Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
With the recent changes to the IRCC system there have been a few technical issues being faced by many applicants. However, to be on the safer side you should immediate raise a CSE <https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx> and inform IRCC. This way even if there is anything wrong (which I highly doubt), it will be in the notice of IRCC.
Thanks Legalfalcon. I have also asked opinions from other applicants on the forum. I will raise a cse by end of day. Thank you once again for your prompt response.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the recent changes to the IRCC system there have been a few technical issues being faced by many applicants. However, to be on the safer side you should immediate raise a CSE <https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx> and inform IRCC. This way even if there is anything wrong (which I highly doubt), it will be in the notice of IRCC.
Actually this appear on all profiles since the June updates. But this don't appear on the PR application, only on the EE application.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Actually this appear on all profiles since the June updates. But this don't appear on the PR application, only on the EE application.
Yes you are right it is appearing only on the EE application and not on the PR application. R u also facing the same issue?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you are right it is appearing only on the EE application and not on the PR application. R u also facing the same issue?
I think we all are facing it, but most don't notice it (Included me) because once you got AOR normally you keep checking the PR application status, not the EE as you already received ITA.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon. I noticed that on my Gift Deed (which is notarized), my name is specified 3 times on it. In that, on one place, an extra 'i' is written on my last name. But on the other two places, my name is fine. Eg: Tim Burton, Tim Burtoni, Tim Burton.

My name is correct on the Bank Letter, Bank Statements etc. Its only the one place on the Gift deed which has the issue.

Please can you advice on the same.

Last edited:

paxy1906

Jun 9, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon.
I am in IP2 stage since June 23. What all is pending in this stage to be checked and when I can expect PPR !!
I was told that my eligibility, criminality is passed in a mail response some 15-20 days back.
I am FSWO. Also I was told that my file is with their office(CPC-Ottawa). Does this mean I will be issued PPR from Ottawa VO.

Thanks in advance !!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. I noticed that on my Gift Deed (which is notarized), my name is specified 3 times on it. In that, on one place, an extra 'i' is written on my last name. But on the other two places, my name is fine. Eg: Tim Burton, Tim Burtoni, Tim Burton.

My name is correct on the Bank Letter, Bank Statements etc. Its only the one place on the Gift deed which has the issue.

Please can you advice on the same.
All legal documents, especially those created and drafted by you should at lest have the personal details correct and spelled properly. If you can get it changed you should, or if you have submitted the document, then you should raise a CSE and clarify. You don't need unnecessary complications.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon.
I am in IP2 stage since June 23. What all is pending in this stage to be checked and when I can expect PPR !!
I was told that my eligibility, criminality is passed in a mail response some 15-20 days back.
I am FSWO. Also I was told that my file is with their office(CPC-Ottawa). Does this mean I will be issued PPR from Ottawa VO.

Thanks in advance !!
You can check my thread to know what is done at the security stage https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT

CPC Ottawa is the LVO office for inland applicants and those in the USA. If you are inland or you reside in the US then Ottawa will be the visa office for you.

paxy1906

Jun 9, 2017
You can check my thread to know what is done at the security stage https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT

CPC Ottawa is the LVO office for inland applicants and those in the USA. If you are inland or you reside in the US then Ottawa will be the visa office for you.
So this means only the security part is pending and once it is done I ll get the PPR ? The verification of documents relating to education,ielts, job reference, POF etc is already done ?
Regarding VO, some people who reside outside Canada/USA receive PPR from Ottawa.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So this means only the security part is pending and once it is done I ll get the PPR ? The verification of documents relating to education,ielts, job reference, POF etc is already done ?
Regarding VO, some people who reside outside Canada/USA receive PPR from Ottawa.
You are the one who mentioned that your eligibility, criminality is all passed. Are you asking me or informing me. Because if your eligibility is not passed, which is a two step process, where a program analyst recommends eligibility passed, which is then reviewed by an agent and the final determination is made. The only way to know this conclusively is GCMS. Based on IP1, IP2 is mere speculation.

Applicants getting PPR from Ottawa depends on where that applicant resides, as in which country.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
All legal documents, especially those created and drafted by you should at lest have the personal details correct and spelled properly. If you can get it changed you should, or if you have submitted the document, then you should raise a CSE and clarify. You don't need unnecessary complications.
Thank you legalfalcon. So like I shall raise the CSE and just explain the mishap is it? Or do I need to create a new Gift Deed? Sorry if my question seems dumb, am just new to the CSE stuff thats why.

paxy1906

Jun 9, 2017
You are the one who mentioned that your eligibility, criminality is all passed. Are you asking me or informing me. Because if your eligibility is not passed, which is a two step process, where a program analyst recommends eligibility passed, which is then reviewed by an agent and the final determination is made. The only way to know this conclusively is GCMS. Based on IP1, IP2 is mere speculation.

Applicants getting PPR from Ottawa depends on where that applicant resides, as in which country.
When I inquired about my status through email, I was told by an agent that my eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing is passed some 15 days ago. Now on June 23 I am at IP2.

So according to these facts, verification of all documents is complete and only security is pending?

I am from India, is it possible I receive my PPR from Ottawa, as I was told that my file was at CPC Ottawa when I inquired about my status days back.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you legalfalcon. So like I shall raise the CSE and just explain the mishap is it? Or do I need to create a new Gift Deed? Sorry if my question seems dumb, am just new to the CSE stuff thats why.
Just explain. Alternatively, if you can create new gift deed with the exact same content and the correction, that would be great. You can explain that inadvertently there was a spelling mistake in the name or a typo.

A new deed is not necessary, and a simple explanation would be sufficient.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
When I inquired about my status through email, I was told by an agent that my eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing is passed some 15 days ago. Now on June 23 I am at IP2.

So according to these facts, verification of all documents is complete and only security is pending?
The eligibility is a two step process. First, the documents are reviewed by a program analyst, who recommends whether an applicant has passed. And then the agent reviews it and makes a final determination on it. Only after the agent makes a determination is the eligibility passed. In most FSWO cases the eligibility is finally passed after the files is at LVO. At the CPC only the program analyst makes a determination.

I cannot speculate what is happening with your file, for which to be sure you should order GCMS. If you rely on the email, and if your file is still at CPC, then as per the trends you have cleared first stage of eligibility.

I am from India, is it possible I receive my PPR from Ottawa, as I was told that my file was at CPC Ottawa when I inquired about my status days back.

Reactions: paxy1906

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Just explain. Alternatively, if you can create new gift deed with the exact same content and the correction, that would be great. You can explain that inadvertently there was a spelling mistake in the name or a typo.

A new deed is not necessary, and a simple explanation would be sufficient.
Thanks a lot legalfalcon.