+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello everyone i hope you all are having an amazing time.

My pgwp is expiring in june and i have applied for pr in January 2022 and i didn't have my aor letter. I have no restrictions on employment and open permit
1. I would like to know if i can apply for bowp without aor and what documents are needed ?
2. I asked province to issue me a support letter but they issued me 204 t13 lmia exemption letter but my understanding says it will make my permit close and i am not sure if my employer is willing to do it for me. Also do you think its a mistake on province end to issue me 204 t13 exemption as i have no restrictions on my nomination and open permit ?

Any successful candidate who applied for bowp without aor ? And what documents you guys used

Any help would be highly appreciated in this matter thank you

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
Passport with Visa and COPR received today , Feb 28, 2022

PNP Application AOR 2019
Manila Visa Office
Passport Request February 18, 2022

Good luck and God bless to all

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
@legalfalcon

Good day,

FSW AOR Feb 2020.

1. Found out security is in process. After reviewing IC2 document i have a few questions about the process.

A. Does the IRCC officer decide if a record check or comprehensive check is required by CSIS/CBSA?

B. Does the IRCC officer set a due date for security check completion?

C. I have seen many people (outland applicants) clear security checks in a day/s. Is this because CBSA and CSIS are using automated databases and biometrics? I can't find any new literature about the automation of security checks.

D. Are security checks (record checks) now able to be completed in less than a month?

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon ,

I have a question concerning processing of my Express Entry application. Unitl very recently, both my GCMS showed and the IRCC cutomer centre agents told me that my Elligibility and Security had not started, while Criminality had passed.

Last week, I saw an update on my GC key and called the IRCC customer service and they told me that Eligibility had now been "recommended passed", while Criminality reverted to not started. Security is still not started. Is this normal course of action? What is the course of application processing from here on out? Thank you so much for your insightful inputs throughout and I look forward to your response.

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I'm expecting my remedical request soon, but I might not have my passport physically when I go for remeds as I am planning to apply for another visa which could take a month. I contacted an IRCC-accredited clinic, and they told me that if I go for a medical exam without my passport, they will raise an identity concern in my healthcase. From https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/panel-members-guide.html#sec1.5.5, it says that if the panel physician has an identity concern, IRCC will investigate the concern about the applicant’s identity.

Should I be concerned about this investigation? Will this take longer for my remedicals to be passed?

Thank you!

Jules27

Oct 26, 2019
Hello@ legal falcon so what does it mean if your criminal verification has expired and it needs to be reworked for the applicants and the implications on the application.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon
Please help me!!

I got my PR 6 months ago and submitted my photo and address in portal ; but i have never recieved my FIRST pr card.

Called them and they said everything is okay , but card did not go for printing ...

I need to go back home country ( it is kind of urgent, but no proof ) ; is there any way to rush this process ? Why Is that really long period of time to issue a card ?

please let me know your thoughts

Jules27

Oct 26, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon thank you so much for what you do. Please what does it mean if your criminal verification has expired and it needs to be reworked for the applicants and the implications on the application.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
@rogerEE do you have an expired criminality verification because our application also has that.Also have you gotten any information on what it means
It's definitely expired, expiry date is Feb 24, 2022. This is bad, my application might be forgotten indefinitely.

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon
Good day!

I earlier sought your help while filing my PR application and I am grateful for your help. Now I am over 2 years post AOR and still waiting for final decision. Today I need your help again, please.

I am thinking of ordering gcms for the first time with the help of a relative who lives in Ca. In the requester info, can I put his name and other details, but my email address instead?
I want to be able to receive the gcms as soon as they send it and don’t want to bother my relative to check for their email. Depending on anyone else will only add to my anxiety, too.

So, can I do that? Is it allowed? Or will it be counted as misrepresentation or something?

Jsyk, I’m ordering via their official website. And they request for the requester email address on two occasions:
1. When you’re filling up their forms online preceding to the attachment of imm5744e form
2. In the imm5744e form

Can I give my email address in both the forms? The same one that they have on record for my app?

Lifeisstuck

Mar 4, 2022
@legalfalcon I just had a question. My AOR is Feb 2021. I received a webform response recently saying that my background check is passed and my security is passed. My medical got extended on Feb 24, 2022. But then when I called ircc call center they said that my eligibility has not started.
Is it possible for security to be passed before eligibility? A lot of US applicants at Endmonton VO have the same status. So I was trying to understand how this is possible?
Thanks