+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
So the refusal was for work permit? And your current application is FSW?

Was it a Canadian experience?
Yes, It was LMIA base work permit refusal.

Currently we are planning to apply FSW EE.. but due to this work experience issue, i am not sure should i showed this to IRCC?

and have few refusal before when i was in Canada, so worried about my past immigration history. Will this come and affect me for my future application?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @legalfalcon , PCC check is done in IP1 or NA2? I see many rejections before medicals or during IP1 because some PCC, but many people say they check the PCC in Na2.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. Hope you are well. Would you please give an insight of what is happening in my application?

AOR 21st April. My Med passed on the 22nd of June, IP1 on 22nd of June, ADR Sch A on 22nd of June, provided on 27th of June and then BGC changed to NA2. My ADR status change to not needed on the 26th of July and the application was forwarded to LVO on the same day. I moved to IP2 on the 14-15th of Aug and am waiting ever since.
I have also received my notes on 25th Aug which was ordered through GetGCMS.
According to the notes Medical Passed on 22nd of June, Criminality passed on 27th of June, Eligibility required review on 25th of July, Eligibility met on 25th of July, Eligibility not started on 25th of July, moved to LVO on 26th of July, Eligibility recommended passed on the 8th of Aug and Passed on the 11th of Aug and a security input which doesn't have any information as what the status is and when started.these are all from the Application section.
From the Activities section Selection-EE Econ type is passed on the 11th of Aug, I have another activity after for security that doesn't have any dates or value and then a security screening which is dated on the 15th of Aug with the new value of Not Started.That was the activity number 3 I have another 2 activities for security which doesn't have any value or dates.on the second page of the notes under assignment section i also have a due date which is end of Nov.
The notes were generated on the 16th and I received an email from LVO replying forwarded email from Ottawa which I had sent it on the 7th of Aug to ask for my application status. they said that the application is in their office now and is under process.

What can be derived from all the information provided and how reliable is that Due date? that is quite far though.
Thank you for your help.
The due date is system generate date and has no relevance. As regards your application, if your eligibility has not started, do you see a corresponding note in the last few pages with the CRS score etc.

Which office your application is at, and the myCIC status has no relevance. The whole IP, NA speculation is a speculative game and does not correspond to which stage your application is at. These stages are as per the immigration law and include completeness, eligibility, criminality, security.

As soon as the eligibility is passed, the chances of rejection go next to zero. So in a few days you can order another set of notes and see if there has been some change.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi,
Do we need to update CIC regarding any travel to other countries ( vacation for 2-3 weeks) while the PR application is being processed?
Not required. After the application is submitted, you do not need to inform IRCC of you travels.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,
I would like to ask you about the A11.2
Today I got my second GCMS notes. In the first GCMS notes the A11.2 was "appears met" by the case analyst and in the second GCMS notes I can not see A11.2 by the case analyst.
Well, the dates are still same in the second gcms as in the first gcms. There is no change then why there is no A11.2 in the second gcms ??

Really need your advice !!
The GCMS notes are written by IRCC officers and program analysts. They can remove them at any point, but that is illegal if done without any justification. It is quite surprising. If the note retracted?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I have received ita in last 71st draw. I am a fsw - o candidate. I am confused about POF. Hope you will help me.
Till the ita date, there is a nominal amount in my bank account. Now i am going to receive all require amount (something 19000 cad) for fund from my parents through legal affidavits. So is it ok?
Yes, you can get gift deed, not affidavits.

I have one car loan in my salary account which EMI cut from that account. Shoild i have to disclose in my application?
What's your opinion?
Even if you disclose it will not matter much. A car loan is not a big deal.

Thanks in advance
Te read more on PoF, you can see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can you please give a background in which the GCMS notes were asked.
Thanks for your reply...Please see below quote in which officer had noted in GCMS notes

"I have noted in application that PA has indicated pursuing studies at XXXXX Institute between 2006/05-2010/05 — four years. I have concerns with PA’s declared related work experience as 1) he was a FT student at the same time he was a FT Store supervisor; 2) PA was a student with limited previous employment history — does not make sense to have been directly employed as a store supervisor with limited experience and still being in school. I have noted and considered the self-serving declaration, which does not alleviate my concerns. Taken together, I am not satisfied that the applicant has the experience required as outlined in LMIA. Refused."

So the Question is

1) Should i mention this experience again in my personal history?
You will have to mention it in personal history even if you are not claiming points. Your previous application will be accessible by IRCC. This will however not effect your PR application.

Hence i don't want to claim any points neither i want to get any advantage from this. Its just a details i m worried about as officer didn't accept in my previous application, so would i need to add this again in my personal history to make sure that i m not hiding this.

for Reference, i m going to apply FSW EE as my Wife as primary applicant and i m her spouse dependent.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , PCC check is done in IP1 or NA2? I see many rejections before medicals or during IP1 because some PCC, but many people say they check the PCC in Na2.

The PCCs are checked during "criminality" which happens after R10 (completeness check) and usually before eligibility starts. The NA, IP is a mere speculation, instead it is the stages of an application, which is based on the immigration law and regulations which is relevant. I do not speculate.

To read more on the stages an application goes through, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Reactions: chente

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi legalfalcon,
My review doc still says: we need more documents to continue processing your app, we will send you message with more details. It's been since 10th July when they requested ADR. Submitted 9th August. Now, my question is that is this normal that they haven't reviewed my ADR or they didn't upload my additional doc.
Background: we are processing your background check and will send you more details if needed.
Lastly, requesting 2 or 3 times GCMS notes have negative impact on file?

Thanks in advance.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The PCCs are checked during "criminality" which happens after R10 (completeness check) and usually before eligibility starts. The NA, IP is a mere speculation, instead it is the stages of an application, which is based on the immigration law and regulations which is relevant. I do not speculate.

To read more on the stages an application goes through, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Thanks man, yeah I know that IP1, NA... is just what people created to follow the application, I was just trying to find out about the PCC check. Thanks anyway! i guess i passed the R10 already.

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
My father does not have a surname in his passport,while filling ita it is mandatory to fill surname...i tried putting space but of no use.also it is mentioned on the website that one should not enter n/a in it.Please advise

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
To improve your CRS, improve your language, get more work experience, and if you have a spouse on the application, so the same for them too.

Apart from this, try for PNP.

If you get your score over 400, you will be eligible for ONIP.
Thanks sir, I checked my score and found out that with two different noc codes my total experience is 3+ yrs and the total tally jumps to 410 with this since one noc requires a professional degree and other requires graduation, and I happen to qualify both... But th e professional degree is counted as bachelor's degree by wes, would that affect my score, since in my country (india), it is a professional degree... PLS suggest.

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
The due date is system generate date and has no relevance. As regards your application, if your eligibility has not started, do you see a corresponding note in the last few pages with the CRS score etc.

Which office your application is at, and the myCIC status has no relevance. The whole IP, NA speculation is a speculative game and does not correspond to which stage your application is at. These stages are as per the immigration law and include completeness, eligibility, criminality, security.

As soon as the eligibility is passed, the chances of rejection go next to zero. So in a few days you can order another set of notes and see if there has been some change.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
As mentioned the eligibility was passed on 11th of Aug. The final note was from the Visa Officer himself after conducting the integrated search, in the note he mentioned that he has not found any problem with the PA and the dependent application. I am positive that there is nothing left from Criminality, Medical and Eligibility. Security, however is a mystery as i have 4 entries in the activities section. Sub-Activity/Activity type is security on "Activity 4" without any dates. on "activity 3", it is "security screening" and the new value is "not started" and the date in 15th Aug. on "activity 2" the same as "activity 4" but it is changed to "Security screening" instead of "security". the same thing from "Activity 2" was repeated in "Activity 1".

What do you think?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My father does not have a surname in his passport,while filling ita it is mandatory to fill surname...i tried putting space but of no use.also it is mentioned on the website that one should not enter n/a in it.Please advise

IRCC states - If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.”

So enter your father's name in the surname field.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,
My review doc still says: we need more documents to continue processing your app, we will send you message with more details. It's been since 10th July when they requested ADR. Submitted 9th August. Now, my question is that is this normal that they haven't reviewed my ADR or they didn't upload my additional doc.
Background: we are processing your background check and will send you more details if needed.
Lastly, requesting 2 or 3 times GCMS notes have negative impact on file?

Thanks in advance.
Some applicants see the the status mess asking for ADR, it has no relevance and is a system glitch.

requesting GCMS has no impact on your application. It is your right. To read more on GCMS see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/

Reactions: Aali005

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks sir, I checked my score and found out that with two different noc codes my total experience is 3+ yrs and the total tally jumps to 410 with this since one noc requires a professional degree and other requires graduation, and I happen to qualify both... But th e professional degree is counted as bachelor's degree by wes, would that affect my score, since in my country (india), it is a professional degree... PLS suggest.
You will need to ask WES to review the assessment. What they assess is what IRCC will hold.