17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Seniors

Urgent help required. I am currently in IP2 stage. I received a request last week to upload a copy of my passport with 6 months validity. I uploaded my renewed passport's front page (biographical) along with visa stamps but forgot to include the last page (address page- with old passport number info).

Will this be a reason for rejection?

This morning I raised a CSE with the Address page (last page). In addition I raised a cse in may as well as in June with my renewed passport details which included the last page.

Your help and guidance at this stage will be much appreciated.
No need to worry. Your passport will be taken on record.

Reactions: hari_1326

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you mean by "wasn't an official request"? Did you get it via email from a CIC email id?
What I mean is that the agent just mentioned it conversationally in the email, it wasn't a formal request i.e. an official email instructing me to pay and how to go about it etc.

I emailed CPC-Ottawa the other day and they have replied to say that my application is no longer at their offices and has been transferred to my LVO (Pretoria). I have had no update in my CIC profile with BG been stuck on NS since early March.

They also mentioned that I should pay the RPRF which I did yesterday (although it was mentioned in the body of the email and wasn't an official request form such as others have received).

Can someone please give me an indication as to what stage my application is at as well as a ball park figure for when I can expect PPR from this point?

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Just submitted my eAPR, however, realizing that in my work experience letter, which was provided by HR manager, it does not have phone number or email (it is on a company letter head with address).

Will that be ground for rejection?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What I mean is that the agent just mentioned it conversationally in the email, it wasn't a formal request i.e. an official email instructing me to pay and how to go about it etc.

I emailed CPC-Ottawa the other day and they have replied to say that my application is no longer at their offices and has been transferred to my LVO (Pretoria). I have had no update in my CIC profile with BG been stuck on NS since early March.

They also mentioned that I should pay the RPRF which I did yesterday (although it was mentioned in the body of the email and wasn't an official request form such as others have received).

Can someone please give me an indication as to what stage my application is at as well as a ball park figure for when I can expect PPR from this point?
Paying RPRF is not an issue. If you did it without a request that is fine. Has your eligibility cleared?

Did you order GCMS?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Just submitted my eAPR, however, realizing that in my work experience letter, which was provided by HR manager, it does not have phone number or email (it is on a company letter head with address).

Will that be ground for rejection?
It will not be a ground for rejection. However, depending on your employer, as in how well known it is, there may be more scrutiny about it.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Legalfalcon,i haven;t received any message from cic regarding my VO change for my deopents. But i called yesterday morning to IRCC and the agent told me that i am a PA so i need to submit my passport first to Ottawa first.Once i would have received my passport and COPR back,i need to land and in the boarder then after couple of days the officer gonna a send PPR letter to one in NDVO and another to me to submit passport for my dependents,So finally i have sent yesterday to Ottawa so how long should i wait to receive back both?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,i haven;t received any message from cic regarding my VO change for my deopents. But i called yesterday morning to IRCC and the agent told me that i am a PA so i need to submit my passport first to Ottawa first.Once i would have received my passport and COPR back,i need to land and in the boarder then after couple of days the officer gonna a send PPR letter to one in NDVO and another to me to submit passport for my dependents,So finally i have sent yesterday to Ottawa so how long should i wait to receive back both?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
No worries with that. Usually IRCC takes time to respond back. And even you send your passport and land first, as a PA you have to. No harm done.

All the best!!

Reactions: RabinJi

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paying RPRF is not an issue. If you did it without a request that is fine. Has your eligibility cleared?

Did you order GCMS?
I'm not too sure to be honest. The last set of GCMS notes I received said that R10 was "OK".

But wouldn't the fact that my application has been transferred to my LVO mean that eligibility is passed? Or what does it actually mean for your application when a case is transferred to LVO?

I have ordered more notes about 2 weeks back so still have quite a wait before I hear anything back...

Mohman

Feb 11, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon, I need your help. Finally I got the PPR email but my medical exam already expired in May. The email did not mention any thing about the medical. Does this mean the medical result was extended? Shall I just send the passport as was requested in the email or contact them to check about the medical first. What shall I do?
If the medical is extended, for long will it be extended for?

Appreciate your help.

rubelmmu007

Oct 28, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon,

In the Police Clearance Section, I am required to upload 02 (two) documents since I lived in a country (other than my country of origin) for more than 6 months. For my home country, I have already obtained the certificate but for the country where i did my undergraduate and lived for more than 3 years, I am supposed to upload a document stating “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

Now my question is, do I merge a white page document stating that “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate” along with the certificate that I already have and then upload in one single pdf?

Do I have to explain the things (country name, duration and purpose of stay etc.) in the LOE?

Thanks in advance bro.

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi

For OINP Program, there is a question which asks whether we have any relatives or friends in Ontario. I have two friends in Ontario to show strong ties.

Do i have to submit any document or just have to provide their names?

Please advise.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Hi legalfelcon,

I'm fswo. My background check status went from “application in progress. we'll send you a message when we start your background check" to "we are processing your background check". Is this ip2?
Is it possible that the status went from ip1 to ip2 without the NA step?

I appreciate your input!

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello Legal falcon,

When the donor of the gift is not in the same country. The gift would have to be accepted, do u have a sample if what the acceptance should look like?