Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey legalfalcon, I have 8years+ experience in India and i am still in India. I got LMIA which is set to expire in first week of december. My canadian lawyer says, i can apply under ontario PNP ( job offer catgory ) before the expiration of LMIA. Is that true ? Acc to my agent, the employer is eligible to apply on my behalf as per terms of cic. Will my application still be processed after the LMIA has expired if i apply asap ?
YEs, you can apply see the requirements here - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPWORKER_WHO.html

The requirements do no state LIMA specifically.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for your response.

I have just reviewed the submission I did earlier for Ontario PNP programme. (before receiving the ITA)

Unfortunately, I had not mentioned about my part time employment during the period of January 2012 - April 2013 as I thought it would not count as full time paid work experience.

Also, I had Marked "No" on the following tab confirming that I had no activity apart from education and paid work history. (please refer to the below)

Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)
Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)?

Yes
No

If I mention the part time (mostly undocumented) work experience during the period of January 2012 - April 2013 now in Personal Activities at this stage it will contradict with the information I had provided earlier. Would you advise to simply mention I had been unemployed for all this time? (This is raise concerns for the VO being unemployed for so long) or is it better to mention the part time work experience?

Your advice would be much appreciated.
Is this work experience in Canada?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sir I have a question I got ITA in the last draw I applied through an agent I got ECA report of all my qualifications i am collecting all my required documents my question is it mandatory to submit transcript of all the qualifications which I completed? My agent is telling without transcript we couldn't apply is it true?

You only require the copies of the degree certificates and not the transcripts since you already have the ECA.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,

I applied for my GCMS Notes 49 days ago though the getgcms website. However, I have not received the notes yet. I have been in touch with the getgcms site and was told they have not received my notes yet and have sent status request without success.

From your experience, what does it mean for my application? Is there anything that could be done to get my notes so I can have an idea of what is happening with my application. My AOR is July 1.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you very much in anticipation.

When the GCMS notes are delayed, it does not necessarily mean anything adverse with the application. In most cases the application is transferred to the LVO and they do not respond to the GCMS request, which causes delay. In other cases the application may be in SS, which may cause a delay. But most delays are administrative. Happens only on less then 10% of the cases, but is not uncommon.

GET GCMS has inter protocols to send status requests and follow up emails when the GCM notes are delayed. As soon as they hear anything, they will promptly notify you. But stay in touch with them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I have received my ITA on 15 Nov 2017,
I have done my medical today.
I already have my PCC since July 2017, a little confusion is , do I have to reapply for it as the same is valid till Jan 2018.
Any experienced suggestions would work.thanks..

The rule for the PCC as per IRCC is:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
  • Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more.

In your case if your PCC will not be older than 6 months on the date you file your application, you can use it, or else you will need to get a new one.

Reactions: Mithu3

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
The rule for the PCC as per IRCC is:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
  • Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more.
In your case if your PCC will not be older than 6 months on the date you file your application, you can use it, or else you will need to get a new one.
Thanks a lot.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

Me and my wife has some name differences mentioned in the ECA report.

In my case, the certificate has the name with one initial so WES has mentioned it in the ECA as a difference.

In my wife's case, the transcript states the surname with initials. But the certificate states the full name. The ECA states as there are one or more name differences.

Is it okey that I cover this with an affidavit for both?

I have mentioned this in the LOE. Where do I attach the affidavits? Education section? LOE section?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

This might seem a big essay but I hope it doesn't confuse you.

I had a doubt and was wondering if I am overstressing over it. It is about my work proof given to IRCC for PNP - Outland express entry.

I work for a small firm from May-2013 and it has only 15 people maximum. Now the story is my boss who is the founder lives in US and has the company in the name of Rational Investing LLC with a website http://rationalinvesting.com but the thing is that is in the US.

I live at Mumbai - India and we work from here and the company name is Value Metrics. The guy who is the founder has asked his dad to manage stuff from here. So actually I work under Value Metrics and also the offer letter, salary slip I got from my boss, reference letter from my boss here to meet the IRCC criteria is also in the name of Value Metrics. The letter head says Value Metrics and just below it the website name is mentioned i.e. www.rationalinvesting.com. Now when the guy at New Delhi visa will try to search on google about the company it wont pop up or hardly any details about Value Metrics will pop up.

The address registered to the company in Mumbai is the place where we work and is a Bungalow. I hope that if they aren't able to Google search they either call or visit the place to check.

In this case is there a possibility of my visa not being issued considering that I am not actually working and maybe the company is a fraud???? I know it very complicated but I just realised that the whole thing may not work in my favour.

Documents I have provided to them is Offer Letter, salary slip for 1st month and last month on same letter head as ee had on offer letter and reference letter before submitting (actually we don't get salary slip also but we asked our boss here to make it and give so we have some proof or work and it is legit since he knows that we have made and he has signed it), reference letter on the letter head, my bank statements highlighted showing the money deposited for last 1 year, my income tax paid for last 3 years which has the employer name from India and his tax code.

I hope I am safe and this wont hamper my chance of getting PR.

Sorry for the long essay.

IRCC does not rely on google search. It is a combination of searching company database, calling employer, etc. For this you will need to draft a succinct, consider and well written LoE to explain. Also, include documents you listed above.

This should be sufficient.

Reactions: harmit214@gmail.com

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I received the second PPR on 25th of september and i ordered notes since 28th of september but i didn't receive them yet, can delay signifies i am under security screening?

Delay in getting notes by itself does not mean you are under SS. Most delays are administrative. IRCC lately has been nasty with GCMS delays. But, I would not read too much into it yet. Just wait and you will get your notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Me and my wife has some name differences mentioned in the ECA report.

In my case, the certificate has the name with one initial so WES has mentioned it in the ECA as a difference.

In my wife's case, the transcript states the surname with initials. But the certificate states the full name. The ECA states as there are one or more name differences.

Is it okey that I cover this with an affidavit for both?

I have mentioned this in the LOE. Where do I attach the affidavits? Education section? LOE section?
You will need affidavits and LoE, and these will be uploaded along with the LoE.

Reactions: akila868

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon

Based on IRCC request we had submitted the detailed court record and police report for the case my husband had. The charges were withdrawn and all the documents does reflect the same. I have got another request for additional documents which states

"Please submit the court disposition on the decision to withdraw charges, and court records confirming that the conditions of the peace bond has been met. This must be received at this office by: 2017/11/23"

We did speak to the court and they have provided us with the same documents we got earlier as a detailed court record. Is there a way I can share the court record with you?

I just don't understand if the documents are exactly the same why IRCC is requesting them again with a different wording on additional doc request letter?
I really need your guidance.

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon
I have received my ITA on 15 Nov 2017,
I have done my medical today.
I already have my PCC since July 2017, a little confusion is , do I have to reapply for it as the same is valid till Jan 2018.
Any experienced suggestions would work.thanks..
Hai how was your medical? I'm going for medical on Monday any specific suggestions????

Reactions: Mithu3

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
My husband's work experience letter / roles and responsibilities letter is dated September 2016, still working in the same organisation.
Planning to submit the docs by November end, so can we upload the same letter,
@legalfalcon.