+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

velu05

Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow. Thank you for your quick response and wishes.

1. We need to inform CIC about any changes in my family composition right? In my AOR I had the following information:
Specifically, let us know if:
• your personal circumstances change:
o e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, death of a spouse, etc.

3. I explained this in my application LOE and I had enough PoF for 3 family members

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Wow. Thank you for your quick response and wishes.

1. We need to inform CIC about any changes in my family composition right? In my AOR I had the following information:
Specifically, let us know if:
• your personal circumstances change:
o e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, death of a spouse, etc.

3. I explained this in my application LOE and I had enough PoF for 3 family members
You will be informing IRCC for the PoF, but there is no requirement to add your child to your application, as he will be a citizen by birth. If you read my answers to your questions above, you will have to ensure that you have the required PoF, but that is it. No need to submit any documents or other formalities.

In terms of letting IRCC know, you will have to inform them, but only for the purpose of PoF. Even though added a LoE, you should send a CSE, after your child is born and inform them that you have a adequate PoF, as filed with your application, and that is all what is required.

Reactions: velu05

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi legalfalcon,as i told you already that medical is still review in progress in my cic account but the agent told me my background is already completed and officer is final reviewing my medical reports so what do you think?They will send me PPR after giving extension or asked me to redo?
Thanks
Rabin

Last edited:

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I hope you can help me on my situation.

I had submitted EE Profile with my complete work experience which goes for more than 10 years. I received NOI from Ontario and have not submitted till now.

Can i make changes in EE profile work experience and make it only the last job as i am finding difficult to obtain documents related to previous jobs.

Will my application get rejected due to making changes in EE Profile?

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Thanks for the reply @legalfalcon ...

One more question to all experienced memebers: with regards to name abbreviation

Common question for both cases below, will we (my spouse and I) need to submit a signed affidavit declaring one and same person (along with noting in our personal details that other names have been used)? :

a. For my spouse, the education certificate and marksheets, abbreviate the last name, for instance if first name is "John" and last name is "Doe", educational certs say "John D.". These are edcational degrees for which we had claimed points in EE/for ITA.

b. In our bank accounts, a the middle portion of my first name is abbreviated to a middle initial. For instance, in my passport and in the EE/postITA profile, the First/Given Name is noted as "Jane Mary" and last name as "Doe", however, in bank accounts, the name is noted as "Jane M Doe"

(note: names obfuscated to maintain privacy).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,as i told you already that medical is still review in progress in my cic account but the agent told me my background is already completed and officer is final reviewing my medical reports so what do you think?They will send me PPR after giving extension or asked me to redo?
Thanks
Rabin

I cannot second guess, but if your security is complete, then most likely IRCC should extend your medicals. But wait to hear from them.

Reactions: RabinJi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I hope you can help me on my situation.

I had submitted EE Profile with my complete work experience which goes for more than 10 years. I received NOI from Ontario and have not submitted till now.

Can i make changes in EE profile work experience and make it only the last job as i am finding difficult to obtain documents related to previous jobs.

Will my application get rejected due to making changes in EE Profile?
Yes, you can make changes to your EE profile and as long as your points don't go down, you can remove your work experience and put it in personal experience. The maximum points you get is for 3 years, anything more then 3 does not give you more points.

Reactions: binsin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the reply @legalfalcon ...

One more question to all experienced memebers: with regards to name abbreviation

Common question for both cases below, will we (my spouse and I) need to submit a signed affidavit declaring one and same person (along with noting in our personal details that other names have been used)? :

a. For my spouse, the education certificate and marksheets, abbreviate the last name, for instance if first name is "John" and last name is "Doe", educational certs say "John D.". These are edcational degrees for which we had claimed points in EE/for ITA.

For this you should execute an affidavit and explain in the LoE.

b. In our bank accounts, a the middle portion of my first name is abbreviated to a middle initial. For instance, in my passport and in the EE/postITA profile, the First/Given Name is noted as "Jane Mary" and last name as "Doe", however, in bank accounts, the name is noted as "Jane M Doe"

For this reason an affidavit is not required as most organization only need a middle initial and not the whole name, so it is not required.

(note: names obfuscated to maintain privacy).

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hello Legalfalcon.
I am currently filling out my Express Entry form and in the education field I have filled in my Bachelors and Masters degree (for which I have ECA).
Do we also need to key in secondary / higher secondary education as well in this form?

I got confused because of the following text above the form on the webpage:

We will assess John Doe's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate Jon Doe's score.
Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon.
I am currently filling out my Express Entry form and in the education field I have filled in my Bachelors and Masters degree (for which I have ECA).
Do we also need to key in secondary / higher secondary education as well in this form?

I got confused because of the following text above the form on the webpage:

Thanks in advance.
This would depend on the country you are from. Some countries require that you get your secondary and high secondary education evaluated too. Are you asking post ITA or pre-ITA?

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
This would depend on the country you are from. Some countries require that you get your secondary and high secondary education evaluated too. Are you asking post ITA or pre-ITA?
I am from Pakistan.
I haven't gotten my secondary / higher secondary education evaluated though. WES requires SSC / HSC documentation to evaluate Bachelors degrees. I went through IQAS since they mentioned SSC/HSC documents are optional.

I am at pre-ITA stage. Not even submitted my profile yet. Please don't tell me I needed to get ECA for SSC/HSC too :)

I have a Masters in engineering from a globally ranked university in Singapore. Would that help?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am from Pakistan.
I haven't gotten my secondary / higher secondary education evaluated though. WES requires SSC / HSC documentation to evaluate Bachelors degrees. I went through IQAS since they mentioned SSC/HSC documents are optional.

I am at pre-ITA stage. Not even submitted my profile yet. Please don't tell me I needed to get ECA for SSC/HSC too :)

I have a Masters in engineering from a globally ranked university in Singapore. Would that help?
In the form you only have to add your bachelors and Master's. If you are from pakistan, you only have to get your post secondary education evaluated.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi Legalfalcon
On friday i called cic the agent told me that my case is finalised and decision has been made.. in coming few days i will get a mail regarding that. .
Should i double check or shouldnot doubt the words of agent..
Please help

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon
On friday i called cic the agent told me that my case is finalised and decision has been made.. in coming few days i will get a mail regarding that. .
Should i double check or shouldnot doubt the words of agent..
Please help
If the agent confirmed it, you should have the PPR in the next few days. Keep a check on your inbox and especially the spam.

Congratulations!!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
If the agent confirmed it, you should have the PPR in the next few days. Keep a check on your inbox and especially the spam.

Congratulations!!
Thanks legalfalcon. .and many thanks for ur support and help in my journey.. thank u very much