+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon, if I receive ITA for CEC with only 11 months of Canadian work experience (because the system only considers month and year), can I accept this ITA but submit the documents only after I complete the 12 months of Canadian work experience, or I must decline the early ITA altogether and accept another ITA only after I complete the 12 months? I know this is a recurrent question but I am in a tight situation with my current visa I can't find a precise answer for this.
Finally found an official answer from IRCC. Replying here just in case someone also has the same question.

Official comment from IRCC regarding this:

Credits to original thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-ita.690297/

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. It's been almost 6 months since my AoR and I just realized one thing that made me very nervous.

When I submitted my PCCs I posted one for Taiwan and one for the US (US citizen who spent as some time in Taiwan up til 2010).

Both went thru R10 checks perfectly fine, but I just realized that my Taiwan PCC was tied to my new passport which was only about 2 years old, but I was on an older US passport when I lived there. Could this raise any issues? I'm now planning to get a separate PCC issued with the old passport number just in case.

I'm FSW-O. My eligibility has passed but criminality is still in progress. in my GCMS notes it was noted as R10 OK recommend pass criminality.

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon hope you are well. I have already submitted my PR application (FSW outland) this year. I have a Canadian born child, who has been identified in the application. I wanted to ask will this impact our PR application? as baby was born, we being in Canada on the tourist visa.
Thanks a lot in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. It's been almost 6 months since my AoR and I just realized one thing that made me very nervous.

When I submitted my PCCs I posted one for Taiwan and one for the US (US citizen who spent as some time in Taiwan up til 2010).

Both went thru R10 checks perfectly fine, but I just realized that my Taiwan PCC was tied to my new passport which was only about 2 years old, but I was on an older US passport when I lived there. Could this raise any issues? I'm now planning to get a separate PCC issued with the old passport number just in case.

I'm FSW-O. My eligibility has passed but criminality is still in progress. in my GCMS notes it was noted as R10 OK recommend pass criminality.
The passport does not matter. The PCCs are issued based on your name, dob, and biometrics in some countries.

R10 is just a completeness check. It merely means that all your documents in your application have been submitted, not that their substance is in order.

For most countries the PCC is issued with your current passport as the old passport number is electronically entered in your current passport, which can be check if required.

I do not see this as a problem. However, you can inform IRCC of this via webform, but I do not see a reason for you to obtain new PCC and neither will Taiwan issue a new PCC with an expired passport number on it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon hope you are well. I have already submitted my PR application (FSW outland) this year. I have a Canadian born child, who has been identified in the application. I wanted to ask will this impact our PR application? as baby was born, we being in Canada on the tourist visa.
Thanks a lot in advance
It has no relevance. since your child is a Canadian citizen, he/she will not be processed and you do not have to submit the documents for the child.

Reactions: canpraspirant

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
@legalfalcon Thanks a lot for your reply. I wanted to ask another question. I moved to my current address on the 15th August 2012 and the PCC which i submitted for the the current address, has a period date from 1st August 2012 till date. The extra coverage of 15 days will have any issue? because my address history also shows the current address start date as 15th of August 2012.

Thanks in advance, sorry for multiple questions.

Last edited:

Maynula

May 12, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon i answered no for visa refusal instead of yes. However, i submitted a 2 Schedule A forms (i made a mistake in the first schedule A form i submitted) rectifying the issue. Is this enough? will what i submitted most likely be considered especially due to the fact i made an error in the first Schedule A form. I already ordered my GCMS notes and it says eligibility and medical passed. Although i cannot find any officer's comments in the notes section. I await your response.

Regards.

libyano

Sep 1, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon , Thank you for helping all of us

my AOR is 27-11-2019 (almost 7 months and half)
Eligibility is met
Security not started
background verification is valid
criminality passed
medical passed
info sharing complete

I ordered gcms notes and I received them on last June 2020 and I noticed there is s.15(1) on the 3rd page top right? Since my security is not started Does that mean I am on security screening? Does that mean my security is in process ? and How can I confirm that? is ordering CBSA notes will help me?

Last edited:

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
@legalfalcon ... Hope you are in best of your health.

Please bear with me because I know its a very silly query but your advise on my application status will help me calm my nerves.

FSW-Outland
AOR - 29th January 2020
MEP - 11th February 2020
BIL - 13th February 2020
VO - CPC-O Ottawa

Webform Response Details:

Date : 05th May 2020

• The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,

Date : 23rd May 2020

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Details about Calls to IRCC:

Date : 11th June 2020

The file has been Approved but applicant has to wait because of COVID Situation.

Date : 11th July 2020

The file has been Approved on 24th March 2020 but has not been finalized yet because of pandemic situation.

Can i safely assume that I definitely will get PPR once IRCC starts issuing it for Outlands?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks a lot for your reply. I wanted to ask another question. I moved to my current address on the 15th August 2012 and the PCC which i submitted for the the current address, has a period date from 1st August 2012 till date. The extra coverage of 15 days will have any issue? because my address history also shows the current address start date as 15th of August 2012.

Thanks in advance, sorry for multiple questions.
As per IRCC:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
If your PCC meets the above, you are good.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon i answered no for visa refusal instead of yes. However, i submitted a 2 Schedule A forms (i made a mistake in the first schedule A form i submitted) rectifying the issue. Is this enough? will what i submitted most likely be considered especially due to the fact i made an error in the first Schedule A form. I already ordered my GCMS notes and it says eligibility and medical passed. Although i cannot find any officer's comments in the notes section. I await your response.

Regards.
Visa refusals, as long as you have informed IRCC of them, you need not worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , Thank you for helping all of us

my AOR is 27-11-2019 (almost 7 months and half)
Eligibility is met
Security not started
background verification is valid
criminality passed
medical passed
info sharing complete

I ordered gcms notes and I received them on last June 2020 and I noticed there is s.15(1) on the 3rd page top right? Since my security is not started Does that mean I am on security screening? Does that mean my security is in process ? and How can I confirm that? is ordering CBSA notes will help me?
If your security assessment on page 2 is not started, then your eligibility is not complete and security has not yet started.

To know if your eligibility is passed or just recommended passed, You have to understand how a the process works. Eligibility is the most time consuming stage where each document that is submitted is carefully examined, read and then compared with the points you claimed. An officer who has the carriage of your file, will have a few case processing agents who assist him / her in the process. The case processing agents or analysts will review your documents, enter a detailed note and make a recommendation.

In the note that will list all that was reviewed. They may ask the officer to review a specific document or just a general review or make a recommendation is met or recommended passed.

After this, an officer will review the file, and make a final notes, as I posted above. Only after this final determination by a officer is your eligibility conclusively passed. In most cases if the analyst or case processing agent makes a recommendation as met, the officer will go with it, but can reach a different conclusion.

For s15 / 16 see https://bit.ly/2BSNDTD

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ... Hope you are in best of your health.

Please bear with me because I know its a very silly query but your advise on my application status will help me calm my nerves.

FSW-Outland
AOR - 29th January 2020
MEP - 11th February 2020
BIL - 13th February 2020
VO - CPC-O Ottawa

Webform Response Details:

Date : 05th May 2020

• The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,

Date : 23rd May 2020

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Details about Calls to IRCC:

Date : 11th June 2020

The file has been Approved but applicant has to wait because of COVID Situation.

Date : 11th July 2020

The file has been Approved on 24th March 2020 but has not been finalized yet because of pandemic situation.

Can i safely assume that I definitely will get PPR once IRCC starts issuing it for Outlands?
It says your application has been approved, so there you go. Just wait.

millennial_immigrant

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, @legalfalcon, I would appreciate your help with the following question—
Post ITA, when filling out the travel history in last 10 years, are the 10 years calculated as calendar years or 10 years since receiving ITA?(July 2020 in my case). I have travel history from January 2010 to May 2010 so just wanted to be sure if I should add that or not. Thank you for your time & assistance.