+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

bill.s.preston

Jul 22, 2020
@legalfalcon I have just received an email requesting for passports of me and my spouse for CoPR. However, i am planning on divorcing my wife in the near future. This process takes a long time and obviously will not be making the journey to Canada. My question is, are there any rules that state that both applicants who applied need to land in Canada together (i am primary applicant). Will there be any complications if i make the journey alone and she doesn't accompany me even though she gets a PR too? I'm hoping that both our PR visas are not connected in any way together.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi @legalfalcon, my biometric show completed in March in my GCKey, however I had my fingerprints appointment in April (i.e. after the completed date). Should I be worried? Have you seen such q bizarre situation before?

Pete_g

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon, I was hoping to get some advice in regards to my situation. I received my GCMS notes this morning. My eligibility states 'Review Required' but no specific details ( like job duties do not align etc.). Although, it's clear the issue is with employment as my CRS points assessed by the case agent is 458 from 498 (at the time of application) so they didn't factor in the 40 points for 1 year Canadian experience. Not sure why since my duties in the letter align with NOC for the most part, I have the employer's info, dates, work duration, list of duties and pay outlined on the letter and I did enter NOC 13110 while applying. I received AOR on Jan 21. Medical, Criminality - Passed, Info Sharing - Complete, Security - Not Started. Just hoping to get some input from anyone who's been in or heard of similar situations. Trying to keep calm but NGL I am a bit stressed out now (I am a CEC applicant btw)

2020-12 to 2022-09 - Construction Administrator (NOC: 0013) - at xxxxxxxxx *REVIEW REQUIRED*
Web-based search confirms employer information

CLIENT'S PRIMARY NOC WAS ASSESED UNDER NOC 2021 - CLIENT'S DECLARED NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WAS ASSESSED UNDER NOC 2021. PLEASE BE AWARE. NOC 13110 IS THE CORRECT NOC UNDER VERSION NOC 2021.

EMPLOYER VERIFIED VIA WEB SEARCH XXXXXXXXXX
  • Letter confirms salary of XXXXX
  • Letter confirms full/time employment;
  • Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2020,2021,2022
CEC Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Canadian Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, I was hoping to get some advice in regards to my situation. I received my GCMS notes this morning. My eligibility states 'Review Required' but no specific details ( like job duties do not align etc.). Although, it's clear the issue is with employment as my CRS points assessed by the case agent is 458 from 498 (at the time of application) so they didn't factor in the 40 points for 1 year Canadian experience. Not sure why since my duties in the letter align with NOC for the most part, I have the employer's info, dates, work duration, list of duties and pay outlined on the letter and I did enter NOC 13110 while applying. I received AOR on Jan 21. Medical, Criminality - Passed, Info Sharing - Complete, Security - Not Started. Just hoping to get some input from anyone who's been in or heard of similar situations. Trying to keep calm but NGL I am a bit stressed out now (I am a CEC applicant btw)

2020-12 to 2022-09 - Construction Administrator (NOC: 0013) - at xxxxxxxxx *REVIEW REQUIRED*
Web-based search confirms employer information

CLIENT'S PRIMARY NOC WAS ASSESED UNDER NOC 2021 - CLIENT'S DECLARED NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WAS ASSESSED UNDER NOC 2021. PLEASE BE AWARE. NOC 13110 IS THE CORRECT NOC UNDER VERSION NOC 2021.

EMPLOYER VERIFIED VIA WEB SEARCH XXXXXXXXXX
  • Letter confirms salary of XXXXX
  • Letter confirms full/time employment;
  • Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2020,2021,2022
CEC Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Canadian Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
What does your tracker say?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, my biometric show completed in March in my GCKey, however I had my fingerprints appointment in April (i.e. after the completed date). Should I be worried? Have you seen such q bizarre situation before?
Did you have any issues with your biometrics or giving the FPS in the first attempt? If your FPS could not be correctly captured, you can be asked to give the FPS again.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/conditions.html

mcm4ever

Feb 26, 2022
@legalfalcon
I have applied for Québec skilled workers and got my Copr and visa as a primary applicant while my wife was my dependent (she also got the Copr) . We have been married since 2019, and lately we had some difficult times in our relationship and we even filled for a divorce and that was submitted to the court, when that happened I have informed the IRCC through a webform that me and my wife have filed for a divorce and we are now waiting for a final decision (no documents were attached).

However, me and my wife could solve our relationship issues and we have decided to give it another chance especially that we are going to a new country and having a new life upon us, my concern now is the webform I have sent to the IRCC, is it going to effect the issued CoPrs? Do I have to send another webform to the IRCC and inform them that we have withdrawn the divorce case? Knowing that no documents can be provided to show that.
The bottom line is, can we just do the soft landing despite what was sent as we are still legally married and our status hasn’t changed.

bill.s.preston

Jul 22, 2020
@legalfalcon I have just received an email requesting for passports of me and my spouse for CoPR. However, i am planning on divorcing my wife in the near future. This process takes a long time and obviously will not be making the journey to Canada. My question is, are there any rules that state that both applicants who applied need to land in Canada together (i am primary applicant). Will there be any complications if i make the journey alone and she doesn't accompany me even though she gets a PR too? I'm hoping that both our PR visas are not connected in any way together.
Hi @legalfalcon , could you please help with this?

monsieurd

May 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
and all who are here.

I had a baby and want to add to my express entry application. I've informed IRCC and they've told me to add some documents and make a payment. 2 questions.

1. I made the payment under express entry, is that ok? (I had 600 points extra from a provincial nomination from a region, so I am confused if I should have paid under provincial nomination. (attached image)

2. IMM008 seems to be for only me (principal applicant) correct? And again in the dropdown, am I to pick "skilled worker" or "provincial nominee"?

Thank you!
Anyone who has answers, appreciate your advice, thanks!

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon - I got my PR card recently and currently I am in Canada. Now I am going to sponsor my spouse. In my PR application (Express Entry), under my spouse's family information - I had mentioned his brother's Date of birth as: 12-Apr-1981. However, his brother's actual date of birth is: 12-Apr-1982. So, now while applying for my spouse's PR application, should I enter the correct DOB and write a letter of explanation about it? That it's in error? Will this anyway impact my PR status as well as my spouse's PR application? Please advise on how to move forward.

pankajchandel

Aug 7, 2018
I got following ADR for my PR application. I am not sure which forms they are asking for? @legalfalcon Manmeet, could you plz help.

Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants upload slot. This must be received at this office by: 2023/06/19
There is a upload option that I am getting in view documents, but I am not sure which forms to upload.

No_Expert5379

May 16, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon

Hi,

I know someone who married after he got Copr and informed IRCC about his wedding. But when he applied for PR he was single and before he landed he raised a webform and said he is married and informed IRCC he is getting married in Feb.

He got a response from IRCC after the webform -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that it is not necessary to provide additional documentation if you do not currently have an application in process with IRCC.

Since a final decision was already made on your application, the information you provided will not be added to your file.

If applicable, we invite you to include this information when you submit a new application.

He has landed here now and told cbsa he is married and told them as well that he submitted a webform but CBSA took his passport and copr. Can you please advise what are the possible scenarios? What are the possible outcomes in such case?

Any help is appreciated.

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Did you have any issues with your biometrics or giving the FPS in the first attempt? If your FPS could not be correctly captured, you can be asked to give the FPS again.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/conditions.html
Hello @legalfalcon, I have AOR April 11. My MEP is passed but I haven't received Biometric yet. I have read on this forum that people who did not received it with MEP or a week later or before MEP had to wait for months.

Can I do something in this case? Do I have to worry about it as everyone got their along with MEP.

I am FSW-O and never gave BIO in past.