17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon,

Urgent help.Currently I have work permit until Dec 31 2019. Work permit extension under process but I don't have the extension submit letter yet in hand. Shall I submit express entry profile or should I have to wait for WP extension submissions documents to come ? Please advice and provide your inputs. Thank you so much.
You can submit your PR application. No need to wait. IRCC will have your details in the system.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ,

I am currently working under valid work permit until Jan 2020 and my employer is in process of extending work permit to another 15 months from January 2020 to April 2021. Currently, i do not possess the work permit extension submission documents in hand. It will take more than one month from now for my employer to provide me the work permit submission documents. Do I need to wait for those documents before submitting my express entry profile ? or Shall I declare that i have valid job offer for one year for now and show those submission documents once i get from employer ?The reason why I am asking is, I really don't want to waste this 1 month period now, to have minimum 1 year Job offer period while issuing PR. So basically If I submit my Express entry profile now, I will not have the valid job offer letter for another 1 year in my hand. However in one month period I will definitely get the proof for my work permit extension application, so I would be able to submit them after I get the invitation. Awaiting your response. Kindly advice. Thanks in advance
You cannot claim a valid job offer unless you have the offer in writing and a WP by itself is not a job offer.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
If you meet the 6 months average balance requirement, you do not have to provide any gift deed. However, given that you application was rejected due to concerns with the PoF, you may be asked for additional documents.
I actually have 12 months average balance requirement now. So I just submit the new balance certificate and 12 month bank statement and hope they ask for additional documents.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. Your application is pending an officer review.

The security starts after the eligibility is passed.

You file may have some investigations going on, and that is why it has been classified as "non-routine one." You should consider requesting GCMS notes to see more details.
Thank you for your reply Sir, But i want to explain you that i have ordered my 2nd GCMS but there is no change from the first one....no change at all. Review is required but it is not written any specific point where the review is Required..... as par analyst everything "Appear Met", There is nothing where any investigation or Review required on specific is written..... and i have received my 2nd GCMS notes 5 days back...... No change from the 1st one which i received in April.....My Application has completed One YEAR and still no signs of any progress.... will my application be approved ???? Pls guide Sir

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
If you are not claiming points for a work experience, you do not have to mention any details about it. Also just sonnet mention it in work history, only keep it in personal history.
@legalfalcon hi. Actually in my work experience section i have mentioned a work experience of total 5.5 years and in between these time i took a leave of 5 months but that is on the 4th year. During that leave period too i was officially an employee of that company.

My employee issued reference letter for the entire 5.5 years without mentioning the unpaid leave period, so now if I don't mention about this 5 months unpaid leave in personal history or LOE will it be a problem? Can it be a misrepresentation? What is your suggestion in this case?

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello sir @legalfalcon
Kindly I need ur advice regarding my situation below:
I had some issues with my eligibility which has been marked review required for 9 months & security check wasn’t yet started. Last Thursday I had 2 updates on the profile , 1st one was just a ghost update with no apparent change in the profile, 2nd one seems to be medical extension. I just need to know the significance of these updates , has the application been finalized or at least the eligibility cleared?? Does the medical extension come right before PPR or before security checks ?? Unfortunately, I’m unable to reach to IRCC to check since they have disabled Outland calls , even raising a webform may take up to 10 days to receive a reply which is usually non informative as well.

Moreover, I submitted a request for addition of a newborn dependent child to the application with all the needed documents including medical examination & signed forms 3 weeks ago , the child is yet to be added so I don’t know if I’ll be hearing from them soon or not

pigiamaman

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
You will be asked for the RCMP PCC. As per the IRCC instructions you do not have to submit the RCMP PCC with your application as it will be asked by IRCC later in the process. However, if you submit it along with your application, you will save some processing time.

Th note you have provided is the R10 note. NRT - No reputable trace, means it is clear.

If you did not provide a RCMP PCC, the criminality will be pending.

Note from CPC, it states that your eligibility is passed.

To read more, you can search one of my posts "understanding review required"
Thank you for the clarifications

Reactions: legalfalcon

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. Your application is pending an officer review.

The security starts after the eligibility is passed.

You file may have some investigations going on, and that is why it has been classified as "non-routine one." You should consider requesting GCMS notes to see more details.
Hi @legalfalcon , if eligibility /criminality/medical passed ,do you think one should order gcms notes after that or no ? As eligibility is the hardest part right ?

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Dear Legalfalcon sir, its been almost 2 months that I have submitted divorce certificate post copr for spouse (accompanying) name removal. Also its been one month my medical has expired. The only response I have received is from Ottawa that divorce documents have been received. The file is currently with ndvo and they have not responded to mails and webform.
Last week i have applied gcms notes.
The delay is causing anxiety, it was mutual divorce and no police case and all was evrr filled. Is there any possibility of negative outcome at any stage. As single individual i am eligible for both 67 points calculation and ITA cutoff score.
I am getting sleepless night. Kindly suggest.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon sir, its been almost 2 months that I have submitted divorce certificate post copr for spouse (accompanying) name removal. Also its been one month my medical has expired. The only response I have received is from Ottawa that divorce documents have been received. The file is currently with ndvo and they have not responded to mails and webform.
Last week i have applied gcms notes.
The delay is causing anxiety, it was mutual divorce and no police case and all was evrr filled. Is there any possibility of negative outcome at any stage. As single individual i am eligible for both 67 points calculation and ITA cutoff score.
I am getting sleepless night. Kindly suggest.
The delays at NDVO are common. The application cannot be refused at this stage. However, since you submitted new documents, and there is no Timeframe within which it has to be processed, there will be delays. Just be patient.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , if eligibility /criminality/medical passed ,do you think one should order gcms notes after that or no ? As eligibility is the hardest part right ?
The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First and analyst / assistant will review and make a recommendation. This is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination.

If your eligibility is passed by an officer, the GCMS notes won't help you anymore.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

If the entry/exit stamps on the passport are not in English/French, will it be mandatory to translate them?
Thank you!
No, any document that is in English or French does not need translation.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello sir @legalfalcon
Kindly I need ur advice regarding my situation below:
I had some issues with my eligibility which has been marked review required for 9 months & security check wasn’t yet started. Last Thursday I had 2 updates on the profile , 1st one was just a ghost update with no apparent change in the profile, 2nd one seems to be medical extension. I just need to know the significance of these updates , has the application been finalized or at least the eligibility cleared?? Does the medical extension come right before PPR or before security checks ?? Unfortunately, I’m unable to reach to IRCC to check since they have disabled Outland calls , even raising a webform may take up to 10 days to receive a reply which is usually non informative as well.

Moreover, I submitted a request for addition of a newborn dependent child to the application with all the needed documents including medical examination & signed forms 3 weeks ago , the child is yet to be added so I don’t know if I’ll be hearing from them soon or not
Th ghost update is a sign of movement, but what it signifies, can only be known through your GCMS notes. IF you sent documents to add a family member, that adds 3-4 months of processing time.

The meds extension or remed will be sent right before the security is about to be completed if meds have expired.