+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Shaey

Dec 25, 2018
Hi all,
Got my medicals done today, I guess everything would be fine, except for my BP (150/80). I dont know how and why it was so high(maybe the white coat syndrome). I usually have 110/70, also I am not overweight, I am a healthy 25 years old with a BMI of 20.2, also the hospital staff did not bother to measure the BP again with some subsequent calm down time. they just measured once and reported it. Will 150/80 be an issue in passing medical?

Reactions: djangoboy

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi all,
Got my medicals done today, I guess everything would be fine, except for my BP (150/80). I dont know how and why it was so high(maybe the white coat syndrome). I usually have 110/70, also I am not overweight, I am a healthy 25 years old with a BMI of 20.2, also the hospital staff did not bother to measure the BP again with some subsequent calm down time. they just measured once and reported it. Will 150/80 be an issue in passing medical?
It's nothing to worry about.

fashioncad

Mar 7, 2019
@legalfalcon Question for you. What can be happening when I call CIC and after providing my application number and details through their automated system, they say 'With the information you've provided, we were unable to find your application". This is a message I started getting as of yesterday - have never had this issue before. Also yesterday my profile got updated saying that I don't need a medical exam anymore, when this was being shown as passed back in May 8th 2018, the day before... Called CIC and spoke to an agent, but they don't really say much other than my application is still being reviewed... Any thoughts on what can be happening with my file?

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
@legalfalcon Question for you. What can be happening when I call CIC and after providing my application number and details through their automated system, they say 'With the information you've provided, we were unable to find your application". This is a message I started getting as of yesterday - have never had this issue before. Also yesterday my profile got updated saying that I don't need a medical exam anymore, when this was being shown as passed back in May 8th 2018, the day before... Called CIC and spoke to an agent, but they don't really say much other than my application is still being reviewed... Any thoughts on what can be happening with my file?
Same as mine!! I called IRCC yesterday but did not get any answer why medical changed "passed'' to "do not need a medical exam".
Your AOR please? Please keep in touch.

Reactions: fashioncad

fashioncad

Mar 7, 2019
Same as mine!! I called IRCC yesterday but did not get any answer why medical changed "passed'' to "do not need a medical exam".
Your AOR please? Please keep in touch.
Am CEC inland from May 04th, 2018, my file is in Sydney CIO. Am in RR for Canadian experience as my company made a mistake when providing me the letters, they told me I was NOC 1122 but the WP their lawyers filed form was 0124...both share similar duties, so I submitted a LOE on Tuesday from my Company (before the medicals thing changed in the system) explaining what happened.. What is your case?

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I believe, it happens because one of the family member's medical report validity expires.
I do got same update because My spouse's medical was expired.

fashioncad

Mar 7, 2019
I believe, it happens because one of the family member's medical report validity expires.
I do got same update because My spouse's medical was expired.
Yes, mine expired in April, however, I don't understand why my file would disappear from their records when I call?

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Yes, mine expired in April, however, I don't understand why my file would disappear from their records when I call?
I believe there is some system error with phone calls, which tells your application is not available. Go to online portal. Everything looks good .

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Am CEC inland from May 04th, 2018, my file is in Sydney CIO. Am in RR for Canadian experience as my company made a mistake when providing me the letters, they told me I was NOC 1122 but the WP their lawyers filed form was 0124...both share similar duties, so I submitted a LOE on Tuesday from my Company (before the medicals thing changed in the system) explaining what happened.. What is your case?
CEC Inland
AOR- 15 Mar 2019
Medical Passed- 29 April 2019 (Medical Expired on 24 April 2019 but they passed once).
ADR- Schedule A 25 April 2019, submitted 26 April 2019
Got GCMS notes today- R10 OK, Recommendation- Review Required

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
CEC Inland
AOR- 15 Mar 2019
Medical Passed- 29 April 2019 (Medical Expires on 24 April 2019 but they passed once).
ADR- Schedule A 25 April 2019, submitted 26 April 2019
Got GCMS notes today- R10 OK, Recommendation- Review Required
Can you please post your notes both (R10 and A11.2) , thanks (y)

Reactions: Babbal