Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon, sorry to interrupt, but I thought only the Bio-Pages and the pages that had stamps/some writings on the Passport should be scanned? Just wanted your thoughts on the same.
Even I was under the same impression, however, I was informed by some applicants that IRCC now wants scan of all pages, blank or with visa. One of the applicant even got his application refused for this reason. So to be on the safer side, scan all pages, it does not hurt.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Even I was under the same impression, however, I was informed by some applicants that IRCC now wants scan of all pages, blank or with visa. One of the applicant even got his application refused for this reason. So to be on the safer side, scan all pages, it does not hurt.
Oh ok. Actually I heard and have friends who scanned only the required pages and got their PPR's. But yes on a safer side its better to do as you said. Thanks.

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017
Hi legalfalcon, I'm in midst of preparing to submit my application post ITA. Aft uploading medical report the status shows "uploaded - not submitted to ircc" but my clinic says they've submitted already. Why is this so?

seth.puneet4u

Feb 24, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon

I have been reading your posts and first really wanted to Thank you for supporting all of us here!!
About my background:I am FSW-O applicant with ITA on 4th May but still couldn't arrange all the document :(
I actually needed your help on the following points :
1) ECA:
ON ECA document from WES my university name is mentioned as Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management while on my degree and transcripts it is mentioned as Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior. Can It be a problem??
As in WES records my university name is mentioned as Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management.Can I explain it in LOE?? these names are actually used interchangeably

2)Employment:
I have resigned from the current company and currently serving the notice period and I will be joining the other company in 1 month. So Can I attach the resignation copy with my current employment documents and offer letter from the new company in LOE?

3)POF:
I am planning to submit the Bank Letter from 2 banks mentioning (FD's and Savings account with current balance and six months avg balance) so is it necessary to show bank statements for last 6 months considering the FDs are of sufficient balance but 2 months old.

I will be highly grateful if you can please help me with these queries.

Thanks a lot!!!!
Puneet

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
I dont know. i got ITA based on 456 points and i almost sure that when i was sending my Application and paying for the application it was still 456.
So i am pretty sure it happened after my application for PR. Is it even possible? Have you heard any case that they review the application and they change the points accordingly? i know if that happens and you don't get more than the cut off points of your invitation round, you will be rejected. but has there been any cases where they got more points?
I am confused.

PS: i dont know why it doesn't show the previous post which i am replying to. the below like is there but not showing the post at lease for me.
QUOTE="legalfalcon, post: 6161061, member: 578891"][/QUOTE

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon, I'm in midst of preparing to submit my application post ITA. Aft uploading medical report the status shows "uploaded - not submitted to ircc" but my clinic says they've submitted already. Why is this so?
The clinic will send the report directly to IRCC, however you are asked to upload the medical document which was given to you and when you finally submit your application it will be transmitted. You have not submitted your application yet.

Reactions: lebovsky

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon

I have been reading your posts and first really wanted to Thank you for supporting all of us here!!
About my background:I am FSW-O applicant with ITA on 4th May but still couldn't arrange all the document :(
I actually needed your help on the following points :
1) ECA:
ON ECA document from WES my university name is mentioned as Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management while on my degree and transcripts it is mentioned as Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior. Can It be a problem??
As in WES records my university name is mentioned as Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management.Can I explain it in LOE?? these names are actually used interchangeably

Explanation is not required as WES did receive your degree transcripts and used the name which the institution is widely known for. Moreover IRCC has access too the WES online verification, which they will do. Also, you will be uploading your degree certificates.

2)Employment:
I have resigned from the current company and currently serving the notice period and I will be joining the other company in 1 month. So Can I attach the resignation copy with my current employment documents and offer letter from the new company in LOE?

Yes, you have to keep your information updated with IRCC.

3)POF:
I am planning to submit the Bank Letter from 2 banks mentioning (FD's and Savings account with current balance and six months avg balance) so is it necessary to show bank statements for last 6 months considering the FDs are of sufficient balance but 2 months old.

If the bank letter states that you have an average balance of 6 months, which meets your PoF, no need to
attach the last 6 months statements. However, some applicants do, which is a personal choice, but not asked by IRCC.

I will be highly grateful if you can please help me with these queries.

Thanks a lot!!!!
Puneet

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I dont know. i got ITA based on 456 points and i almost sure that when i was sending my Application and paying for the application it was still 456.
So i am pretty sure it happened after my application for PR. Is it even possible? Have you heard any case that they review the application and they change the points accordingly? i know if that happens and you don't get more than the cut off points of your invitation round, you will be rejected. but has there been any cases where they got more points?
I am confused.

PS: i dont know why it doesn't show the previous post which i am replying to. the below like is there but not showing the post at lease for me.
QUOTE="legalfalcon, post: 6161061, member: 578891"][/QUOTE
After you submit your application you points cannot increase, unheard of.

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017
The clinic will send the report directly to IRCC, however you are asked to upload the medical document which was given to you and when you finally submit your application it will be transmitted. You have not submitted your application yet.
thank you, another question regarding scanning of documents:
(1) after scanning my documents in jpg, i converted them to pdf. apparently my jpg does not have pure white background (against the document), because the pdfs created a white border around the jpg, now it feels like a scan of a scan.
(2) same problem with passport pages. my scanner created a black background against the passport. when i changed to pdf, it created a white border around the black background, which makes it seems like I'm scanning a scan, rather than my actual passport.

ae they issues?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you, another question regarding scanning of documents:
(1) after scanning my documents in jpg, i converted them to pdf. apparently my jpg does not have pure white background (against the document), because the pdfs created a white border around the jpg, now it feels like a scan of a scan.
(2) same problem with passport pages. my scanner created a black background against the passport. when i changed to pdf, it created a white border around the black background, which makes it seems like I'm scanning a scan, rather than my actual passport.

ae they issues?
No, you are all good as long as the documents are legible and in the format IRCC wants.

Reactions: lebovsky

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your maternal uncle can gift you funds as long as you have a gift deed which is properly executed. You only need the following:
Your back statement,
gift deed signed from your uncle

Assets that cannot be readily liquidated cannot be used for PoF, so you cannot use property as PoF.
Hello Sir, thank you so much once again. Now that once confusion is cleared, i am hit by another hiccup. My uncle has already loaned his money and hence cannot help me. So i have come up with some options. Please have a look and advice which could be the better solution.

1. My father and mother has lent money unofficially in interest. They collect their money, deposit it my father's account and then transfer it to my account and make a gift deed.

2. My father mortgage one of our property in bank and take a loan and transfer the money via cheque to my bank account. (It is a lengthy option)

3. My father and mother give money to my uncle and my uncle transfers the money via cheque to my account. I mentioned this option just in case CIC would like to see the source of my uncle as well in future. Since he recently retired from govt. job, so proof will not be a problem.

4. My brother-in-law send money from Spain via unofficial channel (officially he can only send 2000 euros every 2 months) to my sister here and she transfers that money to my bank from her bank and support with the gift deed.

Does it matter how the money was collected by the person who gives it as a gift, whether borrowing from bank or their savings or collecting the amount that was lent to others? Like you mentioned, bank statement is not required of the person who gives the money as gift. As i have the money with the gift agreement and i do not have to return it in any circumstance, will that get the job done? Also do i need to make the relationship certificate with the person who gifts money and also include their citizenship? Thank you very much once again in advance and have a good day :)

Kind Regards
Ramesh

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear legalfalcon

i am fsw o with 1st may aor, 21st june meds passed and request letter for coc (as my country requires letter from cic to request for coc but i managed to get it with my ITA letter post AOR), submitted coc on 22nd june and status changed to IP1 too.

it says that the additional documents that i've provided are being reviewed. i am however still at IP1.. it's been 17-18 days. should that be a cause of worry? i've been reading that people move from ip1 to NA in 0-11 days. i also read that there are some in IP1 who went directly to PPR but they are cec inland applicants.

i have not received any other requests so far. appreciate if you could share any prior experience you have had seen for other applicants before.

thank you!!

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi leglfalcon,
Do you know when does officer review gcms notes: d date when notes r generated or just before notes r issued to applicant?

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
After you submit your application your points cannot increase, unheard of.
So what do you make of it? it happened, that is for sure. I have the invitation letter for apply and the table clearly mentioned the total score of 456. so whatever that happened, it happened after ITA. Also, there is no reason for it to happen before the submission of the application as no one will check my application and I, for sure, didn't touch that section (even not sure if we could). I think they have checked the eligibility and as they calculate the point themselves once more they noticed that we could get an additional point where we didn't claim and they updated my profile. What do you think "legalfalcon"?