Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @legalfalcon I have received ADR request and would really appreciate some advice. Following is the request:

1)A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form.
2)Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate- Pakistan

Now my question for Schedule A is when filling it out it says not to leave any gaps. In the questionnaire I provided details for addresses and personal history like the following example:
Some places I added info like 2021-01 to 2020-06 and then 2021-06 to 2020-12
and some places like 2020-01 to 2020-06 Activity/ Address A and then 2020-07 to 2020-12 Activity/Address B ( 1 activity finished end of the month and next started the following months. Would this be considered a gap?

for police certificate I wanted to know if they are asking PCC for only Pakistan or Canada as well? some background: I have lived in canada for about 6 years before ITA and since moved to Pakistan before receiving ITA. They never asked for PCC for Canada before. Now are they asking for it now or am I reading too much between the lines?

Also last PCC was submitted at ITA in July 2020. Why are they asking for a new one? does it mean something wrong with old PCC or it just expired (there was no expiry on PCC)

I apologize for the long post. Your inputs would mean a lot

DavidBurke

Mar 25, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon sorry to keep bothering you with this question but I wanted to get your advice on whether I should renew my passport before I do my landing if I have about 7 months validity left on the passport with my COPR. Thank you.

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
Hello, the MASTER @legalfalcon
I truly need your Professional Wisdom on whether need I to provide the Japanese PCC under my situation.

I received ADR asking for PCC and Schedule A recently.

The fact is I had studied in Japan between Oct 2007 and Sep 2008. It has been 12 years since I left there until the day I submitted my PR application on Nov 2020 (the month received AOR).

I learned that the PCC will be required by systems if 1) every country I stay 6 months or longer in a row after the age of 18 and 2) every country I stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row from the Official website of IRCC. That " and " word makes believe that only if the 2 conditions been fulfilled, the PCC of that country will be necessary to provide to IRCC. In another word, I don't to submit PCC of Japan.

Beyond that, there is another example on the same website which deepen my perspective on this problem. It reads

" Example B: 7-months stays 20 years ago.

Feras is 45 years old. he worked in Turkey for 7 months when he was 25 years old, the system will not ask him for Police Certificates from Turkey."

The scenario in this example is definitely analogue with my case because both of them all exceed 10 years between the day we leaving the related foreign country stayed longer than 6 months in a row and the day we apply for the Canadian PR.

The reason why it makes me feel so confused is that the time requirements for issuing a Japanese PCC is going to be 2-3 months. Not only I must ask about an extension of deadline to submit this document to IRCC, but it will be of another few months to wait with the uncertainty which really makes me feel frustrated after all this lengthy waiting.

Your help will be highly appreciated and hopefully, everyone in this thread get a good result soon.

Reactions: emrob

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
@legalfalcon
Thank you is such a small word for the help you are doing.
Thank you so so so much

posting for my self.
Like Finally Finally.
Har Har Mahadev.
Its PPR Guys..

AOR. 01/02/2021
COR. India (pure FSW-O)
ADR requested. 14/3/2022 (Schedule A, PCC and Remeds)
ADR submitted. 26/3/2022
PPR. 2/5/2022
VO. RROC / NDVO

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
I’m in a peculiar situation. I received PPR recently and submitted passports.
My AOR is Jan 2020 and medicals were done at the same time.
After that there was no update nor was I ever asked for re-medicals. No GU also, and medical validity is long over as per cic profile.
Has anyone faced similar situation and any pointers as to what would be COPR validity or will COPR even be issued in such case?

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Principal Applicant for PR via PNP with restrictions on employment.
Info:
1. The current employer-specific work permit is expiring this May 8, 2022.
1. Cannot renew based on the current wp because got terminated from work.
1. Found a new employer who can provide a job offer.
1. Already have AOR (2021) and already medical passed, waiting for DM.
Questions:
1. For my new employer, do I need LMIA? I know that I need a new employer-specific work permit with the same NOC on my PNP.
1. Given the situation, will there be any effect on my PR Application? Will I re-apply for PR again?
I already contacted SINP and told me that I do not need LMIA for a work permit. However, my consultant said I need LMIA and need to start over with PR application.
Please help me with my current situation sir @legalfalcon . Thank you.

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
I’m in a peculiar situation. I received PPR recently and submitted passports.
My AOR is Jan 2020 and medicals were done at the same time.
After that there was no update nor was I ever asked for re-medicals. No GU also, and medical validity is long over as per cic profile.
Has anyone faced similar situation and any pointers as to what would be COPR validity or will COPR even be issued in such case?
Hi @legalfalcon , would really appreciate if you can give some hints on above case.

aiueo

May 4, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hello @legalfalcon !
I know you have a lot of responses to reply to and it is really wonderful that you are helping us all out. That is so kind of you.
I wanted to know about the work experience section for EE.

I completed a diploma in computer technology in 2016 and started working in a local manufacturing plant right after the results were in.
So from I worked there from 2016 to 2018, and I even got promoted in 2017. However, I was paid in cash. I didn't know about the EE PR back then so I never really gave much attention to the salary slips. And the salary was below the tax bracket meaning I didn't file any Income tax returns nor did I put it in the bank account. Then I went to study bachelor's in 2018 and I graduated in August 2021 and in mid-august went back to work with the same company.
And recently I got to know about the draws resuming and pr.
I haven't made the EE profile yet. as I'm gathering all the documents first.
The company is ready to provide me with the work reference letter in CIC format. but said they won't give cash salary certificates, slips, and details from 2016 to 2018. Nevertheless, they said they would mention the employment details for 2016-2018 in the letter(no of hours, salary, etc). Can you please help me as to figure out what to do in this particular situation? I'd really be grateful for your assistance.

Thank you for your time
Have a great week.

Goutham_Shibu

May 5, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I'm from India and I have a query regarding multiple deadlines for submission of documents via online portal. Received AOR on 29 Dec 2020 and already submitted my documents. Now they have asked for replacement of PCC and IMM 5669 and additional documents as I need to include my spouse and kid to my existing PR application

A. Deadline for my PCC and IMM 5669 is on 09th May 2022
B. Deadline for me dependents documents is on 14th May 2022

1. Currently I've uploaded few documents and status is " Uploaded - Not submitted to IRCC ". If I try to meet the deadline of 09th May 2022 and click next and transmit the documents, what will happen to my upload status for documents due on 14 May 2022.

2. What happens if I skip the 09th May 2022 deadline ? Can I upload all the docs by 14th May 2022 and transmit ?

Kindly help
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon !
I know you have a lot of responses to reply to and it is really wonderful that you are helping us all out. That is so kind of you.
I wanted to know about the work experience section for EE.

I completed a diploma in computer technology in 2016 and started working in a local manufacturing plant right after the results were in.
So from I worked there from 2016 to 2018, and I even got promoted in 2017. However, I was paid in cash. I didn't know about the EE PR back then so I never really gave much attention to the salary slips. And the salary was below the tax bracket meaning I didn't file any Income tax returns nor did I put it in the bank account. Then I went to study bachelor's in 2018 and I graduated in August 2021 and in mid-august went back to work with the same company.
And recently I got to know about the draws resuming and pr.
I haven't made the EE profile yet. as I'm gathering all the documents first.
The company is ready to provide me with the work reference letter in CIC format. but said they won't give cash salary certificates, slips, and details from 2016 to 2018. Nevertheless, they said they would mention the employment details for 2016-2018 in the letter(no of hours, salary, etc). Can you please help me as to figure out what to do in this particular situation? I'd really be grateful for your assistance.

Thank you for your time
Have a great week.

Per se, the salary certificates or pay stubs are not required, unless the work experience was in Canada. However, IRCC can ask for this proof. If you do not have a salary certificate or pay stubs, you can show bank account deposits, tax filings or any document received from the company to meet this requirement.

As regards tax, not sure which country you are from, but even if your income is below the taxable income, you have an obligation to file taxes. Similarly a company, irrespective of whether it pays in your bank or gives you cash has to have some records.

Reactions: aiueo

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I'm from India and I have a query regarding multiple deadlines for submission of documents via online portal. Received AOR on 29 Dec 2020 and already submitted my documents. Now they have asked for replacement of PCC and IMM 5669 and additional documents as I need to include my spouse and kid to my existing PR application

A. Deadline for my PCC and IMM 5669 is on 09th May 2022
B. Deadline for me dependents documents is on 14th May 2022

1. Currently I've uploaded few documents and status is " Uploaded - Not submitted to IRCC ". If I try to meet the deadline of 09th May 2022 and click next and transmit the documents, what will happen to my upload status for documents due on 14 May 2022.

2. What happens if I skip the 09th May 2022 deadline ? Can I upload all the docs by 14th May 2022 and transmit ?

Kindly help
Thanks

You have to meet the deadlines as specific by IRCC. If you cannot meet them, ask IRCC for an extension and provide the reason and evidence for not being able to meet it, eg. the earlier medical appt availability is after the deadline etc.

When you upload the documents in your MyCIC account, you have to transmit them. Unless they are transmitted, they are not submitted. Uploading them along will not be sufficient.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , would really appreciate if you can give some hints on above case.

Medicals can be extended on a case-by-case basis, you will have to wait and see what your COPR and PR visa have as validity. Given that you were asked to submit your PP, your medicals were most likely extended.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Principal Applicant for PR via PNP with restrictions on employment.
Info:
1. The current employer-specific work permit is expiring this May 8, 2022.
1. Cannot renew based on the current wp because got terminated from work.
1. Found a new employer who can provide a job offer.
1. Already have AOR (2021) and already medical passed, waiting for DM.
Questions:
1. For my new employer, do I need LMIA? I know that I need a new employer-specific work permit with the same NOC on my PNP.
1. Given the situation, will there be any effect on my PR Application? Will I re-apply for PR again?
I already contacted SINP and told me that I do not need LMIA for a work permit. However, my consultant said I need LMIA and need to start over with PR application.
Please help me with my current situation sir @legalfalcon . Thank you.

Your questions are specific to your individual circumstances and the PNP program you applied under. They do not have a universal answer.

Check the PNP regulations and see how you comply.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon sorry to keep bothering you with this question but I wanted to get your advice on whether I should renew my passport before I do my landing if I have about 7 months validity left on the passport with my COPR. Thank you.
IF you can renew your passport prior to landing that would be beneficial as you can get it done in your home country and you will not have to worry about getting it done in Canada where you will have a lot of other things to be taken care of.

Reactions: DavidBurke

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,
COR: US, FSW-O, AOR May 2020
Eligibility: Review Required (POF).
I just received ADR for IME Medical Exam.
Please see attached images. (
https://ibb.co/J7D5qsn
https://ibb.co/JR5z1rL
)
I would like to know:
1- right now they are just asking for medical exam and nothing else?
2- Does ADR mean my Eligibility has passed and therefore I got the ADR? I have RR for POF and I submitted new POF on March 13, 2022.
3- Should I expect more ADRs? Or ADRs are sent together (e.g PCC, PoF, remeds)?
Thanks for answering. Really appreciate it.
@legalfalcon please help.