+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016
At the Case Processing Centre (CPC) the following happens:

a. Medicals
b. the program analyst reviews the eligibility and makes a recommendation.
c. criminality
d. BGC/security starts

After this stage the file is transferred to LVO, here the following happen:

a. eligibility is finally confirmed.
b. additional checks may be performed, contacting employer, financial institution all on case by case basis
c. final security report is received and updated
d. PPR issued.

Since the LVO deals with the eligibility, there are chances of rejection. However, if the program analyst has recommended passed for the eligibility, the chances are very low. See your GCMS notes.
Thanks a ton mate .
Also i want to tell you that though i know from e mail that my file has been transferred to LVO , my bgc never changed from NA. So all bgc change thing is just a rumour ??? Or what

Jeff_85

Jun 27, 2017
On a paper write down the details of all the countries where you travelled and the dates. Then add copies of the visas, or departure and arrival stamps (from your old passport and current) in the order you list them on the paper. Also include the biographical pages of your old and current passport.

Ideally, you can divide your travel into old passport and new passport and just it accordingly.
Thanks so much legalfalcon, one Schengen zone country (switzerland) is not stamped on my passport as I had traveled there on a unified schengen visa (landed in Paris > went by road to Switzerland > proceeded to Milan). I don't have any other proof to show my stay there either, do you have any idea how I can handle this please?

Secondly, is there a way to refer to the submitted PR form where I had mentioned my travel history to be sure that I don't make a mistake on some older travel dates.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Eligibility is the biggest hurdle in the application and depends on how long the applicants work experience has been and how many family members are there. Usually, the eligibility will start immediately after the R10 is complete. Medicals may or many not have been passed by then. Usually around 45 days.

The BGC is the last thing to happen and is time consuming as it involves many factors. It starts when the eligibility is recommended passed by a program analyst.

You can read more on BGC here: https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT
Thanks a lot for the clarification. But, if I may ask what is R10 and when does it take place. Further, how much time normally the eligibility part takes?

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
I am FSW outland from Pakistan. It has been six and half months since AOR on Dec 2 2016. I emailed CPC Ottawa (currently local visa office processing my file) after completing six months and they replied the following:

"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests."

As per the CIC call agents, my Eligibility and Criminality checks has been passed and security is currently under process. For my spouse even the security check has been completed. Only my security is pending now. My CIC online account is showing IP stage 2 since Mar 17.

Based on this forum post and above email, I feel my file has been chosen for security screening. I have ordered GCMS notes yesterday to ascertain whether that's being the case or not. Even though I dont have much travel history except one year in the US for masters and then visit to UAE for some vacations.

Eager to know if my file is really in security screening? if yes then how long can it take? should I raise CSE despite the above email?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
At the Case Processing Centre (CPC) the following happens:

a. Medicals
b. the program analyst reviews the eligibility and makes a recommendation.
c. criminality
d. BGC/security starts

After this stage the file is transferred to LVO, here the following happen:

a. eligibility is finally confirmed.
b. additional checks may be performed, contacting employer, financial institution all on case by case basis
c. final security report is received and updated
d. PPR issued.

Since the LVO deals with the eligibility, there are chances of rejection. However, if the program analyst has recommended passed for the eligibility, the chances are very low. See your GCMS notes.
Hi Legalfalcon
Not much of inquiry but more of curiosity.
I got reply email from CPC saying my file has been transferred to London Visa Office. Why would the file be transferred to LVO which is not in my country of residence, as I live in Abu Dhabi and there is Visa Office here?

randy250683

Sep 7, 2016
Amritsar
Hi everyone. I have recieved AOR on 21 June 2017 but now have a serious doubt. Can anyone tell PCC issued by Commissioner of Police, Punjab is admissible or not???

Someone has told me that only PCC issued by passport office is valid....

Plz clear this doubt...

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi legalfalcon,

There has been so many rejections lately due to PCC (India) which doesn't mention dates of the applicant's entire stay. Applicants got rejected stating their PCC doesn't cover their entire stay in India. PCC issued by PSK doesn't have any duration or different dates on it. I have used the PSK PCC for my application and I have lived abroad from 2008 to 2011. Now I wonder this could lead to my application being refused or deemed as incomplete by CIC. Could you please clarify this issue for me?

Many Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a ton mate .
Also i want to tell you that though i know from e mail that my file has been transferred to LVO , my bgc never changed from NA. So all bgc change thing is just a rumour ??? Or what
If your BGC has not started, the there could be two possibilities, the eligibility has not been recommended passed and there is further review required, or it will start soon. If you have GCMS notes, you should be able to see what is going on.

Reactions: NRY

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks so much legalfalcon, one Schengen zone country (switzerland) is not stamped on my passport as I had traveled there on a unified schengen visa (landed in Paris > went by road to Switzerland > proceeded to Milan). I don't have any other proof to show my stay there either, do you have any idea how I can handle this please?

Secondly, is there a way to refer to the submitted PR form where I had mentioned my travel history to be sure that I don't make a mistake on some older travel dates.
For the schengen visa you simply have to mention the country, no proof needed.

To check your travel history, you can look at the submitted form, which is available on MyCIC account. You cannot make changes to it, but can look what you submitted.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon
Not much of inquiry but more of curiosity.
I got reply email from CPC saying my file has been transferred to London Visa Office. Why would the file be transferred to LVO which is not in my country of residence, as I live in Abu Dhabi and there is Visa Office here?
In some occasions due to work load distribution files are transferred to offices which have less workload. Also the visa offices work in synchronization. The Middle East visa offices report to the one in London, which is much bigger and UK is a partner nation with Canada, having access to all data bases.

The transfer could also be on the ground if your have lived in London.

Also see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

LVO is responsible for Middle East application, but only for Self-employed and Start-up visa only. But, to distribute work, load applications can be reassigned.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,

There has been so many rejections lately due to PCC (India) which doesn't mention dates of the applicant's entire stay. Applicants got rejected stating their PCC doesn't cover their entire stay in India. PCC issued by PSK doesn't have any duration or different dates on it. I have used the PSK PCC for my application and I have lived abroad from 2008 to 2011. Now I wonder this could lead to my application being refused or deemed as incomplete by CIC. Could you please clarify this issue for me?

Many Thanks
This has been an ongoing issue with Indian PCC. However, to the best of my knowledge, PCC issued by PSK have worked well.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone. I have recieved AOR on 21 June 2017 but now have a serious doubt. Can anyone tell PCC issued by Commissioner of Police, Punjab is admissible or not???

Someone has told me that only PCC issued by passport office is valid....

Plz clear this doubt...
If your have lived at only one address and that is mentioned along with the dates of your stay, then the PCC will be valid. But in most cases a state specific PCC will not be as it does not cover the entire duration of your stay in all places, that is why PCC from PSK, which is pan india and covers the dates is preferred.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am FSW outland from Pakistan. It has been six and half months since AOR on Dec 2 2016. I emailed CPC Ottawa (currently local visa office processing my file) after completing six months and they replied the following:

"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests."

As per the CIC call agents, my Eligibility and Criminality checks has been passed and security is currently under process. For my spouse even the security check has been completed. Only my security is pending now. My CIC online account is showing IP stage 2 since Mar 17.

Based on this forum post and above email, I feel my file has been chosen for security screening. I have ordered GCMS notes yesterday to ascertain whether that's being the case or not. Even though I dont have much travel history except one year in the US for masters and then visit to UAE for some vacations.

Eager to know if my file is really in security screening? if yes then how long can it take? should I raise CSE despite the above email?
Not sure what you are referring to security screening as? All files go through security screening. Someone on the forum just mention that if you see "security screening" on your GCMS notes, then to will take longer, the fact is all GCMS notes have it, but most of them are retracted under s15 /16.

To know about BGC, see https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
@legalfalcon

Hi I am FSWO AOR 16th Feb
my medical is passed (16th March) and RPRF requested on 27th April, (in RPRF letter it was mentioned that my eligibility and admissibility review is currently in progress)
but since then my BG status is NA.( its 2 months now)

My question is there any possibility that no one has looked at my file since 27th April, as there is no movement in the same.

Awaiting your response!