+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

superpositive

Oct 4, 2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I would really appreciate any instructions on that...I am about to receive my passport back with COPR and I dont know how to do the procedure for landing since I am already in AB, Canada. Many people say that it's easier and faster to do this thorough the border, but one consultant told me that I should make an appointment at a Service Canada building in my city. What would you recommended me. Thanks a lot

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am preparing to submit eAPR and need your help in following.

My Son born in Toronto, Ontario on 7th April,2016 who is Canadian by birth. Do I need to include him in the eAPR application? If I include, Do I need to pay the fee him?

I have two childs(one Canada born and other India born). Do I need to get medicals for both of the childs?

I have experience letter with roles and responsibilities which I submitted to OINP which was issued in July,2016 and continuing the same job.
Can I use the experience letter along with new payslips or need new letter?

I got the ITA invitation under Ontario PNP but did not receive the nomination letter email yet from OINP but all the details are updated in CIC account. In check list, it looks like need to upload the nomination letter. Is this document mandatory?

I was there in Canada for 5 years until 27th May, 2016 and now in India. Do I need to get the RCMP other than India PCC?

In advance, thank you very much for your help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
superpositive said:
Hello @legalfalcon
I would really appreciate any instructions on that...I am about to receive my passport back with COPR and I dont know how to do the procedure for landing since I am already in AB, Canada. Many people say that it's easier and faster to do this thorough the border, but one consultant told me that I should make an appointment at a Service Canada building in my city. What would you recommended me. Thanks a lot
You have both options. Either you can take an appointment or do your landing at the border. At some location appointments are not readily available and you may have to wait for a few weeks before you can do your landing, but at the border you can do it as per your convenience.

Either of the choice would work, it depends on what fits better with your schedule.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Legalfalcon,my timeline is in my signature and work permit will be expired on may 21,so when do i apply my BOWP?
Regards
Rabin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ya9545 said:
I am preparing to submit eAPR and need your help in following.

My Son born in Toronto, Ontario on 7th April,2016 who is Canadian by birth. Do I need to include him in the eAPR application? If I include, Do I need to pay the fee him?
Yes, you will have to include your Canada born son in the e-APR, however you can explain that he is a Canadian by birth in the letter of explanation and support it with the birth certificate. This will exempt you from any filing fees, but you will have to include him as a dependent when calculating your proof of funds.

I have two childs(one Canada born and other India born). Do I need to get medicals for both of the childs?
You do not need medicals for your child who was born in Canada and holds a Canadian passport.

I have experience letter with roles and responsibilities which I submitted to OINP which was issued in July,2016 and continuing the same job.
Can I use the experience letter along with new payslips or need new letter?
Since there is no time limit when the reference letters should have been issued, as long as they are not more than 6 months old, you can use them.

I got the ITA invitation under Ontario PNP but did not receive the nomination letter email yet from OINP but all the details are updated in CIC account. In check list, it looks like need to upload the nomination letter. Is this document mandatory?
Yes, usually the nomination letter is always asked for, however if you have received the PNP which is reflected in your myCIC, you can file your application and add a letter of explanation stating that your MyCIC shows that you were nominated, however you were not issued an email. Before you do this, you should ask ONIP to send you a letter of nomination if you have time.

I was there in Canada for 5 years until 27th May, 2016 and now in India. Do I need to get the RCMP other than India PCC?
No, you do not need a PCC from RCMP. The instructions state:

Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate.

In advance, thank you very much for your help.

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Legalfalcon,

I'm a bit worry given what's happening to my application is quite different from others. Below is detail for your reference:

- PNP outlander
- Visa office: Singapore (SGVO)
- AOR: 1st December 2015
- Medical check: expired on April 2016
- Medical recheck: done and passed on 16th November 2016
- BG check: changed from not needed to in progress on 12th December 2016

According to some of my friends who got PR already, normally within 1 month since medical recheck passed, I will receive PPR. Or else, within a few days after BG changed to in progress then I will receive PPR.

However, so far it's not applicable to my case given the timeline is exceeding all of the above scenarios. I checked with SGVO but only receive the reply that my application is at final stage of review by an officer on 9th December 2016, no idea in how long they can let me know their final decision. So many plans in hand but none can proceed due to this limbo situation.
Based on your experience and knowledge, can you please advise in how long I can receive final decision (not sure whether it's a refusal letter or PPR).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Gatari said:
Hello Legalfalcon,

I'm a bit worry given what's happening to my application is quite different from others. Below is detail for your reference:

- PNP outlander
- Visa office: Singapore (SGVO)
- AOR: 1st December 2015
- Medical check: expired on April 2016
- Medical recheck: done and passed on 16th November 2016
- BG check: changed from not needed to in progress on 12th December 2016

According to some of my friends who got PR already, normally within 1 month since medical recheck passed, I will receive PPR. Or else, within a few days after BG changed to in progress then I will receive PPR.

However, so far it's not applicable to my case given the timeline is exceeding all of the above scenarios. I checked with SGVO but only receive the reply that my application is at final stage of review by an officer on 9th December 2016, no idea in how long they can let me know their final decision. So many plans in hand but none can proceed due to this limbo situation.
Based on your experience and knowledge, can you please advise in how long I can receive final decision (not sure whether it's a refusal letter or PPR).
There is nothing wrong in the timeline and each application is different. Some application take much longer than expected, which is not the norm, but happens. BGC is the last stage in the application process. Have you ordered GCMS notes?

They are the only accurate way of knowing why your application is delayed.

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I did order GCMSnote and expect to receive in the next 30 days.

Do you have any document or experience in reading GCMSnote, please advise which part of the note should I focus. I found a guidance on internet which saying that we should focus on the last page of the note. Per my last GCMSnote, it said that case analysis was OK with my application. Furthermore, in the section of "admissibility", I found that my security check is due on December 2nd 2016. Criminality was passed. Other than these, I have no idea what else should I look into the GCMSnote to find out more about the status of my application.

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI @legalfalcon

I've submitted my EE files and got an AOR last month.
I have a concern I uploaded my ECA report but I didn't upload any of my original degree file. Is that a must to have it uploaded or not?
Should I raise a case inquire and send them my original degree also?

Thanks,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
alexliu said:
HI @legalfalcon

I've submitted my EE files and got an AOR last month.
I have a concern I uploaded my ECA report but I didn't upload any of my original degree file. Is that a must to have it uploaded or not?
Should I raise a case inquire and send them my original degree also?

Thanks,
Uploading ECA report or degrees is not required unless expressly asked. All that is required is to provide the ECA number.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hi legalfalcon
As I had mentioned in my earlier post that I was asked to submit a pcc for congo before 25th dec.
On the 16th of Dec.I uploaded the required document.Now the issue is that i forgot to upload the request letter[from ndvo]along with the pcc.
In the request letter VO had clearly mentioned to upload the request letter along with the required documents.
since portal is closed and states the documents provided.I just want to know if its a major problem.Though I have initiated a cse today stating my oversight .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
apache5021 said:
hi legalfalcon
As I had mentioned in my earlier post that I was asked to submit a pcc for congo before 25th dec.
On the 16th of Dec.I uploaded the required document.Now the issue is that i forgot to upload the request letter[from ndvo]along with the pcc.
In the request letter VO had clearly mentioned to upload the request letter along with the required documents.
since portal is closed and states the documents provided.I just want to know if its a major problem.Though I have initiated a cse today stating my oversight .
Not a big issue as long as you have initiated a CSE and sent the required document.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
legalfalcon said:
Not a big issue as long as you have initiated a CSE and sent the required document.
Thank you so much legalfalcon.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Legalfalcon. I am a lawyer by qualification practicing tax Consultancy.
For my expeience i have attached following docs:
A. License to practice law
B. Reference letter from a law firm as i was their retainer consultant for 4 years. I attached TDS certificate and bank statement showing that i recieved such remuneration. The partner of the firm has confirmed my working hours,duties and remuneration.
C reference letter from a fellow CA who confirmed my working hours and services we provide to each others clients.
D. Reference letters from three of my present clients who confirmed services i provide to them along with my hourly basis consultancy charges paid quaterly.
E. income tax return for last 6 years
F. Email confirming NOC sent by concerned department of CIC.

For POF i have annexed bank certificates issued by banks confirming number of accounts and balances in such accounts duly signed and stamped by the bank manager. along with bank statement of my main bank account.

Does this looks sufficient .please advise.

Thanks and regards