Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I know there must be a lot you need to respond. Even so, please, your professional advice is highly invaluable on this problem, looking forward to your reply.
I do not give professional advice and neither any of my responses should be taken as a substitute for professional legal advice. This is a forum that helps share resources. If you need any legal advice, please contact a licensed immigration lawyer.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
The letter will have an IME number. IF not, just take the letter to the panel physician.
One more question Sir, I have my previous IME in my GCMS notes. Can I share that with the panel physician?

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
I do not give professional advice and neither any of my responses should be taken as a substitute for professional legal advice. This is a forum that helps share resources. If you need any legal advice, please contact a licensed immigration lawyer.
First, thanks for your polite reply.

And, there must be some misunderstanding here I thought and hopefully, the "professional" or "advice" word will not put any unnecessary and unanticipated pressure on you.

I merely just like everyone in this forum, who respect your kindness and vast knowledge and experiences as to the EE project and happen to have confusion on my EE journey. It's just because this esteem, I've ever used your GCMS service.

I've been using this forum since the inception of my EE journey and being well aware of the purpose of it. In another word, if looking for legal advice, I wouldn't be here. The reason why I throw my inquiry to you is totally that saw your quite a bit of efforts to help others in several EE threads I've been following in this forum and thought my current problem might fall into your range of knowledge spectrum.

I‘ve no idea why you begrudge the opinion on the problem of mine and will take it as prudence. Hopefully, you could simply give your insights if you have some experience in regards to it.

Wish you doing all well in every respect.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
First, thanks for your polite reply.

And, there must be some misunderstanding here I thought and hopefully, the "professional" or "advice" word will not put any unnecessary and unanticipated pressure on you.

I merely just like everyone in this forum, who respect your kindness and vast knowledge and experiences as to the EE project and happen to have confusion on my EE journey. It's just because this esteem, I've ever used your GCMS service.

I've been using this forum since the inception of my EE journey and being well aware of the purpose of it. In another word, if looking for legal advice, I wouldn't be here. The reason why I throw my inquiry to you is totally that saw your quite a bit of efforts to help others in several EE threads I've been following in this forum and thought my current problem might fall into your range of knowledge spectrum.

I‘ve no idea why you begrudge the opinion on the problem of mine and will take it as prudence. Hopefully, you could simply give your insights if you have some experience in regards to it.

Wish you doing all well in every respect.

There is no offence taken, and neither did you put any pressure on me. My point was to clarify that you should not take my responses as legal advice, which I have an ethical responsibility as a licensed lawyer to inform you. There are many buffoons on the forum, who neither have any legal training nor education and will create trouble for others who are just merely helping. Licensed lawyers have a much higher benchmark upon which their conduct is scrutinized, as compared to an average joe who has no filter on what he writes and is not accountable to anyone.

As regards the PCC, IRCC manual states:

"The officer can exercise discretion when assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within standard IRCC parameters may still be required to process the application. When necessary, an officer can use discretion in their determination of whether or not a client is admissible to Canada by using other documents or mechanisms that are available to them."

However, if you are unable to obtain the PCC for any reason, you can inform IRCC providing evidence or the efforts you have taken so far to obtain the PCC, and detailing your inability to obtain one.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyman1107

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
One more question Sir, I have my previous IME in my GCMS notes. Can I share that with the panel physician?
Each time you get medicals done a new IME is issued. The previous one will be of no significance.

Reactions: binder1232

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
There is no offence taken, and neither did you put any pressure on me. My point was to clarify that you should not take my responses as legal advice, which I have an ethical responsibility as a licensed lawyer to inform you. There are many buffoons on the forum, who neither have any legal training nor education and will create trouble for others who are just merely helping. Licensed lawyers have a much higher benchmark upon which their conduct is scrutinized, as compared to an average joe who has no filter on what he writes and is not accountable to anyone.

As regards the PCC, IRCC manual states:

"The officer can exercise discretion when assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within standard IRCC parameters may still be required to process the application. When necessary, an officer can use discretion in their determination of whether or not a client is admissible to Canada by using other documents or mechanisms that are available to them."

However, if you are unable to obtain the PCC for any reason, you can inform IRCC providing evidence or the efforts you have taken so far to obtain the PCC, and detailing your inability to obtain one.

Hope this helps.
Thank you, Legalfalcon. It truly means a lot to my family and me. I know that you always be someone whom my trust can be put on.

This lengthy journey tortured me severely and made me become a little bit sensitive and emotional. If any words I posted made you feel uncomfortable, apologize I do sincerely.

One more fact I'd like to share here is there are two times I traveled to Japan for short-term tours after leave there in Oct 2008, which I consider it might be an indirect evidence for me to underpin I did not commit any crimes when I studied there, or else the Japanese authorities would reject my entry without doubt. Do you think my logic would work positively and could make the Japanese PCC become unnecessary, thereby shorten the waiting time for the decision on my case?

I'm really sorry about bother you with my case again and again. The uneasiness and hesitation always be alone with me when I ask for your wisdom without any charge.

Wishing all best for you and looking forward your response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you, Legalfalcon. It truly means a lot to my family and me. I know that you always be someone whom my trust can be put on.

This lengthy journey tortured me severely and made me become a little bit sensitive and emotional. If any words I posted made you feel uncomfortable, apologize I do sincerely.

One more fact I'd like to share here is there are two times I traveled to Japan for short-term tours after leave there in Oct 2008, which I consider it might be an indirect evidence for me to underpin I did not commit any crimes when I studied there, or else the Japanese authorities would reject my entry without doubt. Do you think my logic would work positively and could make the Japanese PCC become unnecessary, thereby shorten the waiting time for the decision on my case?

I'm really sorry about bother you with my case again and again. The uneasiness and hesitation always be alone with me when I ask for your wisdom without any charge.

Wishing all best for you and looking forward your response.

No need to apologize, you have done nothing to apologize for.

It is not that whether you have done a crime or not, or whether you are admissible in a specific country or not. What IRCC wants to know is your record in the country so that they can determine if you are inadmissible in Canada or not on grounds of criminality.

Even if a crime in another country may not lead to a sentence or may be considered trivial, if it is a serious offence under the Canadian criminal code, it will make you inadmissible. So at the discretion of the officer, they can ask you for PCC of a country even if you do not fall under the parameters of staying in a country for longer them 6 months.

Do not think much about it, this is just routine and does not mean that there is anything wrong with your application.

Reactions: flyman1107

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi sir @legalfalcon after obtaining cirizenship, can I leave the province that nominated me when I applied for PR? Is there any chance the province reports that I am not in the province anymore which causes mispresentation?

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
No need to apologize, you have done nothing to apologize for.

It is not that whether you have done a crime or not, or whether you are admissible in a specific country or not. What IRCC wants to know is your record in the country so that they can determine if you are inadmissible in Canada or not on grounds of criminality.

Even if a crime in another country may not lead to a sentence or may be considered trivial, if it is a serious offence under the Canadian criminal code, it will make you inadmissible. So at the discretion of the officer, they can ask you for PCC of a country even if you do not fall under the parameters of staying in a country for longer them 6 months.

Do not think much about it, this is just routine and does not mean that there is anything wrong with your application.
I see. Thank you for your kindness, Legalfalcon. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon Sir,

I have received 2 year close ended work permit (which my company sponsored based on the job offer and has an LMIA number) and will be landing in Canada in by this month and will start working for sponsored company from June 2022 till May 2024.

Query is -

1) Now ,can I use the job offer letter from my company to get the "50 points" for "valid job offer supported by a LMIA under closed ended WP" in CRS under express entry ?

2) Secondly , In case after getting ITA and subsequently COPR , do I need to still continue working in the same company for the unexpired tenure of closed WP or I can resign and look for alternate job after COPR ?

Any information or response is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Guni

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi @legalfalcon , I'm from a visa exempt country. Can I check if I have to do my landing at my first port of entry? My final destination is Calgary, but I will be transiting in Vancouver. Can I continue onto Calgary and perform my landing there? Thanks.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
The letter will have an IME number. IF not, just take the letter to the panel physician.
Today i visited with two pany physician, but they didn't accept my request for medical examination, even they denied the upfront medical, they told that they recevied instructions from IRCC on 2nd May 2022 to stop the upfront medicals and only process the medical requests with immigration medical examination reference numbers issued by IRCC.

What should I do now, pleae suggest.