ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hello Legalfalcon, need ur help again

I have about 20 months of work experience as a Call Centre Supervisor - NOC 6314 but system has awarded me 450 CRS points calculating it as 2 years of experience. Will my application be rejected by the visa officer on this ground?

and also I've Master Degree in Accounting which doesn't align with my work experience does it make any difference?

Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
BilalAyb said:
Again thanks for you much appreciated response
I am sorry if i am asking to much but just understand that better do you mean CBSA or CSiS? , because when the embassy of Canada emailed me they said my security verifications are conducted by CBSA ( Canada Boarder Services Agency) ..my other question what do you mean LVO ? ..i know from my GCMS notes that i am in the background check and all else seems fine and passed.

Again thanks alot for your help :)
The security and criminality are two different checks. The criminality check is done by IRCC or CBSA and usually look into the PCC and verify them for authenticity. However, the BGC (which is the last stage) is conducted by CSIS.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
s.tamoor said:
Hello Legalfalcon, need ur help again

I have about 20 months of work experience as a Call Centre Supervisor - NOC 6314 but system has awarded me 450 CRS points calculating it as 2 years of experience. Will my application be rejected by the visa officer on this ground?

and also I've Master Degree in Accounting which doesn't align with my work experience does it make any difference?

Thanks in advance
I don't get your question. Please repost it and provide some detail, as in are you at pre-ITA or post ITA stage. I remember answering your questions in the past, but is is very difficult to remember each applicant's file and details given the number of questions I answers every day.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
I'm at pre-ITA stage and have 20 months of experience as Call Centre Team Manager and 1 year of Accounts Executive experience but I'm little hesitant to include my Accounts exp because I'm unable to get the experience letter as per CIC requirement and on top we don't get pay stubs and receive salary via cheque so don't have any kind of supporting documents as well.

So I was wondering if I can only claim points for Team Manager experience which is only for 20 months but system has awarded me 450 CRS points.

So my question is if my application be rejected by the visa officer becoz of my work exp duration being less then 2 years

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
s.tamoor said:
I'm at pre-ITA stage and have 20 months of experience as Call Centre Team Manager and 1 year of Accounts Executive experience but I'm little hesitant to include my Accounts exp because I'm unable to get the experience letter as per CIC requirement and on top we don't get pay stubs and receive salary via cheque so don't have any kind of supporting documents as well.

So I was wondering if I can only claim points for Team Manager experience which is only for 20 months but system has awarded me 450 CRS points.

So my question is if my application be rejected by the visa officer becoz of my work exp duration being less then 2 years
The rule is simple. If you are claiming points for a work experience then you will have to submit reference letters for it. If you cannot get reference letters from the employer, then you can submit supporting documents form colleagues, former supervisors, employment letter, salary slips etc.

If in your pre ITA profile you declared a work experience for which you received points and in the post ITA application you do not provide reference letters for it, then your CRS score will go down. Only if it gets below the cut off will your application be rejected.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Ok hi everyone and I appreciate if you can give me saome advice on this issue as I will start getting in touch with my former employers;

I stated my primary NOC as 0124 and I have provided 4 years of experience for that.... My other experiences (which are after the primary one) are all listed under A nd B level NOC codes and they are less than 1 year seperately ( like 5 months, 11 months and 10 months) and they have some gaps in between... I stated these on my EE profile... however after receving my ITA I am confused over the fact that people say FSW and EE calculates the work experience points differently...

So in my opinion if I am getting the max points for 3 years , theres no need for my other experiences to be under my work history and I dont need to rush for reference letters because I dont need them ?

But on the other hand if after e-apr FSW will calculate it differently ( meaning if they will combine these months and if my experience of 6 years will get me more points for the fsw grid) I should keep them and get references... because we will be graded on the 100 FSW as well...

Please inform me if this info is wrong since I have read lots of threads about this and I am not sure what to do... Its not hard to get a reference letter but what is the point if I am not going to get anything for after 3 years....

Lost....

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
Hi, Legalfalcon

Do you know if the "Group Name: PNP Secure Outstanding" means anything?
First page of GCSM note, my application is in a group called PNP Secure Outstanding and I think there are other people in the same group (see below link).

My current status is, I passed Eligibility, Criminality, Medical, but Security is blank and have passed 6 months.
CIC call center told me that my application is under the back ground check since Nov 19th..

Any comment would be much appreciated!
Thanks,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-july-2016-join-here-t432787.0.html;msg5791449#msg5791449

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi Legalfalcon,
I am in this situation. Started my Job on march 2015 and system had awarded me points for 2 years at the beginning of February (25 points) as the system doesn't take dates and I got an ITA (at 459 ... cut off was at 447) because of that increase on February 8th. What should I do. Should I proceed with the application ( my application will be anyhow submitted at the end of march) or decline and wait till I finish 2 years and then wait for the next draw to accept it?.

Thanks

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have 5+ years of experience, I am unable to get reference letter from one my employer with salary details and I don't have any other proof of salary for that period. Though reference letter does have rest all the details mentioned(Time period, nature of emplyment-fte, job duties, job responsibilities, company details etc). Please suggest.

Thanks in advance!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
eqrkim said:
Hi, Legalfalcon

Do you know if the "Group Name: PNP Secure Outstanding" means anything?
First page of GCSM note, my application is in a group called PNP Secure Outstanding and I think there are other people in the same group (see below link).

My current status is, I passed Eligibility, Criminality, Medical, but Security is blank and have passed 6 months.
CIC call center told me that my application is under the back ground check since Nov 19th..

Any comment would be much appreciated!
Thanks,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-july-2016-join-here-t432787.0.html;msg5791449#msg5791449
This usually refers to when the PNP issuing province has not provided some details and the IRCC is awaiting it. Usually it is a small issue. However, it which province nominated you will determine the issue more accurately.

Passing 6 months is not an issue. Many applicants pass 6 months processing times and it does not mean there is anything wrong with your application. As soon as the missing document or a query is answered by the Province, your file will go into the BGC. Keep ordering the GCMS notes and be positive.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
TorontoPunjabi said:
Hi Legalfalcon,
I am in this situation. Started my Job on march 2015 and system had awarded me points for 2 years at the beginning of February (25 points) as the system doesn't take dates and I got an ITA (at 459 ... cut off was at 447) because of that increase on February 8th. What should I do. Should I proceed with the application ( my application will be anyhow submitted at the end of march) or decline and wait till I finish 2 years and then wait for the next draw to accept it?.

Thanks
You can go ahead and submit your application. As you have correctly noted that the system does not take into account the date, but only the month. Moreover, your CRS score is way over the cutoff score and you will not have issues. The application is locked when you file it Post ITA, it is that date when everything is locked. For eg. an applicant who started his job in 2015 April, will only have one yer of work experience. If that applicant receives an ITA in April 2015, the system will take into consideration his 2 years of work ex.

If you are concerned, you can file a letter of explanation with your application explaining the situation.

Hope this helps!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hk22 said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have 5+ years of experience, I am unable to get reference letter from one my employer with salary details and I don't have any other proof of salary for that period. Though reference letter does have rest all the details mentioned(Time period, nature of emplyment-fte, job duties, job responsibilities, company details etc). Please suggest.

Thanks in advance!!
The salary can be shown by your income tax statements, pay stubs and other supporting evidence. Even your colleague, supervisor, or anyone who knows you and works for the same company can give you a letter verifying that your salary and benefits were xxx. Your current reference letter, along with any supporting letters you can get and your income tax returns will be sufficient.

The salary is not and issue at all, it is the job that is of concern to IRCC. They want to make sure that you are gainfully employed. When you file your application, you can also send a letter of explanation clarifying that your company has a policy of not disclosing the salaries and therefore it is not mentioned in your reference letter issued by your employer. However, the supporting documents can be perused to verify the salary you received and that you were in fact employed by the employer you claimed in your application.

Hope this helps!

Nicotugz

Jun 26, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
Hi LegalFalcon

Thanks for you help in the past. However, I would like to know if there would be any issue if we submitted our documents post ITA and before e-APR (we have a month remaining) as a married couple.

We got ITA based on common-law but we don't feel that we have enough documentation based on past immigration submission were we listed each other as single.

Now the question really is if we get married and submit the documents a few days after, will that strike any concern? We have been together for many years, so I would like to know what we could do
to make our case. The common-law route seems to fall in the category of misrepresentation which is something we would definitely like to avoid.

Thanks again!

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Is W2 acceptable along with reference letter as a salary proof?

legalfalcon said:
The salary can be shown by your income tax statements, pay stubs and other supporting evidence. Even your colleague, supervisor, or anyone who knows you and works for the same company can give you a letter verifying that your salary and benefits were xxx. Your current reference letter, along with any supporting letters you can get and your income tax returns will be sufficient.

The salary is not and issue at all, it is the job that is of concern to IRCC. They want to make sure that you are gainfully employed. When you file your application, you can also send a letter of explanation clarifying that your company has a policy of not disclosing the salaries and therefore it is not mentioned in your reference letter issued by your employer. However, the supporting documents can be perused to verify the salary you received and that you were in fact employed by the employer you claimed in your application.

Hope this helps!

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
legalfalcon said:
This usually refers to when the PNP issuing province has not provided some details and the IRCC is awaiting it. Usually it is a small issue. However, it which province nominated you will determine the issue more accurately.

Passing 6 months is not an issue. Many applicants pass 6 months processing times and it does not mean there is anything wrong with your application. As soon as the missing document or a query is answered by the Province, your file will go into the BGC. Keep ordering the GCMS notes and be positive.
Thanks again Legalfalcon!
I stopped ordering GSCM notes after I completed 6 months , but I should order it right now..

Have a great day,