App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
You will have to provide the note where it appears. I cannot answer in abstract.
Sorry, its

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC-Ottawa
#my filenumber

Last update on my file has note: appears all reqs met, PACE

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Yes, the PoF documents you submitted with your application will be valid and can be used to show PoF when you land.
Hi,

If you need to access the funds between eAPR / AOR and landing but replenish the balance before landing. Is this ok?
Thanks

Last edited:

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hi @legalfalcon

Appreciate if u could help

My file was transferred to London Visa Office on 18th of Sep and received the below response on the 28th of Sep from London Office

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting review by an officer

After contacting them again I received the below response on 30th of Oct

Your application is awaiting review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to

are both the above responses one and the same thing or they are different? Below is my timeline

Regards

AOR- 14 July
Med Passed - 25 July
ADR - Not Required 18 Sep`
BGC - Never Started "Will let u know when start ur background check"

Nov 28, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon and senior members,

I need your help. I have submitted my application on April 25th, 2017 and got AOR same day, I have applied under CEC-inland as well as hold provincial nomination by Nova Scotia. My medical has been passed in June or July (Don't remember) and background check was changed 'we are processing your background check" . RCMP certificate was requested on August 1st and I've submitted it on August 8th. Since then no change or update in my account. In September, my account status was changed by itself without any document submission "we need additional documents to process your application" to "we don't need additional document". I requested GCMS note twice in last two months. My latest notes which I received on Oct. 25th showing, Eligibility has been passed, Criminality in progress and nothing in front of security. Last week after exceeded 6 month, I put Case Specific Inquiry and received email tonight, didn't get anything in there. Not even single clue or any document request.

Another thing, I had baby last month who has born on Oct 2nd, which I didn't update them yet due to delay in his birth certificate. Just wondering that might be delayed the normal time or something else. Please help me out or suggest something to do.

Regards
Waqas

moferanmi

Sep 21, 2011
Yes. As long as you can provide documentary proof for it through a reference letter as mandated by IRCC
@legalfalcon
Thanks for your previous help and advice.
I have received a request to submit my passport.
My spouse is in my home country and his passport is with CIC office there for his work permit application. He submitted a paper application for work permit through the VFS office there. The work permit application is still in progress now.
But we need to submit both passports for the PR. How can I get his passport from CIC ? Does he need to cancel the work permit application?
I have sent email to Ottawa but I have not received a reply.
I will appreciate your thoughts on this.
Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello Dears,

I want to make sure I am doing it right.

-If i earned Postgraduate certificate after Bachelor and I want to add it to the report, shall I opt to use the add credential section and choose immigration which leads to document by document evaluation? Is that correct

-it mentions “Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis.” So shall I include high school and university (again)?

-In the "What credentials have you earned?" section, shall I add the bachelor which is already evaluated or only the new one ?

-It says last it will be sent to IRCC, so is this ok if I did not apply for ITA yet ?

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Respected Members and @legalfalcon .....PLS HELP

I received my 1st PPR mail dated July 14th asking for the submission of passports through VFS. We did so along with the passport of my newly born son on July 17th at VFS Bangalore. Later on the required documents of my son were also uploaded through the online portal and he was issued UCI number after 3 months.

On Oct 26th we received another PPR mail asking to submit our passports which is in fact already submitted through VFS Bangalore and is being shown as per VFS website as being processed at NDVO. AS suggested by VFS, I enquired with New Delhi High Commission regarding our case thru the general enquiry email and next day itself got a reply saying that ours is a file number which refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore and as advised I raised a CSE through web form directed to Bangalore office.

The very next day I got a reply from Bangalore office that the file number provided refers to a case at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi and they also asked me to raise a CSE to NDVO which I did. I haven’t heard from NDVO since. All 3 passports are already submitted through VFS and is shown as being processed at New Delhi office from VFS website. What do I do??? Do I have to go to VFS just to submit the 2nd PPR mail so that I get the stamped passports back rather than both the Visa offices directing me to the other??? PLS HELP….

You will have to send email to NDVO and seek clarification.

Reactions: YOF2015

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi

I got my visa stamped in my passport and got the COPR
My name has this “,” entered at the end. Spelling n everythin else is ok .
Thers only given name on my passport “ xxx xxx xxx”
In the visa it is printed as “ xxx xxx xxx ,”
Should i be returning it ?

What is the difference?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

If you need to access the funds between eAPR / AOR and landing but replenish the balance before landing. Is this ok?
Thanks
Yes, you can.

Reactions: Phillip10002

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

My file was transferred to London Visa Office on 18th of Sep and received the below response on the 28th of Sep from London Office

Your application is awaiting review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to

are both the above responses one and the same thing or they are different? Below is my timeline

Regards

AOR- 14 July
Med Passed - 25 July

You cannot interpret what a sentence says. If you are concerned about your application, you should rely on GCMS notes. All application go through the following stages:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

To read more see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
hey guys can u help me :)
do i need to mention all the addresses of my vacation trips outside my country under address History or just my permanent address of my country as i have been living in same place since my birth.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Hi

What is the difference?
Hi,
Theres no difference.
was wondering about the format in which they printed it in.
I'm just worrying too much I guess :)
Thanks for the response.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My PNP PR paper based application says " your action required " AOR Jan 3rd 2017 received the application October 20th 2016 . I linked my profile last month to my IRCC account and noticed the above message i went into the application and there is no message or email from IRCC what does it mean is it a bug ? or did i miss something from IRCC as i just linked my account ? Do i have to order GCMS notes to see or upload a Schedule A form from Web link ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Regards

AOR- 14 July
Med Passed - 25 July
Yes, both are the same response. If you would like to know the status and which stage your file is it, then you should consider getting GCMS notes.

Reactions: s.tamoor

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon and senior members,

I need your help. I have submitted my application on April 25th, 2017 and got AOR same day, I have applied under CEC-inland as well as hold provincial nomination by Nova Scotia. My medical has been passed in June or July (Don't remember) and background check was changed 'we are processing your background check" . RCMP certificate was requested on August 1st and I've submitted it on August 8th. Since then no change or update in my account. In September, my account status was changed by itself without any document submission "we need additional documents to process your application" to "we don't need additional document". I requested GCMS note twice in last two months. My latest notes which I received on Oct. 25th showing, Eligibility has been passed, Criminality in progress and nothing in front of security. Last week after exceeded 6 month, I put Case Specific Inquiry and received email tonight, didn't get anything in there. Not even single clue or any document request.

Another thing, I had baby last month who has born on Oct 2nd, which I didn't update them yet due to delay in his birth certificate. Just wondering that might be delayed the normal time or something else. Please help me out or suggest something to do.

Regards
Waqas
Please be advised that the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 is passed. In your case, things are going well if your eligibility is passed. The RCMP check and criminality for inland applicants takes a little time, but you should receive your PPR soon. However, if you add your baby, if the baby was not born in Canada, then it will take a few additional weeks.