+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TFW to student visa

Apr 27, 2014
Hi everyone! Need help, I'm a temporary worker right now here in Canada and my work permit is expiring in November. Is it possible if I can apply for a student visa since I really wanted to study here in the first place? And if it is possible do I need to exit from the country to get the new visa or I could stay here and wait for my visa to come. Anyway I still have 90 days of extension in my work permit after expiry?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

izahaguilloran11 said:
Hi everyone! Need help, I'm a temporary worker right now here in Canada and my work permit is expiring in November. Is it possible if I can apply for a student visa since I really wanted to study here in the first place? And if it is possible do I need to exit from the country to get the new visa or I could stay here and wait for my visa to come. Anyway I still have 90 days of extension in my work permit after expiry?

1. You can apply for SP inside Canada through CIC, Vegreville. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-student.asp

lebronjames

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Hi,

just want to ask if i apply for student visa from TFW will not affect my application? i mean i can study and change my status while under the TFW Program?