Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Hello friends,

I am back on this forum after almost 2 months. When I logged in here last time, I was in India and was very confused about my case which was indeed very very complicated but with the grace of almighty I took risk to go Canada with the preparation of coming back from toronto airport as there was higher probability that border officer could send me back to India but when god protects you, everything is possible and now I am in Canada since last 1 month and 20 days. I got study permit easily without facing a single question. Thanks to that wonderful border officer..:)

There are many people on this forum, who helped me in my difficult days by replying to my queries. I express my gratitude to all of them.Thank you friends, Now, it is my turn to give back. If I can help anyone here, I will be happy.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Hello friends,

I am back on this forum after almost 2 months. When I logged in here last time, I was in India and was very confused about my case which was indeed very very complicated but with the grace of almighty I took risk to go Canada with the preparation of coming back from toronto airport as there was higher probability that border officer could send me back to India but when god protects you, everything is possible and now I am in Canada since last 1 month and 20 days. I got study permit easily without facing a single question. Thanks to that wonderful border officer..:)

There are many people on this forum, who helped me in my difficult days by replying to my queries. I express my gratitude to all of them.Thank you friends, Now, it is my turn to give back. If I can help anyone here, I will be happy.
Hey buddy congrats on your reach.
Could please let me know that,did u take any cash or stuff with you.
And do the cbsa ask any questions and they check any papers...
Thanks

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Hey buddy congrats on your reach.
Could please let me know that,did u take any cash or stuff with you.
And do the cbsa ask any questions and they check any papers...
Thanks
sorry brother for late reply...ya i brought CAD 3500 with me..border officer didn't ask me a single question except if i had come for first time to canada..he asked me only for my passport and acceptance letter of college and then told me to sit ..after 10-15 minutes, he announced my name and gave study permit , greeted me..that's all..god bless that border officer..:)
only at custom clearance they asked me about the things which i had ..it was also just formality...

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
sorry brother for late reply...ya i brought CAD 3500 with me..border officer didn't ask me a single question except if i had come for first time to canada..he asked me only for my passport and acceptance letter of college and then told me to sit ..after 10-15 minutes, he announced my name and gave study permit , greeted me..that's all..god bless that border officer..:)
only at custom clearance they asked me about the things which i had ..it was also just formality...
No worries man,

igur

Aug 3, 2018
Hello friends,

Hello buddy ,
Congratulations
I wanna know ,what should we carry with us in the luggage ? Which things are very important to carry? Utensils are must or not ?

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Hello buddy ,
Congratulations
I wanna know ,what should we carry with us in the luggage ? Which things are very important to carry? Utensils are must or not ?
it depends on your country of residence. i am from India. So i talked with Indians living in Canada and as per their suggestion i purchased things before coming to Canada. I also watched different youtube channels and read forums . it helped to make decision.

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
it depends on your country of residence. i am from India. So i talked with Indians living in Canada and as per their suggestion i purchased things before coming to Canada. I also watched different youtube channels and read forums . it helped to make decision.
Just so you you are responding to his query after 2 years 20 days. :)
He would have travelled to and fro from Canada many times by now.

Reactions: mithun5991

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Just so you you are responding to his query after 2 years 20 days. :)
He would have travelled to and fro from Canada many times by now.
lol..sorry i didn't see that..