Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
The status updates on MyCIC are not the most efficient way of knowing what is happening in your application. A lot of people on the forum have come up with theories (rather absurd speculations on what may have happened), just because it happened in their application. Then someone made up the whole IP1 and IP2, which in my opinion is mere speculation.

Usually the BGC only went in progress once, then from late 2016 it started changing twice, and many people feel that during the first change the criminality is passed, which maybe true. But to know the exact position, you will need GCMS notes. I cannot say anything as there is no hard evidence confirming that the BGC results in BGC and I don't want to speculate and give you incorrect information.
Thank u for ur reply
I raised this becoz my indian pcc, which i obtained from qatar since i reside there states." This is to certify that there is no adverse info( including criminal records) against the indian passport holderWhose details are given below for the period of his stay in india which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for QATAR."

At that time i din notice it wasn addressed to canada. But it does show i dont possess any records. But i got worried and am about a raise a cse just changing QATAR to CANADA.

What is ur opinion on my situation ?

Thanks for ur help

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey @legalfalcon , I have a small confusion.Please enlighten me.I got an approved LMIA valid till 7 Dec 2017. My Crs now is 420.Just in case I get through in a draw, let's say in August,it will still take 4-5 months for me to get a PR but in the meantime my lmia would expire.Wont it create a problem upon landing ?P.S. I am currently in India.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank u for ur reply
I raised this becoz my indian pcc, which i obtained from qatar since i reside there states." This is to certify that there is no adverse info( including criminal records) against the indian passport holderWhose details are given below for the period of his stay in india which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for QATAR."

At that time i din notice it wasn addressed to canada. But it does show i dont possess any records. But i got worried and am about a raise a cse just changing QATAR to CANADA.

What is ur opinion on my situation ?

Thanks for ur help
Usually the Indian embassy will ask for which country the PCC is required for and will have "for the grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA." You should raise a CSE and inform them that there was an oversight from the Indian embassy, and if required you would be happy to submit a new PCC if required.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon , I have a small confusion.Please enlighten me.I got an approved LMIA valid till 7 Dec 2017. My Crs now is 420.Just in case I get through in a draw, let's say in August,it will still take 4-5 months for me to get a PR but in the meantime my lmia would expire.Wont it create a problem upon landing ?P.S. I am currently in India.
Before your LIMA expires you will be eligible for a BOWP. <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp>

So apply for it after you file your PR application.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Before your LIMA expires you will be eligible for a BOWP. <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp>

So apply for it after you file your PR application.
Thank you Legalfalcon. But the link that you posted above is not opening. Can you please re send ? Also, according to you i should apply for BOWP ? But the website says , i have to be in Canada and working.While i am in India and haven't joined any work in Canada ever.However, i have a valid Visitor visa.Its getting confusing.Your little help would be highly appreciated.Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you Legalfalcon. But the link that you posted above is not opening. Can you please re send ? Also, according to you i should apply for BOWP ? But the website says , i have to be in Canada and working.While i am in India and haven't joined any work in Canada ever.However, i have a valid Visitor visa.Its getting confusing.Your little help would be highly appreciated.Thank you
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

If you are not currently in Canada, then you will not be eligible for BOWP, you should be present in Canada. I was under the impression that you will return to work in Canada.

If you do not intend to come to Canada to work and your LIMA expires, there is nothing to worry and it will not create any problem when landing. After your application is confirmed, and you are issued a visa, upon landing all other existing valid visas for Canada are automatically revoked.

Reactions: Espiritguy

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

If you are not currently in Canada, then you will not be eligible for BOWP, you should be present in Canada. I was under the impression that you will return to work in Canada.

If you do not intend to come to Canada to work and your LIMA expires, there is nothing to worry and it will not create any problem when landing. After your application is confirmed, and you are issued a visa, upon landing all other existing valid visas for Canada are automatically revoked.
I think i am not able to make my point clear. Let me try once again. I have applied for PR under Express Entry using LMIA . Now my points are 420. My LMIA is due to expire in first week of December. I am still in india and hold a visitor visa of Canada( Haven't ever worked in Canada or applied for WP ever ).Now i am certain to get ITA in the coming 3-4 draws ( (Maximum by september) and it approximately takes 4-5 months after the ITA to get PR.But in the meantime, my LMIA would expire.Wont the Immigration officer ( upon landing ) ask about this or wont this create any hindrance ? Sorry for taking up your valuable time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I think i am not able to make my point clear. Let me try once again. I have applied for PR under Express Entry using LMIA . Now my points are 420. My LMIA is due to expire in first week of December. I am still in india and hold a visitor visa of Canada( Haven't ever worked in Canada or applied for WP ever ).Now i am certain to get ITA in the coming 3-4 draws ( (Maximum by september) and it approximately takes 4-5 months after the ITA to get PR.But in the meantime, my LMIA would expire.Wont the Immigration officer ( upon landing ) ask about this or wont this create any hindrance ? Sorry for taking up your valuable time.
Now I get your point. No need to worry, as your LIMA gives you a job offer which gets you points, and once your PR application is approved, you won't need the LIMA and neither will you be asked for it when you land.

Reactions: Espiritguy

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Now I get your point. No need to worry, as your LIMA gives you a job offer which gets you points, and once your PR application is approved, you won't need the LIMA and neither will you be asked for it when you land.
O wow ! Thats great !! Thank you so much for your help and time.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
@legalfalcon

I am April 1st AOR FSW-O still waiting for IP2 for more than a month now (Me too find these ip1, ip2 and NA speculative). Many people that have AOR after me have stared receiving PPRs. I am totally content with it as I have previous visitor visa (Canada) and student visa (US) rejections. In this regard, I just want to confirm if these types of complications guarantees a delay in processing of our files or not? I heard they might correspond with other government agencies to look into these cases and hence the delays. So, should I just relax for a few more weeks before I hear anything back from IRCC?

Your point of view will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Usually the Indian embassy will ask for which country the PCC is required for and will have "for the grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA." You should raise a CSE and inform them that there was an oversight from the Indian embassy, and if required you would be happy to submit a new PCC if required.
It takes only a day for the PCC to be issued from here, ill be recieving it today. shall i upload it or should i just say i will provide it on request ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I am April 1st AOR FSW-O still waiting for IP2 for more than a month now (Me too find these ip1, ip2 and NA speculative). Many people that have AOR after me have stared receiving PPRs. I am totally content with it as I have previous visitor visa (Canada) and student visa (US) rejections. In this regard, I just want to confirm if these types of complications guarantees a delay in processing of our files or not? I heard they might correspond with other government agencies to look into these cases and hence the delays. So, should I just relax for a few more weeks before I hear anything back from IRCC?

Your point of view will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you
No need to be concerned at all. Each application is different and having prior rejections does not necessarily increase processing times, although it will need extra scrutiny to ensure that the rejection was not for a reason which would make a person inadmissible for entry to Canada.

You can check my detailed post on BGC http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It takes only a day for the PCC to be issued from here, ill be recieving it today. shall i upload it or should i just say i will provide it on request ?
If you already have obtained it, then include it with your CSE. I was under the impression that it would take you a few weeks.

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

avijeet.singh

Jun 22, 2017

Hi,
I have a situation and would appreciate if someone would help me out.
I am completing 3 years of work ex in August on the 20th but i got the additional 25 points for 3 years of work ex in July itself, taking my CRS score to 447. (This is not my fault as they only ask the start date and whether it is your current job).
Now if i get the ITA in the next draw what should i do? Do i accept it?
Can @legalfalcon guide me?