Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Today i visited with two pany physician, but they didn't accept my request for medical examination, even they denied the upfront medical, they told that they recevied instructions from IRCC on 2nd May 2022 to stop the upfront medicals and only process the medical requests with immigration medical examination reference numbers issued by IRCC.

What should I do now, pleae suggest.
What they are saying is correct. Unlike earlier, where you could get your medicals done upfront, if you have submitted your application, you can only get re-meds done if IRCC sends you a request for the same. In the re-med request, IRCC will have an IME number on the letter, and this number is associated with your applictaion.

When the meds are done and uploaded by the panel physician, they will be linked to your application.

If you received a letter from IRCC without an IME number, then contact IRCC and inform them that the IME number is missing and panel physicians are not allowing you to have the meds done.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

G446

May 10, 2022
I received a message in my account with subject procedural fairness stating that they pop have resumed processing my application for which they require updated information/document
Asked for schedule a form and proof of fund

1 Schedule A: Separate, newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) forms
 Must bear an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities
 Ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of 'Yes' Additionally, as a Provincial Nominee Program candidate under the Express Entry system, you had to demonstrate that you met the program requirements of one of the Express Entry federal immigration programs; you appear to be eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program. As a result, to determine whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada as a member of the FSW Class, they must meet the settlement funds requirement “in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations” pursuant to sub-paragraph 76(1)(b)(i) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. In order to assess whether you meet the settlement funds requirement, please provide:
 Letters from any banks or financial institutions issued in the last month which must  be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)  include your name and the current date
 list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
 include, for each current bank and investment account o the account numbers, and the date each account was opened o the current balance of each account, and the average balance for the past 6 months
 In order to include funds in an account under your spouse’s name only, you must prove you have access to this money. Please provide a letter from your spouse to specify that you have full access to this money for the purpose of settling in Canada The requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this letter. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Is it normal I got this after three days of receiving re medical request

GatorGuy

Jun 7, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, it's now been over 80 days since my PPR email and I still have not received the login to the portal to upload my passport scans and pr photos and I'm starting to feel hopeless. I sent them a webform about this on February 8th, received a response on April 4th basically saying "We verified the information you sent and forwarded it to the responsible office, we will let you know if further information is required" but I never sent the docs in that webform I just told them I'm in Canada and require a portal link.

I even got ahold of the phone support after being on hold for nearly 2 hours and the agent didn't seem to know what portal I was referring to and only emailed me generic docs on how to upload documents. Their incompetency to even be able to send a simple link has me at my wit's end. Please, what do I do? Should I just mail everything out to Ottawa or Los Angeles directly or will that cause more confusion?
Hey @legalfalcon sorry to bother but do you have any experience dealing with the above situation? Should I just mail them everything at this point?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,

If we’re doing a soft landing first and then a few months later (maybe a year) relocate completely, what are the advantages and disadvantages of applying for our social security number during the soft landing phase? Or is it better to wait until we move permanently?

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Thank you so much for all your help @legalfalcon I got my PPR. My country of residence is India. My question is I have applied for PR (FSW-O) with spouse non-accompanying. Do I need to provide any of the below? The reason I am asking is because in the e-mail it is written - "Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations". Please advise.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Hope you are in good health and thank you so much for your consistent support.

Need your advice.

I got my PR visa stamped on my passport but my passport is expiring in 2023 april, so can i renew my passport or i need new pr visa stamp If i renew my passport.??

Or i need to carry both the passports while entering canada as PR?

ita_drgen

Mar 11, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,

We recently received a request for new police certificates that must be submitted within 30 days. In our country they take 30 days to be issued (translation and certification not included).
However, we have police certificates that were issued 26 days before the request. Can we submit them?
It says on canada.ca that PCCs are valid for 6 months.

KENNY0861

May 11, 2022
Hello @legalfalcon, thank you for reading my question. I have a question about adding work experience that I did not declare on my study permit and PGWP to my Express Entry profile. Hope you can give me some advice.
I applied for my study visa in my home country on Sept 02, 2019 and found a contract job in my home country one day after I submitted my student visa ( Sept 03, 2019) and worked for that company about 3 months before coming to Canada on Jan 01, 2020. So technically I did not have a job when I submitted my student visa. Also, I totally forgot to add that job when I applied for PGWP so my work history in student visa and PGWP are the same. Now, I want to add those work exprerience to Express entry to claim point and wondering
1. if that would cause misrepresentation in my case when the IRCC officer compares my work history and see the discripenacy between study visa/pgwp vs Express entry profile???? I do have all the documents of that job like ref letter, paystubs, etc.
2. I am not sure if this will be considered mispresentation because technically speaking I did not hide my job when I submit student visa (I did not have a job by the time I submitted the study visa application). I only forgot to include in my PGWP ( I read somewhere saying that work experience is not considered material that can affect the decision making process when it comes to PGWP, not sure it it is right) Hope you can give me some suggestions , Thank you for your time

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
@legalfalcon

I raised webform on 4th April and on 14th April, for those I received a generic reply, but after that, i haven't received any response from IRCC. It's been a month, last night i called ircc the agent told me there is no webform attached to my application, what should i do now? shall i email my visa office with the screenshot of that generic email? or shall i wait?

Please respond.

aiueo

May 4, 2022
Category........
FSW
As I told you, documentation to support salary is not a pre-requisite, but IRCC can as for such documents. It is quite strange that you do not have any document to that effect as all companies that give case salaries will ask you to sign in a register, and will have requisition cash slips or some record. If they do not have that, then that clearly points to a scheme of tax evasion. You can take your chances of submitting your application, but if you are asked to show proof of salary, you need to be prepared.
I get it now. Thank you for your say on this.
Knowing my condition What type/kind of documents would you recommend I should keep ready to just be prepared, and not lose the opportunity(in case I do get an ITA). I hope you understand the situation I'm in lol.
Thanks for your help again
Appreciate it a lot.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon please I’ll be traveling
with my son (I am unmarried) and I’ve the imm 5604 Form that is signed by his father consenting that he agrees I immigrate with our son and notarized (I submitted it during my application too). Is that enough or do I need a letter of authorization again from the father?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada submitted a Special Report to Parliament on May 25, 2021 titled “Access at Issue: Challenging the status quo“. This report stated that since most requesters are seeking information about the “Eligibility” of an immigration/citizenship application and the application’s “Officer’s Notes”, IRCC ATIP should work towards providing that information in a more concise format. IRCC ATIP accepted the recommendation and has created a streamlined GCMS ATIP Report that reflects those recommendations. This new report is more targeted and is shorter but still provides information about the eligibility and the officer’s notes of the requested application. This new GCMS ATIP Report is currently being piloted on requests for economic Permanent Residence applications (ie. Express Entry, Provincial Nominees, TR to PR Pathway).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon please I’ll be traveling
with my son (I am unmarried) and I’ve the imm 5604 Form that is signed by his father consenting that he agrees I immigrate with our son and notarized (I submitted it during my application too). Is that enough or do I need a letter of authorization again from the father?
That should suffice.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I raised webform on 4th April and on 14th April, for those I received a generic reply, but after that, i haven't received any response from IRCC. It's been a month, last night i called ircc the agent told me there is no webform attached to my application, what should i do now? shall i email my visa office with the screenshot of that generic email? or shall i wait?

Please respond.
There are rampant delays with IRCC in responding. You can send another webform or send an email and see if that works.