Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - I'm not sure if you've seen my request as yet :)
IF you submitted your application, before you left for India, you do not need to submit an update PCC. However, IRCC at its discretion may ask for updated PCCs, which happens based on your individual case and circumstances.

The rules for PCC are:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
IF you submitted your application, before you left for India, you do not need to submit an update PCC. However, IRCC at its discretion may ask for updated PCCs, which happens based on your individual case and circumstances.

The rules for PCC are:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
@legalfalcon Thank you very much for setting that straight for me.

Reactions: legalfalcon

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
@legalfalcon sir. please i need your advice on this, i recently got Adrs with different days for submission. closest date is for POF which is 1st of June 2022.

but it also states that all documents/requested information must be receive within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

please can you help to explain the 7days statement its confusing, does it mean i have to submit all the ADRs within 7days?

Last edited:

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Dear @legalfalcon,

Help, please. I am confused about the validity of the medicals. Please could you clarify, when the validity of medicals starts, is it from the date mentioned in my medical acknowledgement or from the date it was updated in the GC key?

My medical report from the designated Lab is dated 8 August 2021. My profile was updated with medicals passed on 11 May 2022. The current status of my GC account is below:

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
May 11, 2022, You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
Not applicable.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.-

Done with a previous application and showing in the top section of the profile where the EE application # & UCI are captured.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you for your time.

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I submitted my upfront medicals on November 1st, 2021 but medicals were never reflected in my account. I did send them several inquiries. On May 13th I received a request in my online account for Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E). aren't my medicals still valid? they should be valid for at least 1 year? I have sent them the web form again but I haven't received any reply. Please advise I am very stressed. Also, my background changed from we are processing your BG check to not applicable. Please reply to this

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sir. please i need your advice on this, i recently got Adrs with different days for submission. closest date is for POF which is 1st of June 2022.

but it also states that all documents/requested information must be receive within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

please can you help to explain the 7days statement its confusing, does it mean i have to submit all the ADRs within 7days?
Some letters from IRCC are confusing. Each letter should be submitted as per its own deadline. Where you cannot meet the deadline or have confusion, make sure you follow the earliest date, and if you need an extension, send a webform.

Reactions: KarenJ

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

Help, please. I am confused about the validity of the medicals. Please could you clarify, when the validity of medicals starts, is it from the date mentioned in my medical acknowledgement or from the date it was updated in the GC key?

My medical report from the designated Lab is dated 8 August 2021. My profile was updated with medicals passed on 11 May 2022. The current status of my GC account is below:

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
May 11, 2022, You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
Not applicable.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.-

Done with a previous application and showing in the top section of the profile where the EE application # & UCI are captured.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you for your time.
See my detailed post on this

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-aor-join-here.661770/post-8896814

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I submitted my upfront medicals on November 1st, 2021 but medicals were never reflected in my account. I did send them several inquiries. On May 13th I received a request in my online account for Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E). aren't my medicals still valid? they should be valid for at least 1 year? I have sent them the web form again but I haven't received any reply. Please advise I am very stressed. Also, my background changed from we are processing your BG check to not applicable. Please reply to this
See the last few pages on this thread and I have already responded to these questions multiple times.

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
See the last few pages on this thread and I have already responded to these questions multiple times.
[/QUOTE]
I tried checking and am still a bit confused, should I provide them with new medicals? or should i send them webform that i did upfront medicals and i submitted them last year which are lestt then a year old. ? please advise

prseekr

May 31, 2022
Hey guys,

I have a bit of tricky situation and with unclear state of things, see the need to get some advice from the forum. Kindly find the context & timeline and questions below:

Context & timeline in the below mentioned order
  1. Jan 11, 2020: Applied for Express Entry in 2020, everything was processed and was waiting for PPR for almost 2 years (delay due to covid-19 I think)
  2. Feb 21, 2020: Biometrics enrollment date
  3. July 10, 2021: Review of medical result date updated on the portal (actual medical examination was conducted in Dec 2019)
  4. Nov 9, 2021: Got PPR on Nov 9, 2021 (i.e. "Ready for Visa" email; only this email and nothing on the portal itself). My passport was up for renewal and was expiring in less than 6 months
  5. I emailed to CNGNYIM-PR-RP@international.gc.ca (as mentioned in the email), mentioning that my passport is in renew. Also, my wife's passport was unavailable as she was traveling (spouse is listed as dependent on my EE application). Did not get any replies.
  6. Dec 14, 2021: I got another email "Ready for Visa" on Dec 14, 2021 with updated information to reachout to them (suggested contacting via webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx)
  7. Apr 13, 2022: Got my passport renewed and also wife's passport was now available. So raised webform request stating the same, providing new passport details and passport scanned pdf and asked to update in records. Also asked for next steps on sending passport for getting visa stamped.
  8. I did not hear back, I sent multiple requests with the same information but did not hear back
  9. May 31, 2022: Today I received email from IRCC (IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) stating that the new passport is received by the responsible office. Following is the email:
Code:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the new passport was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

- Download application forms and guides
- Change of address
- Check your application status
- Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,
Questions
  1. Does the above email mean that the new passport is updated on the profile? Or is it only that this information was transmitted to the relevant office and I should wait for the acknowledgment of the new passport being updated on the file?
  2. How and where can I check on the portal that the new passport is updated? Or is the above email enough and I should not worry about verifying it?
  3. Regarding sending passport, what should be my next steps now? Shall I send the new passport (along with spouse's passport) for Canada visa stamping? Or shall I raise another webform to confirm or wait for another acknowledgement on the same (i.e. another email with "Ready for Visa")?
  4. If I send my passport for stamping now, what would be the validity of the visa that I will receive?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help with these questions. Appreciate your guidance here!

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
I tried checking and am still a bit confused, should I provide them with new medicals? or should i send them webform that i did upfront medicals and i submitted them last year which are lestt then a year old. ? please advise
[/QUOTE]
@legalfalcon please advise

prseekr

May 31, 2022
Hey guys,

I have a bit of tricky situation and with unclear state of things, see the need to get some advice from the forum. Kindly find the context & timeline and questions below:

Context & timeline in the below mentioned order
  1. Jan 11, 2020: Applied for Express Entry in 2020, everything was processed and was waiting for PPR for almost 2 years (delay due to covid-19 I think)
  2. Feb 21, 2020: Biometrics enrollment date
  3. July 10, 2021: Review of medical result date updated on the portal (actual medical examination was conducted in Dec 2019)
  4. Nov 9, 2021: Got PPR on Nov 9, 2021 (i.e. "Ready for Visa" email; only this email and nothing on the portal itself). My passport was up for renewal and was expiring in less than 6 months
  5. I emailed to CNGNYIM-PR-RP@international.gc.ca (as mentioned in the email), mentioning that my passport is in renew. Also, my wife's passport was unavailable as she was traveling (spouse is listed as dependent on my EE application). Did not get any replies.
  6. Dec 14, 2021: I got another email "Ready for Visa" on Dec 14, 2021 with updated information to reachout to them (suggested contacting via webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx)
  7. Apr 13, 2022: Got my passport renewed and also wife's passport was now available. So raised webform request stating the same, providing new passport details and passport scanned pdf and asked to update in records. Also asked for next steps on sending passport for getting visa stamped.
  8. I did not hear back, I sent multiple requests with the same information but did not hear back
  9. May 31, 2022: Today I received email from IRCC (IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) stating that the new passport is received by the responsible office. Following is the email:
Code:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the new passport was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

- Download application forms and guides
- Change of address
- Check your application status
- Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,
Questions
  1. Does the above email mean that the new passport is updated on the profile? Or is it only that this information was transmitted to the relevant office and I should wait for the acknowledgment of the new passport being updated on the file?
  2. How and where can I check on the portal that the new passport is updated? Or is the above email enough and I should not worry about verifying it?
  3. Regarding sending passport, what should be my next steps now? Shall I send the new passport (along with spouse's passport) for Canada visa stamping? Or shall I raise another webform to confirm or wait for another acknowledgement on the same (i.e. another email with "Ready for Visa")?
  4. If I send my passport for stamping now, what would be the validity of the visa that I will receive?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help with these questions. Appreciate your guidance here!

@legalfalcon will be really grateful if you could provide your guidance on this. The replies from IRCC (by raising webform) is taking months, and I feel there is some urgency to this matter without a clear deadline in my hand. Thanks again

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Dear @legalfalcon,
I have received ADRs for remedical, schedule A and PCC. i need to upload 3 files in total, however I have 4 upload slots. The PCC slot is duplicated "police certifcate" without mentioning the country name. In the letter they specifically required a fresh PCC from my home country only.

Should I upload the same PCC twice in both slots and raise a webform OR sould I report a technical issue and wait for a response before uploading the PCC ?

The deadline is the 27th of June.

shayesteh

Oct 25, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

We have been requested to provide the officer with an intention to leave letter. Could you please how I could structure the letter? Is there any template out there? I really need your urgent and kind help since this affidavit is almost the only proof we can provide the officer with.