+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Megan Smith

Mar 6, 2019
Have you seen the last 4-5 pages. Do you have any notes there?
Thanks @legalfalcon
I do have notes on the last page, only 4 notes so far
Note 1
Created date: 2018 / 08 / 28 16:36:54
Created by: LM8104
Updated by: 2018 / 08 / 28 16:36:58
Updated by: LM8104
restricted: NO
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
TEXT:

Megan Smith

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks @legalfalcon
Note 1
TEXT:
Note 1
TEXT: Application Type: PNP date received :2018/07/19 Authorized paid rep XXXXX Imm5476 form file forwarded to READY FOR EVAL/CT

thanks a lot

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
@legalfalcon is criminality checks done b4 eligibility as i thought an officer has to also go through your file b4 finally passing criminality based on recommendation from program assistant

Walexy

Mar 7, 2019
@legalfalcon Well done for the great job you are doing here!

I urgently need your legal advice of my case. My marriage ended due to insupportability. My ex-spouse felt betrayed and asked for a divorce in my home country which I declined. She vowed to take the children away from me and ended up traveling with them to the United States in September 2017. I made two different trips to the United States in September 2017 (after I discovered she had travelled with the kids) and December 2017 to reconcile with her but all efforts to pacify her and bring them back home proved abortive. Consequently, I consented to the divorce and the marriage officially ended on the 18th of July 2018 at a court in Houston Texas whilst she was granted the custody of the kids.

I currently do not have an idea of the residency status of my children as she has continued to put me in the dark on everything concerning the kids. I have a feeling though that the children might be living in the US illegally but she declined my requests to know. I applied as a divorcee and including my children as unaccompany dependents.

Do you think the legal status of my children could affect the success of my PNP/FSW application? Can I be considered to be inadmissible on account of this? Grateful for your advice.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Well done for the great job you are doing here!

I urgently need your legal advice of my case. My marriage ended due to insupportability. My ex-spouse felt betrayed and asked for a divorce in my home country which I declined. She vowed to take the children away from me and ended up traveling with them to the United States in September 2017. I made two different trips to the United States in September 2017 (after I discovered she had travelled with the kids) and December 2017 to reconcile with her but all efforts to pacify her and bring them back home proved abortive. Consequently, I consented to the divorce and the marriage officially ended on the 18th of July 2018 at a court in Houston Texas whilst she was granted the custody of the kids.

I currently do not have an idea of the residency status of my children as she has continued to put me in the dark on everything concerning the kids. I have a feeling though that the children might be living in the US illegally but she declined my requests to know. I applied as a divorcee and including my children as unaccompany dependents.

Do you think the legal status of my children could affect the success of my PNP/FSW application? Can I be considered to be inadmissible on account of this? Grateful for your advice.
As a rule of thumb, you can only should your children as dependents (not accompanying) if you have the custody (full or partial). If you do not have custody of your kids, you cannot show them as dependents. If they are not accompanying, you still have to submit their medicals, PCC and passport.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon is criminality checks done b4 eligibility as i thought an officer has to also go through your file b4 finally passing criminality based on recommendation from program assistant
Yes, for out land applicants. For inland, or those who have to provide RCMP report, the criminality may be done at a later stage.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Note 1
TEXT: Application Type: PNP date received :2018/07/19 Authorized paid rep XXXXX Imm5476 form file forwarded to READY FOR EVAL/CT

thanks a lot
Your eligibility has not started yet. You should wait for 3-4 weeks and re-order the GCMS notes to see if your eligibility has started.

Walexy

Mar 7, 2019
As a rule of thumb, you can only should your children as dependents (not accompanying) if you have the custody (full or partial). If you do not have custody of your kids, you cannot show them as dependents. If they are not accompanying, you still have to submit their medicals, PCC and passport.
@legalfalcon Thanks for the swift response. I guess I might have assumed some things wrongly. I just checked the divorce decree and saw that she was given sole managing conservator whilst I was made the possessory conservator and there is a standard possession order that talks about visitation and all.

There is a section of the decree that also talks about "Mutual Agreement" and it reads as follows "The court orders that Parent A (Ex-spouse in this case) and Parent B (Myself) shall have possession of the children at any and all times mutually agreed to in advance by Parent A and parent B.

In light of the above, do you think my children still qualify to be my unaccompanying dependents for the purpose of my application? Another major concern is that it's not impossible that my children are living illegally with my ex-spouse in the US and I don't know whether this could affect my application.

Bushra0813

Sep 3, 2018
If you sent new documents to IRCC, it can take 3-6 weeks before they are added and reviewed.

If you sent new documents to IRCC, it can take 3-6 weeks before they are added and reviewed.
Thank you sir for the reply ..

Yes I have submitted the revised documents 4months back on November and after that no movement .
It’s been 4months and I have mailed IRCC too and received same generic reply from them ..
And 2 weeks back when I spoke to an agent she said everything seems good and your application is under review ..

My question is even after 4months of submission no movement ...

Your views regarding this sir

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi LeglaFalcon,

I have a query.
I am from India and my previous HR has not mentioned the annual salary in my work reference letter. When I asked for the entire pay slips, I was told that as per the company policies, they cannoy issue monthly pay slips for more than 6 months.

But suggested me to proceed with form16(PartA and PartB) which I was issued for the entire period of employment.

Would Form16 and salary credit account statement suffice the requirement for the annual salary in the reference letter?

Thankyou

Megan Smith

Mar 6, 2019
Your eligibility has not started yet. You should wait for 3-4 weeks and re-order the GCMS notes to see if your eligibility has started.
Thanks @legalfalcon Thanks for your guiding.I am going to wait and re book notes again.
I have another question for you, because my PR app is PNP paper based, so GCMS notes have paper file: #1 (or other numbers), and my student visa several years ago was also paper based application,it also has paper file: #1 (or other numbers).

I am curious some points here
Paper file #: 1
Created Date: 2015/07/29 and time
Created By: SL9648
Updated Date:2015/07/29 and time (exactly same to above mentioned date and time)
Updated By: SL9648
Office: the VO where I applied student visa outland
Paper file #: my study permit application number S123456789
Archive Date: 2015/06/03 (exactly two years later when I was issued study permit)

What happened to my SP paper file? what is meaning of "Destroyed" and "Retired"here?
and what is Archive date?

Thanks again

prem2091

Jul 7, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon , I need your help regarding one question. My friend while applying study permit didn't show his real brother in his profile. Now he got the ITA and applying for PR, he doesn't want to hide anything and wants to show is full family detail. So, is there any possibility that his PR would be rejected on the basis of misrepresentation during his study permit? Kindly help.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I received an ITA under CEC inland, along with my spouse and first child. By this month end, new canadian born baby will come. I will do e-AOR after baby birth, as we will do upfront medical after baby will be born. Now when I pressed 'Continue' button, I can see mine, spouse and 1st child accompaying sections. Where should I add new born canadian baby? In immediate family members under personal section of each of us? Or where? As there is no separate section for newborn canadian baby. Secondly, by the time we will submit e-AOR, at that time perhaps we would not have new born birth certificate ready in-hand but may be in-process. Please guide me in detail. Thank you very much!

Walexy

Mar 7, 2019
@Le
@legalfalcon Thanks for the swift response. I guess I might have assumed some things wrongly. I just checked the divorce decree and saw that she was given sole managing conservator whilst I was made the possessory conservator and there is a standard possession order that talks about visitation and all.

There is a section of the decree that also talks about "Mutual Agreement" and it reads as follows "The court orders that Parent A (Ex-spouse in this case) and Parent B (Myself) shall have possession of the children at any and all times mutually agreed to in advance by Parent A and parent B.

In light of the above, do you think my children still qualify to be my unaccompanying dependents for the purpose of my application? Another major concern is that it's not impossible that my children are living illegally with my ex-spouse in the US and I don't know whether this could affect my application.
@legalfalcon I am still waiting for your response on this. Appreciate you once again for your tremendous support.