+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

anujw

Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you very much @legalfalcon for your guidance. I have one more query related to the experience letter - please see below.

I was on ICT work permit in Canada between 2013-2015, and I was in their India office from 2010-2013. Again I was in the India office for 3 months during the period 2013-2015 after coming to Canada.

They gave me two experience letters one for experience in India with the dates mentioned while I was in India and another for Canada with the dates mentioned. So I'll have 4 job experience letter/folders to upload to with the same employer since had to split the experience.

a. I'll update the same document twice since the dates are mentioned ( letter clearly specified the dates - <date> 2013 to <date> and <date> 2013 to <date> 2015, do I need to give an LOE for this?

b. The roles and responsibilities written in both letters are same, would that be an issue?

c. The Canada experience details are given in India letter head as per the company policy, would that be an issue?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much @legalfalcon for your guidance. I have one more query related to the experience letter - please see below.

I was on ICT work permit in Canada between 2013-2015, and I was in their India office from 2010-2013. Again I was in the India office for 3 months during the period 2013-2015 after coming to Canada.

They gave me two experience letters one for experience in India with the dates mentioned while I was in India and another for Canada with the dates mentioned. So I'll have 4 job experience letter/folders to upload to with the same employer since had to split the experience.

a. I'll update the same document twice since the dates are mentioned ( letter clearly specified the dates - <date> 2013 to <date> and <date> 2013 to <date> 2015, do I need to give an LOE for this?
Not required.

b. The roles and responsibilities written in both letters are same, would that be an issue?
No, not an issue at all

c. The Canada experience details are given in India letter head as per the company policy, would that be an issue?
This is tricky.
IRCC states:

Minimum requirements
You must:
  • have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
  • have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),

Since the experience you gained was in India, you cannot include that for CEC as it was not "in Canada."

Further your employer gave you a reference letter specifically on Indian company's letter head, you will have to dig deeper. Is the Indian company a subsidiary, a foreign incorporated corporation, or something else. Were you paid in Indian currency. But first, the work experience being in India will be the biggest hurdle.

However, if you travelled to India, based on the requirement of your job in Canada, then you can maybe claim your work experience in India as CEC.

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Thanks as always.
ON OFFICIAL LETTER HEAD
[DATE]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

[NAME OF APPLICANT] has a [TYPE OF ACCOUNT - SAVING / CHECKING], bearing number [ACCOUNT NUMBER] which was opened on [DATE WHEN ACCOUNT WAS OPENED]. The account is in good standing and has a balance of [AMOUNT] and an average quarterly balance of [QUARTERLY BALANCE AMOUNT]. [NAME OF APPLICANT] also has a [FIXED DEPOSIT or CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT IF ANY] bearing number [ACCOUNT NUMBER] in the amount of [AMOUNT] which was opened on [DATE WHEN ACCOUNT WAS OPENED OR THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED]. (S)he has no outstanding debt or loan with the bank and all the accounts are unencumbered.

If you may need any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

[NAME OF THE BANK OFFICIAL SIGNING]
[DESIGNATION]
[E-MAIL AND CONTACT NUMBER ]
[ADDRESS OF THE BANK]

anujw

Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Apologies if I was not clear enough, will try to rephrase

I was an India employee of an MNC to start with in 2010 which has office in Canada and other countries, and I traveled to Canada for an assignment on Intra Company Transfer Visa in 2013 and worked for 3 months in Toronto.
Went back and was in India for 3 months after which I traveled again to Canada and was In Canada till 2015 until I moved on to another firm in India

So in total have 2 years of experience in Canada ( my payroll was in Canada at this time ) through this company on ICT and 3 years in India.

I have two separate letters from India HR one for Canada experience and one for India. Like I mentioned the Canada experience details are also given in India letter head as per the company policy. Happy to pm the doc to clarify in case you would like/have time to take a look.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Apologies if I was not clear enough, will try to rephrase

I was an India employee of an MNC to start with in 2010 which has office in Canada and other countries, and I traveled to Canada for an assignment on Intra Company Transfer Visa in 2013 and worked for 3 months in Toronto.
Went back and was in India for 3 months after which I traveled again to Canada and was In Canada till 2015 until I moved on to another firm in India

So in total have 2 years of experience in Canada ( my payroll was in Canada at this time ) through this company on ICT and 3 years in India.

I have two separate letters from India HR one for Canada experience and one for India. Like I mentioned the Canada experience details are also given in India letter head as per the company policy. Happy to pm the doc to clarify in case you would like/have time to take a look.
If you worked in Canada, you are all good, as long as the letter specifies the the location of the job.

Reactions: anujw

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Hello there

I got a PCC from home country while visiting since they required fingerprinting in person with live scan and then returned to USA where I reside. Is this PCC at risk for being rejected?

How should I properly fill in my travel history since I have been to many countries over the past ten years? Should I go by my passport stamps? And compare dates exactly as on my passport?

What should the No objection declaration contain since I am using the fund in my spouse account hence I am the primary applicant who is broke? Lol

What should my employment letter cover? Besides date of starting and ending the job? Hours? Duties? Salary? Also this letter of experience is for 3 continuous job in the US 2013-2016 will this still be ok to use?

Thank you And sorry to shower you with questions like this but my deadline for submission is approaching and I am still kind of in a loss

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
If you worked in Canada, you are all good, as long as the letter specifies the the location of the job.
Hi Legalfalcon,

One thought is haunting me, i have recently got my AOR in the pof i had to show cad 18k as i have a 3 member family.. in my pof submitted i have shown cad 20k, all money belongs to me with no loans or debts, but i forgot to give my credit card outstanding amount details in my pof. This credit card can be seen in my six months account statement. Having said that CIC can also verify from my bank statement that i have not taken any loan on the card for POF requirement.. please suggest what do you think

Is my case ok, or should i send a cse, or just wait for any additonal documents being asked for

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Could you please provide me your views on my case...
I have already received email saying my application has been approved and yesterday I made a call to cic and a nice agent told me Congratulations! your application has already been approved. he also said he wont be able to provide me with the time frame as to when I will receive further instructions..... Now my query is
1) I have deposited $16000 in my bank account and for some reason i have to use some money...... Since CIC said my application has been approved, can I use the money now or should I wait until I receive COPR...???
2) Any predictions on when I can receive further instructions?? Its been more than a month now since my application as been approved.....

Aali005

May 5, 2017
First, they will exclude your job reference and see if your cRS score is high enough. At the same time they will also see if there was misrepresentation. At the end it depends on the agent reviewing your application.

In most cases, is the IRCC agent is not satisfied, the application is rejected.
Thank you legalfalcon for your kind advice

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi LegalFalcon,
  • Can you specify in which stage Travel history is being reviewed?
  • I seem to forgot to include one trip (that lasted just a couple of hours in another country) in Travel history. I previously sent a CSE in which I explained that I cannot remember all travels in last 10 years for which I do not have stamps in my Passport and I am asking them to have consideration because it isnt on purpose. I simply do not have any means to find that out.. However I am certain I included 99,99% of the trips, which I have clarified to CIC..I hope I wont have any problems at this stage, 82nd day after AOR.
Thank you!

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

I know it's a repeated question but recently someone got rejected because of this. I live with my parents in Arab land. We are expats over here. So let's say the country where I live is 'A'. I went to my home country for bachelors. My home city is let's say 'B'. My permanent residence is B on all my official documents (national identity card) but current residence is A ( It remained A throughout). I did my bachelors from a different city 'C'. I lived for four years in C. During my first two years I used to fly from A to B. Then take a bus from B to C. Then the last two years of my bachelors, I used to fly directly from A to C.

After I completed my bachelors. I came back to A and take vacation to B and C. So I have flown to both B and C during the last three years.

So my question is ; Do I need to provide two seperate PCCs for both the cities or one would suffice, since they are in the same country. Will they look at my degree certificate and travel history and know that I studied/travelled/lived in C and not in B?

I know that I've to provide PCC for A. But please guide me about B and C.

Thanks in advance.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
@legalfalcon, hi man, small question, i have been asked for travel history document after 4 months of AOR. During those months i have traveled back to my home country for a week. I will mention that of course in the travel history, but do they expect that I get a new PCC?

Jul 13, 2017
@legalfalcon URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Hi @legalfalcon,
I have applied for PR under express entry category and received e-AOR on march 9th. My medical s were passed on March 20th and I applied for a BOWP and got approved for an year. A week back I called cic to check the status on my application and the said every is going good so far and my R10 and everything is completed but they are waiting for criminology or security check(not too sure which one was pending). (I uploaded an ICAS credential report which I used for my college purpose during submitting my documents initially )
But today I got a email from ICAS stating that"
Dear Sir,
We have been advised by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have attempted to submit an assessment which is not suitable for immigration purposes. As indicated on our website, ICAS has an entirely separate process for those who require a report for immigration purposes."
I called CIC immediately to check if there is any hold on my file and they said there is no hold for now and evething looks positive.
I am too tensed guys. What usually happens in this situation? What are the things I should prepare for? Please help!!!!

Rahulraj111

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello legalfalcon,
I am working as an assistant professor in engineering college, teaching graduate students which is affiliated to university. But I am confused about my noc. Whether it should be noc 4011 or noc 4021???