pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
When were the notes generated. If you did submit the information, it takes a few weeks time for them to add it to the file. Just keep a track of your application and order another set in a 1-2 weeks to see if there has been progress.

Do you have any note for eligibility?
Thank You Sir.
The notes were generated on Sept 07 and I have no notes under the eligibility section. It says not started. Same with the security and criminality. Thank You for your response. I will order another set of notes as per your advice.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Legal Falcon,

Thank you for your invaluable support through my process. I am a PNP Applicant -April 20 AOR. They didn't touch my file for over 105 days. I ordered GCMS Notes from your website and received them about two weeks ago. They were dated 30th August. Until that time my Criminality and Medical was passed and my US Shared Security showed NRT. Agent Review stated *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed** in the Notes. My eligibility and Security and had not started.

QUESTIONS:

1) I have ordered notes again on 16 September - will I be able to see what's going on in London Visa Office?

2) Yesterday I called CIC agent and she told me she can't see my file as it has been sent to London Visa Office on 14 September and I asked her if Eligibility had passed and she said 'no' it had not and she could not see anything and last update was the application had been sent to LVO on the 14th of September....Why has my eligibility not been done at CPC or CIC and then sent to LVO?

3) Does LVO usually do the eligibility or only if their is some issue it is sent to them? At present I am on NA2 stage since August 21st and not reached IP2 yet.....feeling extreme anxiety and stress.

4) Is this a normal trend or should I be concerned? I am living in Kuwait and I know all Kuwait Applications go to London for processing.

Thank you for all your help.

Best Regards.

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello legal falcon , I got GCMS notes today . Eligibility is review required . Case analyst notes states - m12 summary notes : PA doesn't not meet R76 NOT ENOUGH FUNDS PLEASE REVIEW A11.2: Appears met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - appears met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW points/ FUnds: Raeview required FSW points total : 72 ready to finalize PR. My question is when I submitted the AOR my acct balance was calculated to 23000 Canadian dollars by my indian bank . Due to currency fluctuations I think it went down the minimum limit of 22600 for family of four . As per the case analyst the current balance is 22000 CD. I am worried and stressed . Please help

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
... updated .... Hello legal falcon , I got GCMS notes today . Eligibility is review required . Case analyst notes states - m12 summary notes : PA doesn't not meet R76 NOT ENOUGH FUNDS PLEASE REVIEW A11.2: Appears met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - appears met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW points/ FUnds: Raeview required FSW points total : 72 ready to finalize RPRF : complete My question is when I submitted the AOR my acct balance was calculated to 23000 Canadian dollars by my indian bank . Due to currency fluctuations I think it went down the minimum limit of 22600 for family of four . As per the case analyst the current balance is 22000 CD. I am worried and stressed . Please help

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I am almost done, expect a reply in a few hours.

Hi LegalFalcon,

I hope you already have the final result on my NOC in your hand, so can you pls share it with me now? Thank you so much for your cordial support :)

BR

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
If your application is approved, there is no need to inform IRCC. However, IP, NA are not an accurate reflection of which stage your application is. The job reference letters are verified during the eligibility.

To see if your have passed the eligibility, you should get GCMS notes.

To read more on different stages of an application see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Thank you. I am not sure that it is done or not. I better follow your suggestion.

rubelmmu007

Oct 28, 2015
Dear Bro @legalfalcon,
I am a July 20, 2017 AOR, FSW-O, currently my application is in "Background Check: Not Applicable" stage. Yesterday, all of a sudden I discovered that I intentionally made of mistake while answering "Statutory Questions" part.

Question 1:
Has xxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
My answer: NO

Question 2: Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
My answer: YES.
Then I explained that I was refused UK Tourist Visa in 2012 with one of the reasons stating that I did not have sufficient fund to support my travelling expenses.

Now, as I feel that I should have answered “YES” to both the questions and my mistake in the first question was solely unintentional, is there a way I can rectify this? Should I raise a CSE?

Thank you in anticipation.

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear Legal Falcon,

Thank you for your invaluable support through my process. I am a PNP Applicant -April 20 AOR. They didn't touch my file for over 105 days. I ordered GCMS Notes from your website and received them about two weeks ago. They were dated 30th August. Until that time my Criminality and Medical was passed and my US Shared Security showed NRT. Agent Review stated *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed** in the Notes. My eligibility and Security and had not started.

QUESTIONS:

1) I have ordered notes again on 16 September - will I be able to see what's going on in London Visa Office?

2) Yesterday I called CIC agent and she told me she can't see my file as it has been sent to London Visa Office on 14 September and I asked her if Eligibility had passed and she said 'no' it had not and she could not see anything and last update was the application had been sent to LVO on the 14th of September....Why has my eligibility not been done at CPC or CIC and then sent to LVO?

3) Does LVO usually do the eligibility or only if their is some issue it is sent to them? At present I am on NA2 stage since August 21st and not reached IP2 yet.....feeling extreme anxiety and stress.

4) Is this a normal trend or should I be concerned? I am living in Kuwait and I know all Kuwait Applications go to London for processing.

Thank you for all your help.

Best Regards.
@legalfalcon, this is for your kind attention. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,

You are a great man. I will provide the following from my previous employer:

1. Experience letter in company pad in their regular format (not having my JD there)
2. Reference letter with JD from ex colleague which is notarized
3. Appointment letter
4. Salary Fixation
5. Service Confirmation
6. Salary Increment Letter
7. Release Letter
8. ID card

Add if anything needed.
You will also need to show the proof of your salary, which can include your pay stubs, IT returns, etc.

Reactions: Dreamboy2017

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
His academics were done in 2011, but one subject paper was pending and he gave two attempts to complete it. one in 2012 and last time in 2013, then he completed it. Classes wise everything finished in 2011 only. Unfortunately he is not working during this time. Hence not sure what to mention?
You can simply state education and the finishing year will be 2013.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Legal falcon - please reply to my query. Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have only 14 months remaining on my PP validity as my PP will be expiring in Jan 2019. I will have Visa max till July 2018 so will be travelling before that. Although it is very much possible that I don't return in few months and the PP might get expired while I am in Canada. What should be best course of action for this issue?

Course 1 > Land Canada and apply for a fresh PP from there. Not sure if this is possible. - Possible, the Indian embassy will renew your passport.
Course 2 > Apply for new PP before landing, inform CIC and request new Visa stamping on the new PP. Not sure if this possible either. The visa on your old passport will remain valid. You can get a new passport and travel with your old and new passport. Not an issue.
Course 3 > Land Canada and stay there till the time I get PR card. Come back to my country before PP expires and apply for fresh PP.
Get new Visa on that PP and then go back to Canada. I think it is very much feasible but not sure if really needed in case the first 2 course can be taken. The visa is only for a one time entry. i.e. you can entry on it once. After that you can either get the PR card, and if you do not get one before you leave, you will have to apply for a PRTD.
Course 4 > Any other solution you suggest in my case?

Can you please suggest.
If you have not received the PPR, or have not sent your PP for visa and CoPR, you should get it renewed and then send it.

However, if you have received the PR visa and CoPR, you can still get your PP renewed in India, as the existing visas are not cancelled when the passport is renewed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good Day @legalfalcon

I am experiencing something with my application and very confused and worried and can't an answer that satisfies me

I am EE applicant- FSW-O - AOR 11th August - PPR 1st September - CPC-OTTAWA
in ppr i was to submit our passports in cairo visa office as this is my country of residence.
arrived at the embassy on the 4th of september
- received an email on the 10th of Sep to come in person in embassy with my national ID
- 13th sep went to embassy, i was asked several questions about me and my family by an officer and she said i wanted you to come to verify you physically as you look different in pictures.- at the end she said i am satisfied with your answers and i will issue you the visa today to take it with you and we will return you ID with your stamped Passports.
then the front desk called for me and gave me the ID and said they said to inform you that there is 1 more verification and when passports are ready they will contact you.

since then i didn't hear any thing. sent several emails but no reply. i am worried and cannot inquire about any thing. they never reply.
some egyptians had the same or near processing times and they submitted their passports and got them back maximum 2 weeks after arriving at the embassy. i an confused about the different sayings at the same day by the officer.

i have questions i would appreciate if you can help me:

1- is it possible that the local emabssy would put me in security screening after PPR from main office in ottawa?
2- should i get GCMS notes? will it hep or it's not important now?

update : i recevied email for cairo office saying that my application is still under review in ottawa.
so why ottawa sent us passport request? and the officer told she would give it to me the same day but now it is still under review in ottawa
that is strange!
This is strange. Once an application is approved, then there is no further verifications. Just to be on the safer side you should get GCMS notes, it will help understand if there are any issues. Further, it does taken 2-4 weeks to process the visa after the PP is submitted.

Keep me posted on what happens.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I applied under pnp skilled worker on dec 16'. aor march8 2017. Only medicals passed. Criminality in progress, security and eligibility not started. Location is sydney. This part I quoted was from the Notes sections (Note3) from the officer. Can't find a way to attach the screenshot from my mobile unfortunately :(
The note simply means that your enter the category wrong in the form you willed. Nothing to worry. PNP is very slow in processing now. In next few weeks get another set of GCMS notes, and you will see some process. The form they are referring to is:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

See box 2. That is where you may have made a mistake.