+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

hopeithappens

Sep 21, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I got an affidavit from my father explaining the whole thing and submitted via CSE.
Have a doubt regarding how do we get to know the submitted document has been attached to my application

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
Hi @legalfalcon
My sister and I have both applied under express entry and her application has already been picked up and is in processing. My score is 437 right now, short by 4 points of crs cut off.

If my sister gets her passport request, can I update my file with her new status. Will I get 15 more points for siblings PR then? Or do I have to wait till she gets her PR card? If I can update her PR only with her Passport request, it will speed up my application.

Please let me know if I can do that and I truly appreciate your help! Thank you so much for helping:)

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello Legalfalcon

While filling the forms for post ITA I came across this question in the work history where it mentioned that where city/town where the activity took place.

I worked as a full-time employee for an Indian consulting company based out of Michigan (Detroit) state in USA for which I worked as a consultant for different clients and different locations (i.e Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC). What should I update for the question " City/Town where the activity took place".

I had the same employer all through my work experience same title and job duties, No changes in title and/or job duties the only difference is I had different clients and different locations.

Thanks

Last edited:

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts,
Could you please explain what "EED recommended" means.
This was the last notes on my GCMS notes before they launched security screening .
I also got this on my CBSA notes:
Chronology
Date 25-Jun-2018
Summary IBQ CLeared

Any ideas about IBQ CLeared, please.

Thank you,

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
@legalfalcon Hey!! Would you be able to help me with my gcms notes!! It said review required for POF as the funds were not enough due to currency fluctuations. So, I raised a CSE with updated funds. Then, I called the VO which is Ottawa, and they suggested to raise a CSE again as they could not see any new additional documents, hence, I raised a CSE again, to which i haven't recieved a response. I ordered gcms notes on 17 july. Do you think I should order them?? I raised the second CSE last week.
My AOR is 15 April. It's been 5 months and I haven't got any update from IRCC.
Sorry for not answering your question but I have a question as you mention that; In your notes, a review required for POF due to currency fluctuation.
Does it clearly stated in your Notes? Review required for POF due to currency fluctuation? as per @legalfalcon , any currency fluctuation after date of AOR, will not matter.
Yesterday, I asked the same question about POF and he did answer me the same.

Since last few weeks, there are huge fluctuation In Indian rupees against CAD and I was bit worried about my funds to maintain average balance for couple applicant.

Navleen Kaur

Feb 22, 2018
Sorry for not answering your question but I have a question as you mention that; In your notes, a review required for POF due to currency fluctuation.
Does it clearly stated in your Notes? Review required for POF due to currency fluctuation? as per @legalfalcon , any currency fluctuation after date of AOR, will not matter.
Yesterday, I asked the same question about POF and he did answer me the same.

Since last few weeks, there are huge fluctuation In Indian rupees against CAD and I was bit worried about my funds to maintain average balance for couple applicant.
It did not say so.. check it for yourselves. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-PbJo7LR84xCLzUOvpGh96oVz3BCenFG/view?usp=drivesdk

Navleen Kaur

Feb 22, 2018
As per your notes, you didn't aware that you have below average funds at the date of e-AOR? or was it miscalculated by IRCC?
how they came to know that you have showed 12,xxx CAD?
whats your POF on e-AOR date In INR?
At the time of aor, i showed 12500. But now, itsi decreased because of hike in dollar rate. That's what it is. It was 6.5 lakhs

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
At the time of aor, i showed 12500. But now, itsi decreased because of hike in dollar rate. That's what it is. It was 6.5 lakhs
From your notes, they calculated the rate as per 27th March 2018. I'm assuming this is your e-AOR date.
so there is possibility that you miscalculated your POF. The e-AOR date is locked for currency fluctuation as per @legalfalcon .

check his below post.

The day you submitted your application, on that day you have to meet the PoF requirement. After that any fluctuation in currency will not matter.

Last edited:

Navleen Kaur

Feb 22, 2018
As per your notes, you didn't aware that you have below average funds at the date of e-AOR? or was it miscalculated by IRCC?
how they came to know that you have showed 12,xxx CAD?
whats your POF on e-AOR date In INR?
That date is the date on the bank document. Not the date they were calculated

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
That date is the date on the bank document. Not the date they were calculated
Lets just wait for @legalfalcon comments on your case.

this is something new to know that IRCC consider the Bank statement date for POF calculation.
As of now, in my understanding it was the date of e-AOR for our POF calculation.

rishabsharma

Sep 20, 2018
I recieved PPR Request on 18 Sep 2018. I submitted passports and pictures on 19th Sept. Its shows under processing on vfs tracking. The status in CIC portal says it's still pending plus egligability is under review so is background check under review. What stage is my application on. PPR request came as email in my personal account no message on cic. What is situation of my application what should I do. If I submit how long is ndvo taking to process. since I am travelling to Sri Lanka in next 25 days

Navleen Kaur

Feb 22, 2018
Lets just wait for @legalfalcon comments on your case.

this is something new to know that IRCC consider the Bank statement date for POF calculation.
As of now, in my understanding it was the date of e-AOR for our POF calculation.
It's not the date of calculation. It just acknowledges that the bank document was dated on 27 March.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
lock in date is 15 april 2018
as per 15th April, you are comply the POF requirement.
i'm not sure, what currency rate they are taking in calculation.

Lets see, if they are considering currency fluctuation then many Indian applicant may get affected.