+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon
Just got another ADR. Not even 24 hours since I submitted the last ADR.

First ADR was asking for POF, from 2019. I submitted my application in 2020 so that was weird,
and ITR, because my experience is in family business that too with cash salary. I wrote an LOE stating salary below income tax limit, so I dont have ITR.

Submitted Bank statement from opening date June 2019 to May 2022. Now the officer wants statements from December 2018 to October 2019.
I am sure they are trying to figure out if I was paid for this job or not, but I still don't understand because I have mentioned a million times my salary was paid cash in hand.

As one member of this forum suggested few weeks ago, I sent them everything I've got showing my work experience is genuine; whatsapp conversations, emails from booking.com, agoda.com, makemytrip.com, etc to my account, and other relevant emails and documents supporting my work experience. (NOC 6313, Accommodation Supervisor ) through a webform because files were around 18mb in total. I am guessing they have not been linked to my account yet and officer hasnt reviewed anything except the POF and LOE for no ITR i sent via mycic account.

Sent payslips also in feb. Currently preparing a salary certificate, gonna get it notarized and stuff.

Please shed some light on this matter @legalfalcon
stuck very very badly.

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
@legalfalcon
I have requested for a revision on nomination (sinp) and submitted:
  • job offer letter
  • job approval letter
  • Both are with NOC 6321 (Chef)
They approved it and issued me a new nomination. However, the NOC indicated on the nomination is 6322 (Cook) with expiration date on Aug 2022.

I am getting ready to apply for a new employer-specific work permit. Will there be an issue? What should be done?

To add: I already have PR application in process (via PNP stream).

Thank you.

dljtsngh

Apr 20, 2015
Hello @legalfalcon
I have currently working full time in Canada on a PGWP, Based on my job i was recently approved for BC PNP as well, now when i submit my express entry application, do i still need to show proof of funds, when i created my profile even then i only put like 5000, so i was only a candidate of CEC.
If i do need funds, then i have a join account with my dad in India, can i use the statement from that for funds, or do the funds need to be in Canada

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Just got another ADR. Not even 24 hours since I submitted the last ADR.

First ADR was asking for POF, from 2019. I submitted my application in 2020 so that was weird,
and ITR, because my experience is in family business that too with cash salary. I wrote an LOE stating salary below income tax limit, so I dont have ITR.

Submitted Bank statement from opening date June 2019 to May 2022. Now the officer wants statements from December 2018 to October 2019.
I am sure they are trying to figure out if I was paid for this job or not, but I still don't understand because I have mentioned a million times my salary was paid cash in hand.

As one member of this forum suggested few weeks ago, I sent them everything I've got showing my work experience is genuine; whatsapp conversations, emails from booking.com, agoda.com, makemytrip.com, etc to my account, and other relevant emails and documents supporting my work experience. (NOC 6313, Accommodation Supervisor ) through a webform because files were around 18mb in total. I am guessing they have not been linked to my account yet and officer hasnt reviewed anything except the POF and LOE for no ITR i sent via mycic account.

Sent payslips also in feb. Currently preparing a salary certificate, gonna get it notarized and stuff.

Please shed some light on this matter @legalfalcon
stuck very very badly.
Not sure which country you are from, but irrespective of how much you earn or if you have to pay IT or not, you have to have a tax filing. It is mandatory by law.

All work experience for which you claimed points, you have to be gainfully employed, i.e. you got paid for it.

If your IRCC is only asking for proof of that.

Reactions: imransyed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I have requested for a revision on nomination (sinp) and submitted:
  • job offer letter
  • job approval letter
  • Both are with NOC 6321 (Chef)
They approved it and issued me a new nomination. However, the NOC indicated on the nomination is 6322 (Cook) with expiration date on Aug 2022.

I am getting ready to apply for a new employer-specific work permit. Will there be an issue? What should be done?

To add: I already have PR application in process (via PNP stream).

Thank you.
Are you in Canada and working?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I have currently working full time in Canada on a PGWP, Based on my job i was recently approved for BC PNP as well, now when i submit my express entry application, do i still need to show proof of funds, when i created my profile even then i only put like 5000, so i was only a candidate of CEC.
If i do need funds, then i have a join account with my dad in India, can i use the statement from that for funds, or do the funds need to be in Canada

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
@legalfalcon : My AOR is September, 2020 and I got an email for passport request letter today. During this whole process of receiving the AOR and getting the passport request letter, I have been in The Netherlands but have received the passport request letter from New Delhi visa office (DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca). It states to prepare and submit all the documents within thirty days to the nearest Visa Office. What should I do in this case?
1. Submit the documents to my nearest VAC? In this case VFS Netherlands?
2. Inform the New Delhi visa office that I live in The Netherlands? (which they should already know!)

I think I should have received the passport request letter from London, UK as that is the nearest visa office from The Netherlands. If I do submit my documents to the nearest VAC, will they be sent to the New Delhi visa office?

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
@legalfalcon: My AOR is April 2021, i recently got a remedical from Ircc which has been sent. but no Adr can i send the following to ircc (pof, police report and schedule A) without them requesting for this. just trying to be proactive.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In canada and currently on a visitor record. But will apply for a new employer-specific work permit on Monday. My documents are: SINP revision, offer of employment, lmia exempt number.
Was your nomination contingent on the job?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : My AOR is September, 2020 and I got an email for passport request letter today. During this whole process of receiving the AOR and getting the passport request letter, I have been in The Netherlands but have received the passport request letter from New Delhi visa office (DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca). It states to prepare and submit all the documents within thirty days to the nearest Visa Office. What should I do in this case?
1. Submit the documents to my nearest VAC? In this case VFS Netherlands?
2. Inform the New Delhi visa office that I live in The Netherlands? (which they should already know!)

I think I should have received the passport request letter from London, UK as that is the nearest visa office from The Netherlands. If I do submit my documents to the nearest VAC, will they be sent to the New Delhi visa office?
The passport request is always sent based on the country of residence on file with IRCC. If you changed your country of residence, you have to inform IRCC and the PPR request sent to you will have instructions based on the country you are resident in.

You will have to inform IRCC by sending a webform that you are now a resident of Netherlands, provide you new address, and IRCC will send you a new PPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon: My AOR is April 2021, i recently got a remedical from Ircc which has been sent. but no Adr can i send the following to ircc (pof, police report and schedule A) without them requesting for this. just trying to be proactive.
If it has not been requested, why would you send it? I see no reason for it.

millennial_immigrant

Feb 5, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon, I would appreciate your suggestion regarding my case. I along with my wife were approved under the FSW program of EE and received COPR letter & stamp on passport in Jan 2022. In Feb 2022 we had the birth of our newborn. I had raised a CSE informing IRCC about birth of child in the same week. In March 2022, I had to land/go to Canada as I had already secured employment (healthcare field). So I, the principal applicant landed using my COPR in March 2022. As we are currently residing in the US, I traveled back to be with my family. Now my question is— I haven’t heard back from IRCC regarding adding the newborn child. I just got the baby’s passport (US) etc in the last week. Do you think I can still add the baby to my FSW EE application? Should I raise another CSE with all supporting documents for the baby? If not, what are my options? How to proceed? I want to move to Canada full time with my wife & baby asap. I haven’t been able to find any info on my situation. Your help is really appreciated. Thank you for your time & insight.

Hopefully11

May 20, 2022
Dear @legalfalcon

I appreciate the support you've been providing to everyone

I have an urgent case, pertaining to an expired passport post AOR.

I'm processing my file through an immigration consultant, and I have no direct access to the interface.

I received my AOR on Feb 19 2021, and I had done my medicals + submitted my biometrics.

Moreover, I'm currently awaiting my PPR, or re-med request if they ask for one. But in the meantime, my passport expired.

I received an email 4 hours ago that I just saw from my immigration consultant saying that I should provide a valid passport within 10 days.

I am a resident of Lebanon, and passport renewals was suspended as of last month. Before that, the waiting list took 9+ months. Therefore, it is because of circumstances beyond my control that I couldn't renew my passport in time.

For reference :

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2073426/middle-east

I can't contact my lawyer before Monday to shed more light on the issue as I only have his professional / firm for numbers.

Is my entire process in danger ?

I'm panicking over here tbh.

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
The passport request is always sent based on the country of residence on file with IRCC. If you changed your country of residence, you have to inform IRCC and the PPR request sent to you will have instructions based on the country you are resident in.

You will have to inform IRCC by sending a webform that you are now a resident of Netherlands, provide you new address, and IRCC will send you a new PPR.
Thanks @legalfalcon . I have stayed in The Netherlands from the time I received the ITA till I got the passport request letter i.e my country of residence was The Netherlands in the whole process and I had given the same details in my application as well. Why did I receive the passport request letter from New Delhi visa office then? Is it fine that I submit the passport to my nearest VFS center still?