+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
If you are heading back to your home country and you have not yet filed your application, then the country where you work will no longer be your country of residence if you file your application when you are in your home country. The rule regulating PCC is :

• For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
If you are heading back to your home country and you have not yet filed your application, then the country where you work will no longer be your country of residence if you file your application when you are in your home country. The rule regulating PCC is :

• For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
Does this mean he needs to send new pcc to cic if he returns? Or only if he applies again?

LEOVINCI

Nov 30, 2016
Yes, if you confirmed, then you can send this with LoE and this will suffice.
Good day @legalfalcon and let me appreciate you first for the amazing job you are doing on this forum. My challenge is on POF at landing. I kept my POF in my local currency and as at after submission of eAPR (for which I satisfied POF document requirement with bank letter in CIC format) it was above the threshold for my family size. Now I'm about to land in a couple of weeks after receiving COPR and visas but at current exchange rate the balance in my account (same amount as what I had as at eAPR submission) will not satisfy CIC requirement for my family size.

My fear is how to answer the VO on landing if they require evidence of POF. Your experience will do well to guide me in this dilemma. We have come too far to falter now

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

I just realised that the wrong postcode was issued on the company reference letterhead. Also, the email address IS wrong too for my reference, it was issued as .au not .ca. This is generated by a system we have and the details were input wrong by HR in Vancouver-in IP2, what should i do? Raise a CSE??? HELPPP

dna211

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Missisuaga
Category........
LANDED..........
04-02-2018
Dear legalfalcon,

I need a urgent help. I need to write LOE to the officer. Since English is not my first language, I need someone to help me drafting LOE.

I was charged of criminal charges 264(01) 264(03)A) and 264.1(1)A)(2)A) , which is classified under code criminal in canada. On 01/06/2016, a decision was made and it was withdrawal/disposiption of charges. (DECISION LIBERE).

Background: This charges were pressed by my ex boyfriend, who was charged of domestic violence by me. After being charged, he somehow falsely was able to build up a case against me with above charges. I had already changed cities and i was not interested in pursuing cases further as it had caused me a lot of mental trauma. Both my and his charges were dropped at the same time. But since I have been arrested and charged, I have some explaining to do in my application for PR under CEC. I am going to attach both the documents below up front suggesting that the Charges are withdrawn and I have no criminal record. Can experts please help me to draft LOE, in a way that I can explain my situation to the officer?

> RCMP Criminal Record Check: I am providing a certified criminal record check RCMP POLICE CERTIFICATE WITH FINGERPRINTS

> Court judgment: I am providing Court judgment and COURT DOCUMENTS REGARDING THE DISPOSITION (Libere) OF THE CRIMINAL CHARGES.

Thanks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
In the limited time I have, I am working on it. Will get back to you soon.
Dear LegalFalcon,

Thank you so much for working on it despite being so busy, and I will really wait for your advice on the NOC. Thanks & have a nice day :)

BR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Does this mean he needs to send new pcc to cic if he returns? Or only if he applies again?
I am not sure what your question is. Could you please provide more details and I will be happy to answer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day @legalfalcon and let me appreciate you first for the amazing job you are doing on this forum. My challenge is on POF at landing. I kept my POF in my local currency and as at after submission of eAPR (for which I satisfied POF document requirement with bank letter in CIC format) it was above the threshold for my family size. Now I'm about to land in a couple of weeks after receiving COPR and visas but at current exchange rate the balance in my account (same amount as what I had as at eAPR submission) will not satisfy CIC requirement for my family size.

My fear is how to answer the VO on landing if they require evidence of POF. Your experience will do well to guide me in this dilemma. We have come too far to falter now
When you land, you can use the same letters which you used as PoF. All the CBSA officer will need to see is that you have the funds, not that you are bringing them with you. As regards the conversion, when you land the 6 month average balance is not required and neither is the IRCC format letter.

So you can carry some money with you in cash or monetary instrument, and show the rest in your account back in your home country.

If you have any further questions ask.

Also see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/guide-landing-settling-canada-permanent-resident/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I just realised that the wrong postcode was issued on the company reference letterhead. Also, the email address IS wrong too for my reference, it was issued as .au not .ca. This is generated by a system we have and the details were input wrong by HR in Vancouver-in IP2, what should i do? Raise a CSE??? HELPPP
You have two choices -

1. Raise a CSE; or

2. Send a replacement document with explanation.

Either of them will work.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,

I need a urgent help. I need to write LOE to the officer. Since English is not my first language, I need someone to help me drafting LOE.

I was charged of criminal charges 264(01) 264(03)A) and 264.1(1)A)(2)A) , which is classified under code criminal in canada. On 01/06/2016, a decision was made and it was withdrawal/disposiption of charges. (DECISION LIBERE).

Background: This charges were pressed by my ex boyfriend, who was charged of domestic violence by me. After being charged, he somehow falsely was able to build up a case against me with above charges. I had already changed cities and i was not interested in pursuing cases further as it had caused me a lot of mental trauma. Both my and his charges were dropped at the same time. But since I have been arrested and charged, I have some explaining to do in my application for PR under CEC. I am going to attach both the documents below up front suggesting that the Charges are withdrawn and I have no criminal record. Can experts please help me to draft LOE, in a way that I can explain my situation to the officer?

> RCMP Criminal Record Check: I am providing a certified criminal record check RCMP POLICE CERTIFICATE WITH FINGERPRINTS

> Court judgment: I am providing Court judgment and COURT DOCUMENTS REGARDING THE DISPOSITION (Libere) OF THE CRIMINAL CHARGES.

Thanks
Hi! Given the limited time I have, I cannot draft a letter for you from scratch. However, if you draft something, I can definitely look into it and recommend something. Alternatively you can contact GET GCMS <https://www.getgcms.com/contact>, their legal team can help you in drafting a custom LoE.

degm

May 31, 2017
Hello legalfalcon,

I received a request for a Mexico PCC. Does this mean the R10 is completed, or not necessarily? Status shows medicals passed, and I´m currently in IP1. Any input is greatly appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,

I received a request for a Mexico PCC. Does this mean the R10 is completed, or not necessarily? Status shows medicals passed, and I´m currently in IP1. Any input is greatly appreciated.

If you have received a PCC request, then R10 is complete, however, for criminality you will need to submit the PCC.

The IP, NA is merely your status in MyCIC, it has no connection with what stage the application is at. Instead track your application with the stages. To read on stages see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Reactions: degm

degm

May 31, 2017
If you have received a PCC request, then R10 is complete, however, for criminality you will need to submit the PCC.

The IP, NA is merely your status in MyCIC, it has no connection with what stage the application is at. Instead track your application with the stages. To read on stages see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
I´m sorry, a follow up question. I`m in the process of obtaining the requested PCC. Will my application be on hold, or would it go through eligibility meanwhile?

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
I am not sure what your question is. Could you please provide more details and I will be happy to answer.
He is returning his home come country after E-APR. If he returns before ppr, will he have to provide ppc again. I mean pcc that shows record till he leaves the contry he is in right now.
I am in the similar case.so asking.i have sent you a message as well.please help to revert there