+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THANK YOU GOD!! Its over :)

B

boyee6576

My husband today received his passport back with visa!! this wait is not finally over. We are planning for him to be here first of Nov. I am so excited I have cried and cried with joy and thanking God for all this to be over with.

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2010 sent to Canada
File Transfer...
29/11/2010 Sponsorship approved, PR app sent to Singapore
Thats great to hear and I'm very happy for you! I hope I can have the same luck! I'm planning on sending mine out tomorrow!

Justincase

Jul 30, 2010
congrats!!!

i also just received my PR card last week after being in Canada for over 7 years :D =\
took a while but it was well worth it ;)

good luck to everyone else here !! hope it all works out for you guys. :)

applied03

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Passport Req..
08-12-2010 rec on 11-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2011 rec on 12-02-2011
hey boyee congrtas n many good wihes for u happy life ahead...........

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
Congratulations :)
Wishing you the best on your new life together ;D

Dikz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!

Sometimes it feels like it is never going to end but stories like this keeps the rest of us motivated.
May the best continue to happen to you both :)

chinthu

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
03-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
12-06-2010
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
27-08-2010 (sent on 30-08-2010 , Received by CIC on 31-08-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2010 (pp received date , decision made on 26-10-2010)
LANDED..........
11-11-2010
boyee6576 said:
My husband today received his passport back with visa!! this wait is not finally over. We are planning for him to be here first of Nov. I am so excited I have cried and cried with joy and thanking God for all this to be over with.
hey boyeee .. i am really happy for u ... i am getting a feeling as if i got visa n flying soon ... very very happy ...
have a blast and enjoy to the core ..

i am also waiting for my visa and hoping to get the same soon so tht i'll atleast be thr for coming diwali i.e before 5thNov2010 ... need ur prayers for me and to all others who are waiting for visa here ....

good luck boyeeee ....

B

boyee6576

thank you , thank you so much.. The people on this forum have been a huge encouragement to me and I am so truely thankful for all the advice i have received. Its been so great to have people who know what your going through and can understand your feelings when sometimes you dont understand them yourself. Its been a rough road for me and my husband, we have been struggling for years. I am thankful for answered prayers and my prayers for all of you are that those who are in genuine relationships are heard and your applications handled quickly. God bless eveyone of you here. I cant tell you the excitement and huge relief it is to finally say my husband is coming home. God is wonderful :)

B

boyee6576

chinthu..

My husbands passport was stamped on the 6th of Oct, and they mailed it on the 11th and updated ecas on the 12th. As you know not everyone gets update on ecas but I am going to pray for you and the others who have been waiting a long time. That things will come for your before the end of the month. Dont lose hope its coming. ~~~ hug~~~

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
My hugest congrats to you and your husband. You have been through so much unneeded stress that you shouldn't have had to but your courage to fight for your love conquered through it all. I think you will be a big inspiration to many as well as all the others who have fought for their love. That takes tremendous strength. God bless you all. May you forever have happiness and peace in Canada together.

Now he can finally hear those great words, "Welcome to Canada" :D
Be sure to come back and tell his what his first day living in Canada is like. Should be cute story.

B

boyee6576

Thanks so much :) I will update as soon as I can. I hope our story inspires all of those who have genuine relationships to never give up. Anything worth having is worth fighting for, and we have had to fight alot. But never give up is what we believed and we knew God would grant our desire to be together. He brought us together and so he would pick the right time for us to live together. I was not a patient girl but God knows best and His timing is perfect. God saw the tears we cried for each other and it only made us stronger for the time we were apart. Its been a year since we saw each other so the reunion will be sweet since we dont have to part again.

All you who are struggling, dont give up. I know there are those who have been waiting so long, dont lose heart you will be together with your loved ones. I was so hurt when my husband and I had to appeal our case. It was so hard as we had struggled before that and then to have to go through an appeal made things up hill climb. but we put on our mountain climbing harness, gathered our gear and we scaled that mountain together. Sometimes we skinned our knees on the way up but we held hands the entire way, never losing sight that we would eventually be together. Now we are ontop of the mountain planting our Indian and Canadian flags and no one can take that from us now. Thank GOD!!!!! :D

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
Congratulations boyee!!!
True love always wins!!

Blessings for your new life ahead :)

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Congratulations, Boyee! I am so glad you and your husband's long wait is (almost) over.

AngelB

May 13, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7th 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26th 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 11th 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23rd 2010
LANDED..........
Nov 26th 2010
Congrats!! That is wonderful news! All the best to you and your husband.