happening to their application. I have so many more thought that I would like to share but then I stop short thinking 'let it be' maybe this week will get some good news.

Looking forward to your thoughts on my case.

Thank you & Regards

Below is my timeline for reference
AOR - 22nd feb
Medicals - 7th April
IP1 to NA2 - 28th April
RPRF paid - 2nd May

svikashk

May 16, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have a question regarding my previous self-employed experience. Since you've been watching how Canada immigration works for a long time, I thought you'd be able to help me out. Could you please look through my case and help out with my question?

My Case:

I was doing my college from 2010 to 2014. In 2013, I registered a company called X, but didn’t work on it. In February 2014, we prepared our partnership deed and changed the name of the company from X to Y and only worked on it from Aug 2014 to April 2015. We were not a service based company, but a product-oriented company. So, we didn’t have clients.

This company got selected to be a part of a startup accelerator program and as a part of the program, we received 3750 euros. Since we didn’t have clients, I got a reference letter stating my designation, the amount they gave us and my responsibilities from the guys who gave us funding.

I submitted:
  1. Company registration document that was prepared in 2013. (Submitted via CSE)
  2. Company’s name change document that was prepared in February 2014. (Submitted via CSE)
  3. Our partnership deed that was prepared in February 2014.
  4. A notary certificate that mentions that I was the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer. (Submitted via CSE)
  5. Reference letter from the organization that provided us funding.
  6. Last 3 months pay slip. These 3 months pay slip has my signature on both employer and the employee because I was the highest authority in my company.

My Question:
I applied as a Federal Skilled Worker. I also showed my experience from 2015 to current date, but that doesn’t worry me. My only worry is my self-employed experience. Do you think the documents I submitted is enough for my case to pass through without any issues and receive a Passport Request?

Thanks for going through my case, legalfalcon. I hope to hear from you soon.

rubelmmu007

Oct 28, 2015
You can raise a CSE and explain this. No need to worry, this is normal and happens. Just explain that you inadvertently answered it as no, when the answer should be yes and the explanation is already filed with your application.
Already raised CSE. Thanks a lot bro.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon,

Explained my case below.

I am working in Infosys Chandigarh.
And my home and family( wife And Kid) is in Delhi.
Wife working in Gurgaon and kid studying in a school in Delhi.

For work I travel weekly to Chandigarh and come back every weekend.

Now I have obtained PCC also from Delhi which is my address on Passport as well as the permanent address where my family stays.

Since my stay is in Chandigarh for work therefore, I have got an accommodation there for stay during week.

However, I do not have any address proof of this accommodation in Chandigarh.

Also, My appointment letter and work ex letters will show my office in Chandigarh.
I am working in Chandigarh since Feb 2015 so it's more that 2.5 years.

Question 1) Is the Chandigarh address my current address/ present address which I should mention in the application or I should mark my present address and permanent address as same of Delhi.
You can have any address, which ever you prefer, it has no relevance on the application.

Question 2) Any impact on PCC I obtained from PSK in Delhi?
If you have a PCC from PSK, it is pan India. It does not matter where the PCC is issued from, Delhi, NY or Chennai. What matters is that you have a PCC from PSK which is pan India.

An expert advice would be highly beneficial and appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Can you pls reply on the message I have sent you earlier? It will be really so nice of you as I am still not sure about the NOC issue about which I have posted you a few weeks back, and I really pray that you can give me some assured advice in this case which would be extremely beneficial for me.

Thank you so much Sir.

Br
I will send you my email id. Please email me, and I will see what I can do.