+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

prediksh

Jan 13, 2022
Hi,

I want to know whether it makes sense to request GCMS notes right now, or if I should wait for some time. My details:

FSW-O
AoR: October 7, 2019
Biometrics: October 24, 2019
Remedicals passed: December 21, 2021
CoR: India

A lot of people who passed their remeds in Nov/Dec '21 are getting PPRs now, so I'm wondering if I should be more concerned... Help!

xtremenet2021

Jan 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon
I am an FSW-O applicant. I applied in early 2020 as a single applicant. Late 2020 my application was approved as per GCMS notes. months back from now I told IRCC that I got married and they told acknowledged this and said to me:

Congratulations on your marriage!

We verified the information you provided regarding your updated marital status and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

But they didn't request any documents for my wife.

Today I got the PPR.
My question is that they didn't ask me to submit the documents about my wife. Should I inform them again that I got married? Or just I will submit my passport to them and get my COPR?
Note that my wife doesn't want the Canadian PR.

Thanks in advance!!

hhhh2022

Jan 6, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I became a PR since early last year. My parents divorced 20 years ago and my mom had my custody. I have had almost no contacts with my dad (maybe about 5 time a year). In my PR application, I only listed my parents info. So the problem is I just knew that my dad has a young child from his new family (a friend of my dad told my mom then my mom told me). Even now, I don't know anything about this kid and my father told me he doesn't feel comfortable telling me about his new family. I don't know what to do now, I don't want to be charged with misrepresentation, I don't want to withhold this information to CIC and I want to be transparent with them. Should i send a webform to explain my situation? what is your suggestion? thanks!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I became a PR since early last year. My parents divorced 20 years ago and my mom had my custody. I have had almost no contacts with my dad (maybe about 5 time a year). In my PR application, I only listed my parents info. So the problem is I just knew that my dad has a young child from his new family (a friend of my dad told my mom then my mom told me). Even now, I don't know anything about this kid and my father told me he doesn't feel comfortable telling me about his new family. I don't know what to do now, I don't want to be charged with misrepresentation, I don't want to withhold this information to CIC and I want to be transparent with them. Should i send a webform to explain my situation? what is your suggestion? thanks!
You have no obligation to disclose or find information that you are not privy to.

xtremenet2021

Jan 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon
I really need your help with the below
Thanks a lot!!

Hello @legalfalcon
I am an FSW-O applicant. I applied in early 2020 as a single applicant. Late 2020 my application was approved as per GCMS notes. months back from now I told IRCC that I got married and they told acknowledged this and said to me:

Congratulations on your marriage!

We verified the information you provided regarding your updated marital status and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

But they didn't request any documents for my wife.

Today I got the PPR.
My question is that they didn't ask me to submit the documents about my wife. Should I inform them again that I got married? Or just I will submit my passport to them and get my COPR?
Note that my wife doesn't want the Canadian PR.

Thanks in advance!!

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I applied back in March 2020 and I finally received Ready for Visa email today.

I have few complications.

1. I applied from USA. But I'm currently in India and plan to be here for 2 more months.
2. I am getting married next month.

My plan was to send a web form to process my CoPR in India since I'll be here for the next 60days. But since I am also getting married next month, does it complicate things? Is there any better way to handle this? I am afraid the web form response itself is going to take a month and by then 30 days will pass.

Please advise.

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
@legalfalcon.

Like you have helped me in the past, I’m here again to ask for your help.

I got an NOI from AINP and applied as a PNP candidate. Idiot me forgot to attach passport scans and uploaded educational documents instead at the passport placeholder. Got rejection email today due to incomplete documents.

I contacted AINP today to see if they can transfer the still valid AINP to my new EE application I created and submitted to the pool. Their response was I now have to wait to get my application picked up by AINP and have to redo the process from scratch.

I have already raised webform query but I doubt I would get any positive response from them. Based on what I have read here, the incomplete application is never reconsidered again. Cannot even be appealed.

This has put me in a tough situation. I cant wait that long. I dont even know if I will even get NOI from Alberta again. I don’t know what to do. Do you have a clue to what I can do to fix this situation? Or should I wait all over again as nothing can be done??

Please and thank you.

hhhh2022

Jan 6, 2022
You have no obligation to disclose or find information that you are not privy to.
thanks! but since i now know the existence of this kid, should I update CIC about this? I don't have any detailed info of this kid tho, like the name and DOB. I was thinking to send a webform to CIC. but not sure if that will cause any problems. Or do you think i should just keep quite for now?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks! but since i now know the existence of this kid, should I update CIC about this? I don't have any detailed info of this kid tho, like the name and DOB. I was thinking to send a webform to CIC. but not sure if that will cause any problems. Or do you think i should just keep quite for now?
If you have no info, what are you going to update?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I really need your help with the below
Thanks a lot!!
You will have to inform them and send your spouse's documents. Most likely they did not review the info you sent and your application was processed before reviewing the info.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I applied back in March 2020 and I finally received Ready for Visa email today.

I have few complications.

1. I applied from USA. But I'm currently in India and plan to be here for 2 more months.
2. I am getting married next month.

My plan was to send a web form to process my CoPR in India since I'll be here for the next 60days. But since I am also getting married next month, does it complicate things? Is there any better way to handle this? I am afraid the web form response itself is going to take a month and by then 30 days will pass.

Please advise.

If you are not in the US, and changed your CoR to India, you should have updated your address. If you did not, then inform IRCC and IRCC will send you new instructions to submit your passport in India.

If you will not land in Canada before you get married, you will have to add your spouse, send your spouse's documents and after they are processed, only then will you both be issued new PPRs. This can take 3-5 months.

hhhh2022

Jan 6, 2022
If you have no info, what are you going to update?
thank you @legalfalcon ! I was thinking to let the cic know that I now know i have a half-sister from my father, but i don't know the name and DOB, but i know the existence of this person ....what do you think about this? The cic agent said it's better for me to send them a webform to tell them the truth and be proactive on this lol I'm not too sure what should i do now...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you @legalfalcon ! I was thinking to let the cic know that I now know i have a half-sister from my father, but i don't know the name and DOB, but i know the existence of this person ....what do you think about this? The cic agent said it's better for me to send them a webform to tell them the truth and be proactive on this lol I'm not too sure what should i do now...
That is your choice. All IRCC wants is for an applicant to declare all known family members. Knowing about the existence of a person does not help.

However, it if your application and your choice.

hhhh2022

Jan 6, 2022
That is your choice. All IRCC wants is for an applicant to declare all known family members. Knowing about the existence of a person does not help.

However, it if your application and your choice.
Thank you @legalfalcon !! I just wonder if they find this out later, how serious this misrepresentation will be? I'm really worried if they find out later, I will be removed from Canada and be charged with misrepresentation offense ....