+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hello, @legalfalcon

Today I received my gcms notes applied on 9th July, 2021. According to Assessment portion my eligibility is not started till now due to the review required (Statutory question). I was applied my first application of pr in 2006 and in 2008 all applications are rejected and fee is refunded by making a new law. Can you tell (approximately time) how much time they taken to done my eligibility in this scenario.

One more question: In my previous application my NOC is totally different from my latest application. It is matter because it was applied in 2006 and after that i was changed my profession.

My application transferred to New Delhi on 03.02.2021 from CIO. I am SINP nominated and applied through EE on 24.12.2020

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I received my GCMS notes today and I have the same text that you mentioned for eligibility ( Not started but review required for statutory).

What does it mean?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Learn about "Chinook" - Internal IRCC tool to speed processing of immigration applications
To make IRCC’s case-management software more “user friendly,” IRCC employees created Chinook to “extract” application information, such as gender, marital status, citizenship, age and purpose of visit, from GCMS into a spreadsheet, with multiple applications on a single report.

Source : https://thelogic.co/news/exclusive/internal-ircc-tool-to-speed-processing-of-immigration-applications-raises-concerns-among-lawyers/

Thats why IRCC has not timeline for any application, they are tossing files as per their own taste. This is looking racist, IRCC prefer peoples through nationality, gender etc.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi, I received my GCMS notes today and I have the same text that you mentioned for eligibility ( Not started but review required for statutory).

What does it mean?
It means you say "Yes" any statutory question and agent want to see that old case. In may case i had previous applications with IRCC which are return back and refused.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
It means you say "Yes" any statutory question and agent want to see that old case. In may case i had previous applications with IRCC which are return back and refused.
Yes, I had a previous ee application rejected and I have explained it in detail in my loe. Is it something to be worried? My confusion is does that mean they have started working on my eligibility stage?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Yes, I had a previous ee application rejected and I have explained it in detail in my loe. Is it something to be worried? My confusion is does that mean they have started working on my eligibility stage?
Don't know, i just want say "Best of Luck"

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Good evening Manmeet Sir,

My New NOC is 2232 and it is a small company with around 25 employees. Luckily they do have a good online presence.
But the way they distribute the salary is mixed.

First three months-I got paid in cash,no bank statement but i can show my IT returns as a proof that i received the pay.
4,5,6- Bank transfer from an account which says the name of the company in the bank statement
7-Checque from their bank account,which only mentions the account number and nothing else in the bank statement
8.9.10.11.12-Again it will be bank transfer from the account of the company which will say the name of the company in the bank statement

The company is ready to write all this on a letter head that they issued the 7th month salary in cheque due to internal problems. Also it is their policy to pay people on probation in cash.

Will this be an issue with IRCC while proving work experience ?

uvi1992

Dec 9, 2020
@legalfalcon
CEC OUTLAND

if i marry after PPR , can i add my wife before landing ?
or again my new eligibility will be calculated ?

"Do not approve the principal applicant and any accompanying dependants on the original application for permanent residence until all applicants have met the necessary requirements, and any applicable additional fees have been paid and if there is a sponsorship application it has been confirmed that the sponsor is still eligible"

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/overseas-family-members/assessment.html#adding

i am still confused