Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks for your quick response again.

I have created new profile and entered with above score

So, I should be good with the above points and can apply with the above score correct?

Please confirm!

Thanks
When you are claiming your points for education, how your are using the ECA evaluation to enter, i.e. it should have two or more degrees.

nikki1992

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
When you are claiming your points for education, how your are using the ECA evaluation to enter, i.e. it should have two or more degrees.
@legalfalcon Here is the thing i have Eca done for my bachelors and my Canadian private education has no eca as I thought it is not needed for Canada, so you are saying I have to get Eca report as two or more degrees?

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Sec A or any form is only required if asked by IRCC.

IRCC will send an acknowledgement that they have received your CSE.
I haven't received any email from them. :(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Here is the thing i have Eca done for my bachelors and my Canadian private education has no eca as I thought it is not needed for Canada, so you are saying I have to get Eca report as two or more degrees?
No. Since you are no longer claiming points for your Canadian education, what I am asking is, do you have an ECA for your foreign education?

nikki1992

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
No. Since you are no longer claiming points for your Canadian education, what I am asking is, do you have an ECA for your foreign education?
@legalfalcon Thanks for your response again

Yes I do have a valid ECA for my bachelors in India, I have created my profile and submitted and received the points of 452 which includes points for two or more degrees.

CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education128

Since now I have created a new profile, I have not claimed points for Canadian credential (15 points) but my Canadian private college diploma is counted towards two or more degree points as system did that itself.

My only question, Shall I go ahead with two or more degree points without claiming those 15 points this time since I have a previous refusal for claiming those

or

Shall I completely remove the Canadian private college diploma?

as you know that we will receive additional points if you have two degrees, In my case ECA approved bachelors and Canadian private college diploma

Sorry, If I made it complicated for you to understand

Thanks
Nikhil

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks for your response again

Yes I do have a valid ECA for my bachelors in India, I have created my profile and submitted and received the points of 452 which includes points for two or more degrees.

CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education128

Since now I have created a new profile, I have not claimed points for Canadian credential (15 points) but my Canadian private college diploma is counted towards two or more degree points as system did that itself.

My only question, Shall I go ahead with two or more degree points without claiming those 15 points this time since I have a previous refusal for claiming those

or

Shall I completely remove the Canadian private college diploma?

as you know that we will receive additional points if you have two degrees, In my case ECA approved bachelors and Canadian private college diploma

Sorry, If I made it complicated for you to understand

Thanks
Nikhil
I am still confused. For education, you can claim points for what your ECA report says. If your eta report evaluated your bachelor's as a Canadian Bachelor's and you you also have a Canadian degree, then you can claim points for two of more degrees.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ah ok. So i will wait then. What if after 7 days they did'n send an email? Do i need to send again?
Not required. IF you have sent a CSE, you needn't worry. Instead you can send a CSE and confirm if the documents have been received.,

nikki1992

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I am still confused. For education, you can claim points for what your ECA report says. If your eta report evaluated your bachelor's as a Canadian Bachelor's and you you also have a Canadian degree, then you can claim points for two of more degrees.
@legalfalcon

I am sorry for that, Here is the thing as I mentioned earlier that my PR application has been refused due to private career college in canada which resulted in the loss of 15 points as a canadian credential.

All I want to know is can I now use that Canadian private college diploma as a second degree with my Indian bachelors for claiming two or more degree points? as I am not claiming additional 15 points as a Canadian credential

or else I have to completely remove that from my profile?

Thanks
Nikhil

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you pls. explain if ADR for Proof of Fund documents to be uploaded in myCIC account under the proof of Means of Financial Support tab OR by raising webform and attaching the document?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello @legalfalcon

I have a question about filling the travel history form and traveling in Schengen Area.

Let’s say I traveled to Spain from Ukraine but spent some time in Germany as well during the trip.
My Entry stamp to Schengen is Poland ..then I drove to Germany and stayed there for a week or so..then drove to Spain and stayed there for 2 weeks. After I drove back through many EU countries and exited schengen area via Hungary.

So I have Polish and Hungarian stamps in my passport. What shall I write in the travel form?
I have been thinking to write the dates for Schengen Area exit and entry but not for specific country because I have no idea and don’t remember days of moving inside Schengen.

something like:

Country of visit:Germany
City or region of visit:Munich + Spain(Madrid). Enter Schengen-Poland. Exit Schengen-Hungary.

I have up to 10 those kinds of trips and I don’t remember any exact dates when traveling inside Schengen Area..but I have only entry and exit stamps with the countries I entered and exited schengen.

please advice!

rkam2213

May 20, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I was nominated in december by alberta and I applied my PR application in december. On time time bar it shows 22 days in my account. Recently, i received an email from PNP office that my application is on hold for 60 days as I was furloughed from my work last month (I am still an employee Full Time but currently of leave of absence from the company due to COVID-19). Will this affect my PR application as I was hoping to get PPR soon as its almost 6 months now since i applied for PR.

Please advise

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I was nominated in december by alberta and I applied my PR application in december. On time time bar it shows 22 days in my account. Recently, i received an email from PNP office that my application is on hold for 60 days as I was furloughed from my work last month (I am still an employee Full Time but currently of leave of absence from the company due to COVID-19). Will this affect my PR application as I was hoping to get PPR soon as its almost 6 months now since i applied for PR.

Please advise
Alberta did send out a notification regarding this.
https://www.alberta.ca/ainp.aspx

After nomination
We are working with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on the impact of COVID-19 on the permanent residence process.

Nominees must advise us of any changes in their employment circumstances, address, email, phone number or family status after nomination. Once an application for permanent residence is submitted, you must continue to advise the AINP and the IRCC of any changes. Information about a change in employment must be emailed to the AINP program officer who processed the application or mailed to the AINP along with an AINP file number. Use the IRCC web form to advise IRCC of any changes.

Nominees whose employment circumstance change due to the COVID-19 pandemic will be given 60 calendar days to meet employment criteria in order to maintain their nomination. Nominees who move to another province or territory will have their nomination withdrawn.

We continue to issue nomination extensions and/or 204(c) Letters of Support to nominees who meet the requirements for these post-nomination supports.

All nominees should review IRCC’s website for current information on maintaining their status to live and work in Alberta.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I have a question about filling the travel history form and traveling in Schengen Area.

Let’s say I traveled to Spain from Ukraine but spent some time in Germany as well during the trip.
My Entry stamp to Schengen is Poland ..then I drove to Germany and stayed there for a week or so..then drove to Spain and stayed there for 2 weeks. After I drove back through many EU countries and exited schengen area via Hungary.

So I have Polish and Hungarian stamps in my passport. What shall I write in the travel form?
I have been thinking to write the dates for Schengen Area exit and entry but not for specific country because I have no idea and don’t remember days of moving inside Schengen.

something like:

Country of visit:Germany
City or region of visit:Munich + Spain(Madrid). Enter Schengen-Poland. Exit Schengen-Hungary.

I have up to 10 those kinds of trips and I don’t remember any exact dates when traveling inside Schengen Area..but I have only entry and exit stamps with the countries I entered and exited schengen.

please advice!
Since your trips were short. if you remember the addresses and dates then you can put them all in. If you don't, then you can mention those you remember and the rest can be listed in the LoE, where you can list the countries you visited and state that you do not remember the exact dates, but it was during the period xx - yy.