17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hey,

I was wondering about the travel history section. In the last 10 years, I only travelled as a tourist. What kind of information should I add as an observation ? What did I do as a tourist ? Or just write tourism ?
Thanks
My travel history, I just put "vacation" as reason to visit the country. No issues with it.

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon My AOR is 6 May 2023 and since 7 June everything on the tracker shows completed. Yet I haven't received COPR or RFV. My primary office is RROC. What can be done? Thank you

Reactions: markcm

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon My AOR is 6 May 2023 and since 7 June everything on the tracker shows completed. Yet I haven't received COPR or RFV. My primary office is RROC. What can be done? Thank you
Congratulations on your AOR! It is normal for there to be a delay between the completion of your application and the issuance of your COPR or RFV. This is because IRCC needs to review your application carefully and ensure that all of the requirements have been met.

If you do not receive your COPR or RFV, you can contact IRCC for an update.

Here are some tips for contacting IRCC:
  • You can call IRCC's Contact Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
  • You can send an email to IRCC's webform.
When you contact IRCC, be sure to provide your AOR number and the date your application was completed.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: C2C

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon I'm in an almost identical situation. AOR 25th April, with all stages being marked complete on tracker since 7th June.

My application is also at RROC. I've confirmed with IRCC agents on the phone that all components have been entirely passed. They didn't provide any further information as to why PPR has not been issued yet.

Strangely, I've found several applicants in a similar situation recently with some waiting for more than a month without receiving PPR. From what I've read, in the past RROC usually sent out multiple ADRs after which applications were confirmed and PPRs were eventually sent out. These applicants did not have their applications marked complete before being sent to RROC as is currently the case.

If possible, could you please shed some light on this recent trend. Thank you!

Reactions: markcm

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I'm in an almost identical situation. AOR 25th April, with all stages being marked complete on tracker since 7th June.

My application is also at RROC. I've confirmed with IRCC agents on the phone that all components have been entirely passed. They didn't provide any further information as to why PPR has not been issued yet.

Strangely, I've found several applicants in a similar situation recently with some waiting for more than a month without receiving PPR. From what I've read, in the past RROC usually sent out multiple ADRs after which applications were confirmed and PPRs were eventually sent out. These applicants did not have their applications marked complete before being sent to RROC as is currently the case.

If possible, could you please shed some light on this recent trend. Thank you!
Sure, I can try to shed some light on this recent trend.

It is true that in the past, RROC would often send out multiple ADRs before confirming an application and issuing a PPR. However, it seems that IRCC has recently changed their processing procedures. Now, applications are often marked complete before being sent to RROC. This means that RROC does not need to send out ADRs, as they can simply review the application and issue a PPR if they are satisfied that all of the requirements have been met.

I am not sure why IRCC has changed their processing procedures, but it is possible that they are trying to streamline the process and make it more efficient. However, it is also possible that this is causing delays for some applicants, as RROC may be taking longer to review applications that are marked complete.

I have seen some reports of applicants waiting for more than a month without receiving a PPR after their application has been marked complete. However, I have also seen reports of applicants receiving their PPRs within a few weeks of their application being marked complete. So, it seems that there is some variation in the processing times.

If you are in a similar situation, I would recommend that you continue to check your online application tracker for updates. If you do not receive your PPR within the next few weeks, you can contact IRCC for an update.

When you contact IRCC, be sure to provide your AOR number and the date your application was marked complete. This will help IRCC to track down your application and provide you with an update.

I hope this helps!

• Haha
Reactions: C2C and Josh_dan

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023

It is true that in the past, RROC would often send out multiple ADRs before confirming an application and issuing a PPR. However, it seems that IRCC has recently changed their processing procedures. Now, applications are often marked complete before being sent to RROC. This means that RROC does not need to send out ADRs, as they can simply review the application and issue a PPR if they are satisfied that all of the requirements have been met.

I am not sure why IRCC has changed their processing procedures, but it is possible that they are trying to streamline the process and make it more efficient. However, it is also possible that this is causing delays for some applicants, as RROC may be taking longer to review applications that are marked complete.

I have seen some reports of applicants waiting for more than a month without receiving a PPR after their application has been marked complete. However, I have also seen reports of applicants receiving their PPRs within a few weeks of their application being marked complete. So, it seems that there is some variation in the processing times.

If you are in a similar situation, I would recommend that you continue to check your online application tracker for updates. If you do not receive your PPR within the next few weeks, you can contact IRCC for an update.

When you contact IRCC, be sure to provide your AOR number and the date your application was marked complete. This will help IRCC to track down your application and provide you with an update.

I hope this helps!
Wow I was about to say there's no way this isn't a bot comment but then I saw some of the others reporting the same thing.

Chat GPT eh? How is this allowed to happen without mods reporting and blocking the profile?

Zephyrstraint

Apr 13, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I will be flying to Canada for my first PR landing in a few weeks, so I’m just trying to ensure I get it right. I’m collecting following, please let me know if I’m missing anything -

1. Passport with immigrant visa
2. COPR x 2 copies (one with a photo)
3. The spare photo that was returned to me by IRCC
4. Goods accompanying and goods to follow forms x 2 each - I don’t have any good to follow, can I ignore the second form?
5. Proof of funds - this is the one I have a few questions about - a recent bank statement from my bank in my home country with 14000$ + in my home currency (I’m the sole applicant and I understand 13757$ is the minimum now)?

- Does this have to be a 6 months statement and show the average monthly balance and all that we had to for the eAPR? Or just a recent bank balance statement for let’s say the last month?
- is it ok that this is a foreign bank? I’m reluctant to open an account until I land and explore the options.
- is it ok that the balance is shown in a foreign currency? Will they check the conversion rate on the day of landing?

As long as my family composition, health and (lack of ) criminal history stay the same till I land, is there anything else I should keep in mind? Are these all the docs needed?
Thanks so much in advance!

Reactions: albericoneto

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023

I hope this helps!
Apparently this is a bot commenter guys, please see other users confirming this in previous posts. I thought the response made no sense and it seems to be AI generated.

We need to wait for the real @legalfalcon to express his thoughts.

• Wow
Reactions: Raptor33

carla_1109

Aug 28, 2017
Hi legalfalcon.

I just have a question.
I am preparing my documents for cec.
I claimed 1 year experience and i have one year experience however the problem is the owner has 2 locations and i was not aware that it is under 2 different names/corporations. I worked for two months on the first location and 10 months on the second location but basically owned by one person.

I just want to ask if i should break it up the profile and add the two locations. Or can i just put one location and submit 1 reference letter?

What is the best possible course to do this.

Thank you so much!

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi legalfalcon.

I just have a question.
I claimed 1 year experience and i have one year experience however the problem is the owner has 2 locations and i was not aware that it is under 2 different names/corporations. I worked for two months on the first location and 10 months on the second location but basically owned by one person.

I just want to ask if i should break it up the profile and add the two locations. Or can i just put one location and submit 1 reference letter?

Thank you so much!
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I can help you with this.

The best course of action for you will depend on the specific requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program. However, in general, it is advisable to break up the profile and add the two locations. This will allow you to provide more detailed information about your work experience, and it will also show the visa officer that you have a strong understanding of the Canadian labour market.

You will need to submit two separate reference letters, one for each location. The reference letters should be from supervisors or managers who can attest to your work experience and skills.

You should also include a cover letter that explains why you are breaking up the profile and why you believe that the two locations should be considered as one.

Here are some additional tips for submitting your CEC application:
  • Make sure that all of your documents are complete and accurate.
  • Use clear and concise language.
  • Proofread your application carefully before submitting it.
I hope this helps!

Reactions: carla_1109

carla_1109

Aug 28, 2017
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I can help you with this.

The best course of action for you will depend on the specific requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program. However, in general, it is advisable to break up the profile and add the two locations. This will allow you to provide more detailed information about your work experience, and it will also show the visa officer that you have a strong understanding of the Canadian labour market.

You will need to submit two separate reference letters, one for each location. The reference letters should be from supervisors or managers who can attest to your work experience and skills.

You should also include a cover letter that explains why you are breaking up the profile and why you believe that the two locations should be considered as one.

Here are some additional tips for submitting your CEC application:
  • Make sure that all of your documents are complete and accurate.
  • Use clear and concise language.
  • Proofread your application carefully before submitting it.
I hope this helps!
Hey Raptor33

I appreciate your help on this matter.
I have a letter from the owner who is also my direct manager stating that she owns both locations. If I decide to split it up, is it ok to upload the same letter on both?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hey Raptor33

I appreciate your help on this matter.
I have a letter from the owner who is also my direct manager stating that she owns both locations. If I decide to split it up, is it ok to upload the same letter on both?
Yes, it is okay to upload the same letter on both profiles. The letter from your employer will serve as proof that you worked at both locations, and it will also show that the two locations are owned by the same person.

However, you should make sure that the letter is clear and concise, and that it includes all of the relevant information, such as your job title, your duties, and your dates of employment. You should also make sure that the letter is signed and dated by your employer.

I hope this helps!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey,

I was wondering about the travel history section. In the last 10 years, I only travelled as a tourist. What kind of information should I add as an observation ? What did I do as a tourist ? Or just write tourism ?
Thanks

You simply have to write tourism.

Reactions: gschostack

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon.

I just have a question.

Thank you so much!

If the person writing your reference letter is the same, you can just obtain one reference letter and have them include both locations/corporation information in it.

As per CEC, you must meet the 1-year Canadian work experience requirement, it is not essential that you have worked for one employer.

As long as the letter is clear, you can also add a letter of explanation, with documentary evidence, such as a certificate of incorporation, which is a public document, to explain the situation.

Ultimately, the IRCC officer should be able to clearly see that you meet the 1-year work experience requirement, and if there is any discrepancy, it is clearly explained.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
There is no way to expedite the progress.

Also, after the application has passed all the steps, a final review is done before a decision is made, updated in the GCMS and a communication is sent to the applicant.

Just wait, since it's not even close to 6 months.

If nothing changes, you can then send a webform, request your GCMS notes, and also, call IRCC.