+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't see anything wrong with your application. Each application is processed differently, so just because someone else got PRR, it does not mean that there is something is wrong with yours.

You can definitely call and find out, however the information given is limited. If you order GCMS, you will have a detailed insight into your application and the agent notes. The choice is yours. You can order your notes from https://www.getgcms.com[/QUO

Thanks you. I will wait for two more weeks if not then I will order GCMS notes.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I read whichever recent in cic website...that was the confusion...
It'll be great if you could kindly recheck and confirm if time permits...
if that's required I'll have to fill in from 2007 Aug till date...
:)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I read whichever recent in cic website...that was the confusion...
It'll be great if you could kindly recheck and confirm if time permits...
if that's required I'll have to fill in from 2007 Aug till date...
:)
@lino82 I am sorry, I don't get what exactly is the confusion. Could you please rephrase your question and I will re look at it.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello @legalfalcon
I received ITA in Aug 2nd draw and applying under CEC class.

While filling post ITA forms, I saw the difference in start month for education section (Bachelors Degree in India) compared to my past PG Work Permit and PG Work Permit Visa applications.

For past (PGWP &Visa) applications Start Date - 2007/08.
For EE Start Date- 2007/10.

1. Does VO cross check with the dates mentioned in previous submission applications (PGWP) and EE docs?
2. Will it be fine, if I make changes to the dates for education History and submit with the files explaining in LOE? Or is it better to decline and get back into pool?

My CRS score is 461 and mostly get an ITA in next draw if I get back into pool.

What do you suggest?

chetan_ndl

Jul 3, 2017
1. My recent work experience 4.2 years in last 5 years is in NOC 2173. Would it makes me ineligible in provincial or CIC work experience criteria which states to have minimum 1 year experience in last five years?

All you need is to make sure that you get minimum of 67 points to meet the FSW

Even if you get a PNP nomination, you still need to meet FSW, FSTC or CEC Minimum Eligibility Criteria. IRCC states the following <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp>

As per section A11.2, PNC applications that come through Express Entry must also meet the requirements of one of the three immigration programs managed through Express Entry (FSWC, FSTC, or CEC).

A candidate may appear to meet the program requirements of more than one federal immigration program. When this occurs, the processing office must only determine that the applicant meets the requirements for one of the federal programs for which they have been tagged. Once the applicant is determined to have met the requirements for one of the federal immigration programs, there is no need for further assessment of the others.

Processing offices should assess PNC applicants for federal programs in the following order:
  • CEC
  • FSWC
  • FSTC
Should the applicant fail to meet the requirements of the first program considered, the processing office should consider the other programs in which the applicant has been tagged until either the applicant meets the requirements of one program or all possible programs in which the applicant has been tagged have been considered.

If it is determined that the applicant does not meet any of the tagged federal immigration programs, the application should be refused under section A11.2. Misrepresentation should also be considered, where applicable.

For the FSW eligibility requirements you can read here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 [R75(2)(a)].

The applicant’s skilled work experience must also

• have occurred within the ten years preceding the date of their application for permanent residence; and
  • not be in an occupation that has been designated as a restricted occupation.
Note: At the time of publication, no occupations were designated as restricted.

In addition, during that period of employment, the applicant must have

• performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(b)]; and
  • performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(c)].
Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description.

2. Is it possible to change the recent work experience NOC 2173 to NOC 2281 in my express entry profile now before ITA to take care of the above question, since 70% of roles and responsibilities meet according to my reference letter of recent job?

Read above. You need at lest 1 year of continuous full time work experience in the NOC of your selection. Other work experience can be in different NOCs and you can combine them together to get points for the work experience.

For FSW you get maximum points for 6 years of work experience
For CRS you get max points at 3 years of work experience.

3. Would it be possible to request OINP to change my job occupation/NOC on the nomination certificate since both job NOCs fall in ICT and HCP stream?

I am not sure, why you need that? Can you elaborate.

4. If I reject EE ITA now, would my profile remain in the EE pool with additional 600 points increase due to OINP nomination?

If you reject ITA, your profile will stay in the pool for 1 year from the date you made it. The nomination will also be there. If you delete your profile and make a new one, you will need to ask ONIP to transfer the nomination to the new EE profile.

chetan_ndl

Jul 3, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Thanks for your response.

I am only worried that OINP nominated me for NOC 2281. In my last 4.2 years, I have filled my work experience in NOC 2173. This implies that I have 10 months of experience in NOC 2281 in last 5 years.

Prior to that I have shown work experience of 7+ years in NOC 2281. I am not sure if I meet eligibility criteria for work experience. I should have chosen primary NOC as 2173 in my Express entry profile, but for some reason it was 2281. Now I have got ITA.

Am I still eligible and meet the minimum work experience criteria? If not, What can I do now?

Please help me!

Thanks!

Mkranthi

Apr 30, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/08/2017
Hello Legal Falcon.

Thank you for all your guidance to gather appropriate documentation.

I have a quick question. I am gathering bank letters and bank statements for my proof of funds. In this process I got a question. Currently I have joint account with my spouse. He is also accompanying me to Canada.

All my paychecks, bonus and gift amount is received in this joint account.

Do I need to no objection letter from my spouse to use the funds for Canada immigration purpose as it is joint account or will that be fine to submit statements and letter with both of our names?

Please advise me on this. thank you for your time and effort.

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hello Legalfalcon could you please advice on the following points:

• When you send your fingerprints to other countries for PCC from India, does it have to be done through the police station or can it be directly done and sent through forensic labs such as truthlabs, without any attestation from police?
  • Is it mandatory to get marriage certificates attested from MEA, if issued in India?
Thanks in advance :)

shomed

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I asked it as a thread but didn't get any reply. Legalfalcon can you suggest please:

I applied for E-APR on 19th June and now at NA2 in FSW. Just now realized I only showed my Canadian master's degree in my EE profile whereas I put my bachelor's and another master's degree alongwith my Canadian master's in E-APR. Should I do something from my end? Will it be a problem as my eligibility is still not done.

Thank you

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
IRCC is concerned about the lat 10 years or since when you turned 18. If you go beyond 18, it doe not matter. So go ahead and give 2008 - 2012.
I studied abroad one summer exactly 10 years ago. If my 10 years begins as of getting the ITA I need to count it in my personal and travel histories but I won't be submitting my app until at least September so 10 years back from that point won't include it. Should I plan to leave the study abroad out or should I leave it in because it's within 10 years of the ITA date (and possibly just to be safe and thorough)? Thanks for any help you can give on this!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
To a question on personal history,ur reply suggests we need to update details for past 10 years or since turned 18 whichever is earlier ..
I'm now 35 & as per ur reply I've to update personal history since I turned 18yrs...(that is earlier)...
however I've read in a cic page (schedule A,background declaration form) 'since turned 18 or for past 10 years,whichever is 'most recent'...going by that I'll need to update since 2007 as 'for past 10 years' would be most recent than since I turned 18..
---
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

appreciate ur patience...:)

Last edited:

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
The application goes through different stages and at what stage your application is at will determine the chances of rejection.
Most likely you have crossed R10, or the completeness check. Your application should now be on the Eligibility stage. If you cross the eligibility, the chances of rejection are next to zero.

To read more on the different stages you can read my authored post at - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Yes, you can order GCMS notes irrespective of whether you have an agent or not. All you need is an application number.

To order notes log on to - https://www.getgcms.com

To read on how notes look like see my post - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/

My initiated thread will also be helpful - https://goo.gl/6C1RMI

You can definitely send email and call, but the information given is limited to which office your application is at that the application is progressing.

Hope this helps!
Hello legalfalcon,

I got a reply to my mail sent to CIC Canada. The reply actually came from Singapore Visa Office (My LVO). According to the reply, my file was transferred to Singapore Visa Office on 12 June, 2017, and currently it is waiting in queue for review by an officer. It also mentions that the review will be done in a chronological order (in order the file were received). And the officer at the LVO will contact me if necessary.

I don't know if it's the 'final review' or 'additional review'.

I am a March 16 applicant (FSWO). My BG is still NA since May 25. Medical Passed.

I have heard that files are sent to a local visa office only after R10 and A11.2 reviews are done.

What do you think? Am I on the right track?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear @legalfalcon

I have two questions

1- My elder Daughter birth certificate is missing a 'H' from her last name as compared to Passport. Will it be a problem and should I rectify it before applying eAPR or I can go with the same Birth certificate.

2- My younger daughter Birth certificate is missing her mother's Last name as compared to Passport. Should I rectify it?